RTD Quest problem - Lightfoot

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Akhiir, Apr 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Akhiir

Akhiir New Member

Hi, I think I bugged the RTD quest. I had bought the Sacred Flower BAsic Liightfoot skill already (and all the other GC1 skills) from the clan kungfu trainer. But I was unable to train lightfoot at the chikun training ground.

So I selected learning lightfoot from the RTD quest, but JAde Flower will not give it to me since i already learned it? (Her quest giving heavy boots etc does not trigger).

Please help,

Name char: XiaNin
    Server: Yin

2. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Once you get the untrained basic clan Lightfoot. There should be a NPC in your clan base map that you have to talk to for a quest. This is usually a clan NPC at the secondary exit to your clan base compound.

3. Akhiir

Akhiir New Member

Yes I know. That is the part that bugged. The Npc that is supposed to give the quest isn't. Her name is Jade. Only option is talk.

4. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Basic Flower Lightfoot will be an RTE quest. Not an RTD quest.

5. Akhiir

Akhiir New Member

The RTD is supposed to trigger the RTE quest. The RTE quest for Basic Flower Lightfoot is not being triggered. That makes the RTD quest bugged (since I cannot complete it).

6. Akhiir

Akhiir New Member

Thanks. I relogged in, the RTD went one step back, and now it triggered the RTE for lightfoot properly.