Returning to the game

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Blaze, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Blaze

Blaze Member

Hi,

I'm thinking of returning to the game, but I totally forgot everything about the game and I decided to start from scratch so :-

- What is the state of nuker now, is it good to start with nuker or not ?

- What is the best way to make money while grinding my way up ?

- What is the best way to get the most exp and grind fast ?

- At which level should I worry about gearing ?

I'm thinking of starting in Tao since I heard it has the highest population now and prices is less cheaper.

Thanks in advance for the tips

2. JustSayian

JustSayian Active Member

Nukers are ok but its better to go melee at HG lvl or if you want to badly go Melee at HG because for grind, e.g SRS nukers are useless ( for srs) so its good to have a sword,pole or whatever clan you are for the Melee part. Gear lvl is the massive spike is getting FC2 set which if you find good enough people to help you and find a league you will be fine. Maps are the same but at EC you are in NC and can go to LD at FC lvl.. You will need Flag and Chaos set which you can get for like 80kk the set in Yin idk about Tao. LD and Icy mob drops are amazing to make money e.g in LD you pick up Orange Jade of Rising Sun,Yakumo Letters,Sorcers Amulet, Gold,Ice,Silver spirit leader plates. They sell for good price like Jades being 50kk a stack. I always preferred starting Warrior since it is easy to farm. It is your choice though. Nukers are good for PVP though and thats how its always been.. :)

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018