Rule Update to Balance Maus

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HardAzz, Feb 11, 2019.

1. HardAzz

HardAzz Active Member

As BugBarry pointed out in another thread it has been a year since the update and nothing in the game is fixed. There has been a lot of debate on the forum about the new Maus. I don't believe the devs will do anything to balance Maus so I think RedFox can help fix the situation by making a new rule like they did for Archon Armor. I Suggest that going forward only 2 Mau Keys (1 Range and 1 Melee) be allowed per toon. This will make Mauers have to go back to HQ like everyone else in pvp. We will still not be able to kill them, but they will have to go back and make repairs. Continually being able to jump in new Maus is ridiculous and destroys the balance in PVP.

JohnyBlaze likes this.
  2. Aewyn

Aewyn Active Member

I haven't been playing for a long time so can't tell how the balance really is nowadays, but I can tell that banning use of a valid game mechanics (4 keys total) that has been around as long as the MAU is simply stupid and completely non enforceable. Archon Armor case was always controversial and seemed almost like a bug, but the number of MAU keys is mechanics working as intended. What you're proposing is essentially trying to fix one issue by breaking the game even more.

Roceangou likes this.
  3. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

Balance Mau?
    Ok make them faster too then so players on foot can't just walk away from the mau's attack range, thats right! You accretia can walk faster then a mau can run.
    How about give Mau an attack skill like doom blast like strikers and elemental ammo and choice of aoe and single shot ammo? Thats balance right? Lets not forget 100% exp in mau compared to the 40% exp in mau? Do you get a exp nerf of 40% when you siege up?... I just LOL at you... Balance you say *kiss my teeth*

4. Odovska

Odovska Active Member

Give maus elemental ammo and a skill. That would be balance.

5. bube92

bube92 Active Member

give maus the ability to use destruction rune

6. Xanster

Xanster Member

at least increase the exp rate in mau from 40% to 100% ! That would be faĆ­r.

7. HardAzz

HardAzz Active Member

Like you said you have not played for a long time. Maus are a little different now. They can hit for 7k+ per hit on 70D armor, can't be debuffed, have superior atk range, and crazy def. They are the best tanks in the game with the highest dps. Imagine the strongest striker back in your day that needs 2+ parties to drop, and can spam compound every hit. This is what todays Maus are. This is why I am suggesting that keys be limited per toon. When you can go to cw with basically 400k hp with the best def in the game u never have to go back to HQ like every other player on the server.

Not sure why this in not enforceable, you contradict yourself, if it is done for Archon Armor why can't it be done for Mau keys? Basically the same thing. The game is already broken and has not been fixed for a year now. That is why i am recommending this. You should try playing again before giving your opinions here

8. HardAzz

HardAzz Active Member

I LOL at you too. Do you actually play this game? Maybe we should also give Maus wings so they can fly.
    • Strikers have it a lot worse then Maus, they can't move in pvp, and you complain about people being able to run away from Maus?
    • Every hit from a mau is a skill. 7-10k is approximately what a 70 striker hits 70d armor for with compound siege. My normal hit in SK mode on 70D armor is about 2.5 - 3k. I would gladly trade my skills for sustained DPS of 7-10k.
    • Strikers only have AOE ammo unless they buy fire ammo from CS.
    • Talking about PVP not exp.
    Not sure what kissing your teeth means. Where i am from we say kiss my azz.

9. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

LOL, from your post i obviously play more then you do

10. amuck

amuck New Member

Even though MAUs have dramatic defense,HP, and attack, bell still desire more abilities. Haha. You guys are so lucky cuz GMs like bells and never abandon you.

11. bube92

bube92 Active Member

the GM's dont like bell or coras nor accs. they like $'s.
    for whiny QQ pls send your opinion to korea to the developers of rf usa :)

12. amuck

amuck New Member

BTW, how is your vacation in Hawaii,buddy?

13. bube92

bube92 Active Member

always sunny, yet all the acc mimimi still did not get me banned a single day, try harder:D

14. amuck

amuck New Member

hmmm, bro. why are you in Hawaii again and did not invite us ? i We wanna go to airport to see you off cuz we all love you as much as you love bugging and trashtalking.

15. bube92

bube92 Active Member

im not banned for bugging. but maybe you are banned for making wrong accusations soon

16. amuck

amuck New Member

seriously?wrong accusations?WAHAHA. Let Gms ask race Acc in-game the questions and they will know how hypocritical you are, dude.We do not blame Gms cuz they were not active during your magic time.

17. bube92

bube92 Active Member

you mean the magic time when the whole InfinityBuggers guild got banned? that time?:D
    all your posts look like a desperated try of defending your trash acc race that was bugging the most for a long time and still the lasts weeks you got people banned for bugging quests and archon armors.
    cry more:(

18. amuck

amuck New Member

HAHA yeah, there were some ACC got banned, and bell have the reward of SOD3. Should i say you are lucky in Hawaii?^.^

19. bube92

bube92 Active Member

that sentense makes no sense in so many ways - acc's lost last cw, - bells dont have sod 3 - i was at baltic sea not hawaii:D

Triztt likes this.
  20. Aewyn

Aewyn Active Member

I don't contradict myself. With Archon Armor you can easily see when someone wears one, but how do you readily prove someone has more than allowed number of keys and hasn't for example quickly teleported for repairs with cash items? I can guarantee accs and coras would report just about any AR that kills them making it a rule impossible to enforce because GMs wouldn't be able to do anything else but just sit all day checking people's MAU keys.

Oh hey I live by baltic sea :eek: GET OUT