Rumble Fighter Community Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheFuzionBranz, Jun 6, 2017.

?

Do you think RF should improve certain parts of this Game?

1. Forums

30.6%
  2. Mechanics and Content

71.8%
  3. Community Staff

49.4%
  4. Staff

55.3%
  5. Events and Prizes

58.8%
  6. Guild Rework

49.4%
  7. Expand instead of Rebuild/Patch

58.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

Forums:
    If you want a Healthy Game, You need a healthy community. Now if you logically look at it, Having a healthy forum will contibute to many players.

Face it, If you really want to talk about RF on these Forums, The subject has to already be up in General discussion, Cause the GM's are never there. Even the threads that are accepted
    are highly inactive and boring. You see on page 1 constantly ''Last post Sunday at 4, Last post Friday at 2, Last post Tuesd...``

If you're not going to constantly be available to accept threads and then moderate them after, disable the function as it is harming the game in the long run. You can hire mods, You can
    create a Community Group/Staff. Most people arent going to go on a Gaming forum to talk about ''OFF TOPIC'' stuff. We have facebook in 2017. We have other forums for discussion for life stuff too. Your dead forum isn't bringing
    any form of life to this game.

General discussion is always the main thread people go around to. People will make typically General discussion threads in Off topic, But it won't get the attention it should get. It just gets the attention to show the creator what a dead forum I'm posting on.

Staff:
    There is no staff. Theres the minimum requirement off staff to run a small buisness. Thats it. Every possible fund that can be cut, Is cut. There is 0 investments in telling a GM to work 5 hours more in his week to just go around
    and make the game feel more alive. Thats a small 50-100$ which can be paid off easily with very few purchases of Credit. The only form of Staff we see is website notices, And a form of Forum harassment for people who ''barely break rules'' or in any way piss you off.

The staff doesn't even know its product. They can't play, They s-ck. They don't know what players want in this game. They have no idea of what Rumble Fighter was like 2007 until now, Probably don't know the term OGP too.
    Theres no bother making a spenders event. You guys don't even know what the True Spenders of this community really want. You have no idea what could be created as an ideal prize. Its just Nimonix's freestyle thats going for the random ups and down. Nobody in that community is fluent in english.
    They can speak it, But with much difficulty and won't understand everything.

Trends are different around the world. Rumble Fighter and Gem Fighter have 2 different player types who don't like the same things. This one again reflects at the point of the forums. If you guys would see what we speak (By having discussion and moderating it) you would learn a thing or too.

But <<Money cutting>> and <<Working less>> is more your principals. Atleast OGP did not lack that feat.

Sorry to say the Truth but investing and leaping forum is risk and reward. All thats being done by both parties here is Patching the holes hoping the ship doesn't sink.

Game:
    Promissed a trade system. Where is it? Promissed a plaza with functions? We got 1 AI game and Fishing with nothing but timed items. We get it, Poseidon is rare. We aint gonna fish to have it for a day. We will wear it if we own it perm or we won't go for it at all.

Guild wars use to be the gateway to access the Annual Royal Rumble tournament. Now you get the same useless bad stat title for your rank at the end of the system. Plus while the community is dead, It keeps it LP team system to keep it even more <<Dead>>. Face it, Its time for a W/L point system instead.

The game has 0 areas for players to want to be competitive. There are no more guides. All the old datas players have made are useless because you scrapped them by changing the stat/dmg values to this random larger numbers. The forums and the codes you chosed are the biggest things to blame for this valid point. To go even more indepth, There are tons of glitches that SHOULD be fixed after 10 years of update. (Magnets,frame breaks, etc).
    There is also no <<Balancing>>, In another way to put it, There is no change. Its like playing League of legends season 1 over and over for 10 years without upgrade. There was once change with the scroll balancing, Changes to faux breaking, editing stun and range on rams slides and jump hits. Now theres nothing. Now theres broken codes and no fixes. Now its stupidity.

This thread isn't demands. Its discussion compiled of info I copy pasted from various people who contacted me.. Its a poll. We can't force or threaten. We all enjoy playing this game from time to time. But we can all come and say something constructive and hope the best out of it.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
    ISyien, BeeBee, Draygashi and 2 others like this.
  2. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

I agree with nearly all of what has been said here. General forum traffic is a shell of it's former self and the "Beginner scrolls" are still only properly usable by expert level players. Also without any CAs/RMs and only 1 GM it's impossible to have even the simplest of events that were present for several years prior to RedFox i.e. Throwdowns. I do realize that a large handful of our prior CAs/RMs have been corrupt (not all, [RM]Shadow exposed GM Aaron for being a crook) but they are necessary for the community to feel involved.

Also DDOSing needs to have a higher punishment (or a punishment in general) otherwise it's the wild west and it forces good players into a "ddos them before they ddos you" mindset when encountering them. I shouldn't be forced to either play from work or play with my booter ready just to enjoy a couple rounds...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
    LordWiFi and Panthaero like this.
  3. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

Branz4GM

4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Approved.

