Rumble Fighter Community Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheFuzionBranz, Jun 6, 2017.

?

Do you think RF should improve certain parts of this Game?

1. Forums

30.6%
  2. Mechanics and Content

71.8%
  3. Community Staff

49.4%
  4. Staff

55.3%
  5. Events and Prizes

58.8%
  6. Guild Rework

49.4%
  7. Expand instead of Rebuild/Patch

58.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

Some people say that when they spend on this game they give money to the developers and might help them to release something new or get better things.

2. Rigamortis

Rigamortis Well-Known Member

money ain't a think if you got it .
    and chargebacks are always possible

tamirtov likes this.
  3. Castries

Castries Well-Known Member

please forgive me

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  4. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Do you even realize how retarded that idea is?

1. We lose our accounts and have to start over b/c its now RF2
    2. The game's content will be a faction of what we currently have and we may never get the same content level back
    3. New game means new bugs since we just scrapped the old system that we've been getting the bugs out of
    4. Creating a whole new game isn't cheap so that money has to come from somewhere meaning the game itself might not even be free anymore
    5. Other companies have done this and it's NEVER ONCE yielded good results i.e SF4's worthless DLC because of all the game's new version re-releases

I could go on but you should hopefully be able to at least partially grasp why its a stupid idea to treat RF like Street Fighter and Madden treats their games i.e beating them to death for all their worth by making idiots buy the new game even though its barely different from the last game. Nimonex's business model has more respect for the customer than any other fighting game i.e. I started in 08 with Karate, Koroshu, striker guardian armor and a few other scrolls plus exos and I still have them even after 2 host transfers. If this were any other fighting game that I bought DLC on it'd be worthless because it'd be on a game 2 sequels or more behind.

In over 20 years RF is literally the 2nd best fighting game I've ever discovered /w Capcom vs SNK 2 being #1. No game is perfect, everything has its flaws.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  5. Kichard10

Kichard10 Member

They don't have alot of staffs playing with us anyways. Money won't do nothing if they dont even have the will to change the community.They need to change the method.

Flamekiller likes this.
  6. Kichard10

Kichard10 Member

I Agree, but rumble fighter still need to change thier method. Otherwise this game will die.

271115 and Flamekiller like this.
  7. Rigamortis

Rigamortis Well-Known Member

Free DHN for every1
    +1 Support

tamirtov likes this.
  8. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

All comes down to staff and management by both Redfox Games and Nimonix. Everything else is irrelevant until these are addressed. Whatever they are both doing are clearly not working. We're on our third host in less than three years and with how poorly these updates and overall management of the game has been, i doubt we'll be Redfox games members for long. Regardless of what the working conditions may be for Redfox Games staff are, they have a duty and get paid to do them. If they are not working to the best of their ability, and to the best that they can, they need to be terminated. It is no excuse to have low performance for simply not getting paid enough. Go ahead and find another job. As for Nimonix, game is not progressing by any positive means. Everything is repetitive and recycled. Nothing is improving, and nothing is really changing. There is no transparency between RedFox and community, between RedFox and Nimonix, and between Nimonix and community. It's clear because there is nothing changing. Regardless of the excuses being language barriers, laziness, etc. or anything, it's unacceptable and the community need to hold them accountable, and press the issues more.

BeeBee likes this.
  9. RemyBuxaplenty

RemyBuxaplenty New Member

mans like branz still play this game damn

10. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

I would support some RF2 thing whereas new team, better mechanics, hopefully better server, like establish some EU community to get the popularity back or something. RF needs better marketing, could've been great if it wasnt for OGP...

tamirtov likes this.
  11. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

How would it be a new team if it's still Nimonix making it? How do servers even matter when its a peer2peer based game? OGP may have had its flaws but do you not remember the level of involvedness the host had with us i.e. CAs, GMs that played, throwdown events etc?

Please see

12. Disregard

Disregard Well-Known Member

I enjoyed playing Rumble Fighter for a long time because of its gameplay mechanics and how it flows with the game. But I believe that with RF mechanics it can go even further.
    So far there is a game called Master X Master and playing that game where it has PvE and PvP perfectly. I had a lot of fun.
    RF has the capabilities of both PvE and PvP with Adventure mode and regular Battle.
    But as the game is dying down to complete money grabs, dead community, RF Veterans who play the same throughout RF (Mooners and Nhaa's), and a 2 weekly useless things being called as "Updates" I just am surprised RF is still even living without and actual upgrade.

Even if RF has been through countless "Updates" which are technically just new scrolls, exos, and pretty much overused content (Ex: Event maps, Gacha Boxes <<< [Way overused if you ask me]) it's not an update in my opinion if you compare with countless games that are living longer than RF. Maplestory, TF2, Elsword, and so many other games have been through for so long yet they actually show "UPDATES" to these games as an actual UPGRADE to it.

HOWEVER, i do have to admit that they tried new things. Bringing new maps, New UI, minigames, etc. But even if Nimonix and Redfox tries to make new things. We just go back to Moon and pretty much modes people are comfortable in honestly.
    Even if most of the community blames the Companies who are supporting the game that are ruining it. Honestly, its us that are ruining this game too. Both the Community (Specially Veterans) and the Companies are at fault making the game die.

