[REWORK] New / Improved Karma System!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Falcon, Feb 7, 2019.

?

Do you agree that the Karma System have to be improved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

20190207_230938.jpg

Hello [GM]Ahri, [CM]NineArts and [GM]Support I would like to talk about the actual Karma System and maybe some future changes and improvements.

9Dragons Awaken Karma System:
    +/- 30 Good Karma and +/- 5 Bad Karma when Killing Oposide Faction Character with Maximum 24 Levels of Difference.
    ----------
    +/- 10 Bad Karma and -50 Good Karma for Killing Same Faction Character with Maximum 24 Levels of Difference.
    ----------
    +/- 30 Good Karma and +/- 5 Bad Karma for Killing a Masked Character Regardless the Difference of Level.
    ----------
    +/- 1 Bad Karma for Killing a Character With Móre Than 24 Levels of Difference.
    ----------
    +/- 0 Bad Karma and +/- 0 Good Karma for Killing a Karmaless Character.

+1 Good Karma Every 100 Kills in PvE ( Only Same lvl Mobs )

Good Karma Title Requirements:

Brave Heart– 1,000 Good Karma
    Noble Soul – 10,000 Good Karma
    Peaceful Warrior - 20,000 Good Karma
    Awakened Soul- 40,000 Good Karma
    Hero of the Land- 70,000 Good Karma
    Selfless One - 100,000 Good Karma
    Blessed by Fate - 150,000 Good Karma
    Destiny's Hand - 200,000 Good Karma
    Dweller on the Threshold - 500,000 Good Karma
    Seeker of Atonement - 1,000,000 Good Karma

Bad Karma Title Requirements:

Dark Heart– 100 Bad Karma
    Ignoble Soul – 1,000 Bad Karma
    Savage Warrior – 2,000 Bad Karma
    Captive Soul – 4,000 Bad Karma
    Scar of the Land - 7,000 Bad Karma
    Selfish Fiend - 10,000 Bad Karma
    Cursed by Fate- 15,000 Bad Karma
    Hell's Pawn - 20,000 Bad Karma
    Demon on the Threshold - 50,000 Bas Karma
    Minion of the Damned - 100,000 Bad Karma

So, this is the Actual Karma System as You can see it? In my opinion the requirements are extremely high.

My solution are simple and I have two:

1. You guys lower the requirements for getting a Karma Title.

Or

2. You increase by x4 or x5 the karma we get from pvp.

Ps: What do you guys think? Feel free to add your opinion and suggestions about this system.

Thank you,

Falcon.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
  2. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Well if we had a reason to get titles some should be done. Arm there is nk reason to seek such titles as before.

And how bad the create, refine and drop rates are, it's not even worth the effort.

3. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

I was about to pm you. Cmon, people don't like karma titles because no1 will spend his time to farm 1 ** million karma . That's why I say that we definitely need a new system.

4. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

Also rember that back in the day when acclaim was publisher the 9dragons player base was 10 times bigger. Bardo was a crowded served. Even then was hard to archeve these karma titles. Now is kinda imposible. With ... 1 milion good karma for a title and so little players is basically imposible.

5. hoang0211

hoang0211 New Member

I remember that the Korean version has a daily Karma mission

6. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure they've said the karma system will be updated

Falcon likes this.
  7. Domingo

Domingo Active Member

Its nice but I only hope they fix the text error / pvp / stats

8. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

That would be nice.

9. KagemaneHajji

KagemaneHajji New Member

Maybe a dayli Quest to get some Bad or Good Karma

10. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

Would be nice to have to make a permanent choose between bad and good karma. And have quests related to your choose.

11. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Ad 1. What`s the point of this change? If JW will lower the the requirements there will be the same amount of ppl but with another titles. Let`s say JW will cut the requirements by half, so It does mean for You so much if You will have Hell's Pawn instead of Selfish Fiend?

Ad 2. Same for increase by x4 or x5.

Karma from quests? It`s PvP title, not "how many DQ You have made". Thinking this way, why not add an item to IM boxes with random amount of Karma ?

The problem here are empty maps, no new ppl joining the game and owerpowered items from IM, so non p2p ppl have no chance to fight for karma.

Personally I would like to see something helpful to transfer between Bad and Good Karma I already have, because there is no way to make my Good Tittle visible when I have Bad Karma.

P.S

About items:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    TornadoLi likes this.
  12. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

I have to agree with Rev here.

Rf has messed it up so bad that a new player that's non pay to win don't stand a chance.

When the new map comes. It will be the same affect as KL was when GC had the game but worse.

I'm just here to mingle and casual play now. I can care less if I am anything close to what I was in previous versions.

Cuz everything I said has come to light. Thought I knew it all, no I just told you so.

If you don't believe me search Google. You can see my post that are still out there about all this stuff, years and I mean years before it came to us.

Anyways beer time!

Falcon likes this.
  13. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

All that I Wana say is that karma system needs a rework asap, because even on acclaim with the huge players base it was almost imposiblem to archive high karma titles. It needs o be more available ...

14. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Personally I think a karma system revamp should be pretty low on the priority list for the game.
    They need to fix texture error,
    they need to fix healer evade trap bug,
    they need to clean the game out of all botters, cheaters and hackers.
    They need to get more new players in, not just rely on people playing for nostalgia. The game will never be successful without bringing in new players. And with the current state of the game the few new players that do come along don't stay, and I don't blame them.

If I was new player coming to 9D having not played it before, I definitely wouldn't stick around.

15. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

Currently Karma system doesn't matter simply beacause it doesn't do anything right now...

The idea behind Karma system was that In order to use best relics in game you must achieve certain karma title ,which in other hand force ppl to do PvP ;)

IIrly like this idea but as it iseems most ppl here doesn't like PvP anyway....

Problem with karma was solved by adds karma maps ( drop from superior dungeons) which maps you can trade with NPC for 100 karma ( good or bad depend on which NPC you choose to trade)
    Unfortunately we doesn't have this drop here , while in previous publisher we got karma maps as drop but NPC doesn't exits there ;)
    Now we got NPC but no maps !! Funny ?

There was pretty good suggestions about how karma system could be reworked and which I like most was something like this:

Evry Bad karma titles gives some stats bonus like 3% CDH / 3% HP / 3 % crit rate
    ( For user which are PVP oriented)

While every good karma title gives
    3% drop, 3% create, 3% reff rate
    ( For PVE oriented players)

Which means reaching tile N9 would provide 27% bonus which are pretty cool either bad or good karma ;)

Revered likes this.
  16. 10thdragon

10thdragon New Member

What do you actually get for having a karma title anyway is there some benefit?

17. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Nothing, just You feel like You`r good at pvp and others know You have a big fat wallet :D

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    Ozbud likes this.
  18. DemonicSaber

DemonicSaber New Member

In this server means nothing really lol, ive met players that had 20++ accounts and logged everyday to trade karma in LL just for the aesthetics of it, i bet they can't pvp with most players but they have the karma title that makes u think they're a god in pvp lmao.

Revered likes this.