271115 likes this.
  5. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

I concur.

GMs are not paid well enough to give a damn about us.

Forums are not managed at all. They put all these restrictions on us, but literally all you have to do is wait until the weekend when none of the GMs are around. Threads take forever to be accepted (sometimes they never are).

There are many in the community that are more than willing to help out, but the preceding RMs/CAs left a bad example.

In regards to Nimonix, you’re right that they don’t know our market well enough, but I believe that falls on Redfox. They ARE the host. They’re supposed to compile our requests and work with Nimonix to find out whether they’re feasible or not.

I think that Nimonix is just biding their time when it comes to the game. I do not see an end goal or plan on how they’re trying to bring players back. It’s been more or less the same since we transferred to Redfox last year.

Ultimately it does not matter how much we complain though. Neither Nimonix or Redfox will hear us out. Why else would we make threads about events and such and then be completely ignored without even an acknowledgment.

LordWiFi, Draygashi and HumoLoco like this.
  6. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

LOL YOU GAVE ME A DYING NIGHT!

LordWiFi and Meggi like this.
  7. Panthaero

Panthaero Well-Known Member

Im waiting for this game to die and someone else to grab it. There's definitely someone dumb enough to do it and make it work.

oh and id vote for the expand over patch but like you said too many glitches and inconsistencies.

HumoLoco likes this.
  8. shewrf

shewrf New Member

We want a new company. Redfox shouldn't run Rumble Fighter. I wish we was still with OGP.

BeeBee likes this.
  9. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Lol? OGP has shut down all games without notice. Everyone think OGP was a joke but they are the real deal.
    OGP is running on bankurpt already. We dont want to move back there anymore. Thank to Nimonix end OGP's career. OGP need money from Rumble Fighter because we are rich not you. You don't look rich to me.

RedFox deserved more than 7 years stay with Rumble Fighter.

LordWiFi likes this.
  10. KingPush

KingPush Member

Can someone explain to me why it takes so long for 1 little thread to get posted on these forums. Ive been waiting for my post to be seen since Wednesday

11. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Because RedFox are doing some cracked.

12. DragonTalesRF

DragonTalesRF Member

Someone hit me off in another online game and was DDOSing me for hours. I literally got him sent to jail. Or somewhere. I think he was just a kid. DDOS is illegal lmao. Sso that's why I don't worry about it. I'd love to send one of these kids to jail.

13. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

You cant sent them to jail for ddosing you.

DDoSing is avoidable from anywhere.

Unlike hackers. Hacking implies breaching of compromising of information.

If you think DDoS is a hacker. Then you are wrong. DDoS is just a trick people do to **** with things. DDoS is just attacking and they don't stealing your things. That's why you can't sent them to jail. And also DDoS is a legalized in anywhere because they dont steal your information just attack your **** router/ modems.

14. Castries

Castries Well-Known Member

tbh RF has fallen too far down. They need a massive revamp if it ever hopes to be something great. I'm talking mechanics, ui, content, graphics, etc.
    Once that is fixed then we can do events and stuff. And for tournaments I want commentators from people like ankyt and branz

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
    BeeBee, DirectorSuspense and HumoLoco like this.
  15. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

b b but threads like these dont even worko_O

Castries and HumoLoco like this.
  16. MadaraUchiha

MadaraUchiha Member

Pretty sure DDoSing is a federal crime and people have been faced with federal charges before. It's just hard to track.

BeeBee and tamirtov like this.
  17. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Nope it is not.
    It is not illegal, if you attack their router/modems just for fun.
    Unless it is illegal, if you ddos someone and hack their information.

When it's illegal, it's hacking their information or bypass their **** that is, but not ddos. ddos has do nothing with criminal law. ddos is such as support life for hacker when they need to have time to hack their **** then they have to use ddos to hit them off before their lockdown.

Example:
    When it's not illegal:
    If you intend to ddos the government for just fun.

When it's illegal:
    If you intend to ddos the government for expose their information with hack tools.

tamirtov likes this.
  18. shewrf

shewrf New Member

You're using a device (booter) to send massive packets to another user's personal IP address which disrupts their internet for a specific amount of time. DDoS is illegal lol.

BeeBee and Castries like this.
  19. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

It is not illegal.

How is it illegal if you just frying their router/modems for their lunch?

And yet how is it illegal if you frying an egg for your breakfast?

DDoS has do nothing with it.

Unless if you hack them you need to avoid their lockdown you have to ddos them and hack them. That is illegal.

I have done with ddos they didnt show at my home with their swat. How is that? Explain that, please?
    When I hack someone, they showed at my home to see how I hack.

Beast2050 and tamirtov like this.
  20. Rigamortis

Rigamortis Well-Known Member

BeeBee and tamirtov like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.