We are the ones who adapted the Game and we are the ones abusing the bugs this game provides as well and basically say this is normal. Low jumps, Matrix, Mag Grabs, Air Grabs, Broken Grab animations, (Shadow Grab-combo is pretty useless when juggling) PBreaks and even more (Lots More!). These bugs were not normal but then we adapted them being normal because... well they never fixed them.

I love this game for its gameplay, customization of avatars(even if its limited I still like it), Some parts of the community (even though there are toxic people, there are some cool people too), and I also love getting Rares in Freebies events. (Ex: Reach 500 Choco (too much tbh) to get a chance for a free Rare).

-More to Say some other time I'm too tired.-

BeeBee, Rigamortis and tamirtov like this.
  13. Disregard

Gimme. Gimme Gimme Gimme! Waifu.

14. xgone

xgone Active Member

I have been off for a long time, and I decided to come back just to see how the game is going, and personaly it remains the same.
    Unfortenantly, Rumble Fighter is too far from what it used to be.
    So yh.....I don´t think that giving any kind of suggestions will help sorry, maybe if the game moves to a different company the game might grow up, still some of them are :
    -create a EU SERVER!
    -fullfill your promises
    -gms be more active!and highly responsive to our emails!
    -NEW JOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -be original guys, afterall this is a fighting game,therefore won´t be some recycled scrolls/exos that will get player´s attention, the same applies to the maps
    -AND the very last one is! INVEST!!!!!!!!!A collaboration between rumble fighter and some well known game,where all of us would have to accomplish a milestone(that update incluedes new maps,costumes,potentially new jobs,exos,scrolls,npcs...etc) would be nice since that would grab the attention from both rf players and the following game players,that way there could be a phew more players which could sponsor/join rumble fighter.
    That way the game would be bigger and so your wallets too.
    PS: Where did you guys buy those forum restrictions ? A thriftstore?

15. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Some of these responses are painfully bad/ignorant...

Nimo is a good company, Gem Fighter is ****** successful in S Korea. The issue is SOLELY with how the RFNA player base changed from decent people in '08 to the foaming at the mouth toxic ddos-happy cunts that go unpunished.

Oh its also nearly impossible to get new people to play this game when all RFNA players play is Moon or 3rd Rock(singles), Glac (teams) and Demo(moving screen). I heard someone call it One Stage Fighter and they arent wrong.

EDIT: By the way the reason things are slow right now is because they are making 10+ player created scrolls/exos and the new adventure stage /w story which will more than likely include some huge overhauls to the game itself. Have some ******* patience guys and enjoy the damn game. Capcom vs SNK 2 came out in 2001 and it's still just fine.

tamirtov likes this.
  16. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

There's 3 main issues with this game: the paywall, bugs, and P2P connection

There needs to be a radical change to RC/Carat ratio in terms of content, bug fixes need to be prioritised, and transitioning from P2P connection to a dedicated server

These 3 issues are what's keeping new players away, and more than anything Rumble Fighter needs more new players in order to stay afloat

It's sad to see Grand Chase already come to an end after all these years, but I really hope Rumble Fighter doesn't meet the same fate

games come and go, but I still do want to see this game succeed

17. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

People that say the word recycle/recycled with negativity behind it are the most clueless people on RF. The game has been "recycling" itself since 07/08 or does nobody remember ZTKD, Dragon, Red Scorpion and many other scrolls? Do you even realize how much uneccesary work the devs would need to do to make EVERY ANIMATION different instead of RELATING scrolls of similar schools as eachother via CORE ATTACK ANIMATIONS?

tamirtov likes this.
  18. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

How to save RF

1. Be nice to new players and teach them how to play i.e. attack(rock) < block/counter(paper) < grab(scissors), how to juggle properly or teaching them that they can block 2nd punches.
    2. Get off your ******* comfort stage. I can start a full moon room in less than a minute but struggle to get any other map going. Same goes for any teams mode that isnt on Glac. Nobody wants to start a new game that gets called "One Stage Fighter".
    3. Quit being so ******* negative and instead find constructive ways to request the changes you want instead of whining ad nauseam about things that will NEVER HAPPEN like Trade System which would annihilate 90% of the games revenue, killing it. Why do you think the smart players don't ask for it and Nimonex never added it? We understand where it would lead.
    4. The big one; witch hunt the DDOSers. You know how hard it is to convince someone to play or stay when I gotta tell them they should download a VPN (harder if I gotta explain what a VPN is) to protect their own internet from twats who will try to knock them off when theyre losing or if you say something that triggers them? Most people change their mind about installing it once they hear about this and rarely come back after their first DDOS if they made it that far.

tl;dr our community behaves worse than League of Legends because at least in league there looms the threat of punishment whereas RF is the wildwest of ddos and hasnt had a community clean up Blue Armband event since OGP.

BeeBee, Xenophontis, M4cropod and 2 others like this.
  19. Disregard

Well how much would u prefer? We would need to make a deal : P.
    Plus im pretty close to unlocking Pohoran with the Sol's. So name your price?

20. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

It would be nice if all the RC scrolls and rare scrolls have the option to be rented for 1-3 days for carats. And would be nice if the exocore stuff gets it too

and for rare clothing, it can also be rented for 1-3 days

like what if we had a store tab that's dedicated to only rares, but can only be purchased timed, and having those rares perm is the incentive to gamble for them via gacha boxes

tamirtov likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.