Returning Player

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Evantor, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Evantor

Evantor Member

I was playing right before they closed the official servers and lost my characters I spent forever leveling. Is this game worth playing on the Awaken server, when it first came out I thought it was some lame private server and after checking months later, it looked like not a lot was being done in terms of keeping the game going. But now it looks like people actually play.
    Is it actually populated?
    Which server should I play on?
    What are exp rates in comparison to the nexon servers?

2. ForceBlader

ForceBlader Active Member

Is it actually populated?
    I don't come across many players, but that's due to different time zones and not being a high level on my end.
    It's probably not as crowded as it once used to be, but that's normal.

Which server should I play on?
    Depends on whether you prefer a hybrid (PvE + PvP) or pure PvP.
    Go for Tao if you prefer hybrid and Yin for full PvP.

What are exp rates in comparison to the nexon servers?
    It's higher on lower levels, don't know about the higher levels.

3. Evantor

Evantor Member

Hmm interesting, I created a lob warr on yin. I think I will enjoy this as long as enough people play.

4. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

Id say its enough to trade stuff back and forth but insufficient to form large scale parties out of scratch, most of the players are homies/enemies from long before you heared about this game, not saying you wont fit in, but forming a league is now impossible if you are new :)

5. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Bergland and sdadsfsa like this.
  6. yannaing84

yannaing84 New Member

It was 10 years ago i played this game, now i join back, still enjoying the game.
    Lost all my old friends though :(

Bergland likes this.
  7. Bergland

Bergland New Member

Hello. I was 9dragons player on acclaim, G1 and GC.
    I am thinking to join back, meet old friends and have a lot of fun. Is this game good now?
    My old character names are
    Sjell
    Souji
    Kjenel

I like funny jokes and sometimes rude. ^^
    Please write, and I will be checking the threads around in the meantime.

Stereotyped likes this.
  8. Tunelis

Tunelis Member

Man dont play it its getting less populated there are pretty much same ppl at high lvl if new apear its 50 % its some hi lvl player allready ... Gm do not care about ppl make unexplainable game changes whats so far makes ppl leave server gets less populated every month ... For example infinite dungeon i mean what the hell...? Took away daily attendance said will give back and didint till this day...

9. Evantor

Evantor Member

I used to see DarkAlan in bp all the time on Yang.

10. Bergland

Bergland New Member

I don't know what to think of this.

11. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Infinite dungeon is definitely one of the most important updates in the game though I agree on this game is getting less populated now. What part don't you like in that new dungeon? It's the most challenging dungeon in 9Dragons, even the most OP people can't complete it right now. What does that mean? You can look forward to new things, stuff, and relics for people to able to complete the new dungeon. The daily attendance, Ahri did mention it'll come back on 26th September. Have you made sure that you have gone through the forum thoroughly?

Regards

12. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

To the new returning players, do not put your trust 100% and depend on people's opinions. Indeed, before we watch/want to play a movie or a game, we'll read some reviews but something can only be delivered by you playing it yourself. There are lots of new things, for better purposes. New m&d system, new attendance reward, a new dungeon, etc. This game worths to give a shot and kill your free time if you want to.

Some of these that replied here. haven't even experienced these new things or maybe just did it a few times and started complaining about everything. They want everything to go very smoothly and become OP within a week.

My advice is to give this game a shot. If you ever need guidance, there are many good people in the game to help you with it or you can ask in the forum as well.

Good luck!

Idolized and propan like this.
  13. Tunelis

Tunelis Member

the dungeon it self its stupid how cant u see it sooo "chalenging" just stay in one place whole time and kill mobs that gets more powefull every lvl untill u get killed alot and loose exp if dont have prem its rubish... created by lowlifes for lowlifes but ppl tend to be so blind ... as long as they get thta hg 9 set XDD its so stupid... when they gonna get their azz up and make something worth while playing ... ? ? ? and im sick of old player opinions that they are good with anything that is made in here coz u are minority ... ye minority and ur good with anything coz ur just behaving as RF want u to ... coz majority left this game a long time ago for that i will blame current GMs of this game its ur fault. U did this to this game. i wish u never started this game here in RF my memories of good game wouldnt be broken ..... coz its goood god dam game and u keep ruining it.

p.s. for those who compliment my english dont bother ur not interesting for me ...

14. Tunelis

Tunelis Member

dont listen to this ios bollocks if u say im saying this coz im unexpierienced player been playing for 9 months now have 2 high HG chars have some gear collected but not happy with this game the more u play the more u get dissapointed and actualy wrote to gm asking is whats wrong with this drop rate as well coz it seems they reducing it little by little ... xDD i got the answer in my mailbox somewhere if any interested write to me ill show u how ridiculous it is ... .

15. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

Well its true the more u advance and the morr gear u farm you gonna feel like theres not much else to do.. but theres always room from improvment in this game. There is nobody in any server with perfect relic stats or perfect gears or anything near that, so we all still have alot to do no matter who we are in this game...

Thats just how this game is to me... the more u grind, the more u farm, the more litle details u keep improving is what gonna make the difference between you and the rest...

16. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

As I said, do not trust what people write/reply in this forum totally. Try the game yourself. Some people just think they already are op enough and don't have anything else to do. Some people just give up making golden bead without considering it's one of the high-end relics. Some people complain how they have to keep repeating the same thing over and over to get relics. They want these op relics with only a few tries and everyone will be op by a month.

Try the game yourself, drop/craft or whatever rate is questionable but still, some people got those op relics, drop and whatsoever. It's not impossible, it's about patience. That's how MMORPG works anyway, you need to spend more time in order to get everything in the game.

propan and OnenaHGvvellCSoG like this.
  17. Evantor

Evantor Member

I completely understand. I have already made a LoB warr on Yin and am PS. I loved the game and RedFox actually did 9d a really huge favor. I love all the rebalancing, etc. The servers are populated enough to where I see people a lot but don't have to constantly fight over grind spots. I think this game will only go in a positive direction, if we continue with the progressive and sustaining updates.

Thank you RedFox ^^ - Honestly the best version of the game so far, and I have played on all companies.

Zaitrey likes this.
  18. ForceBlader

ForceBlader Active Member

You're wrong.

A publisher has nothing to do with the state of the game if the developer (Jongwoon Games) is not willing to change things around based on RedFox's feedback from their playerbase.

1 good example would be that they've probably forwarded the CK overflow issue, but Jongwoon Games just bsing them and shoving it under the rug.
    RedFox can't do much without Jongwoon listening to their requests/feedback (as their contract does not allow them to modify the files to match the player's wishes).

I'm not saying that it isn't true that this game is plain bad the way it is right now with it's many flaws, but at least blame the right party for it since the GMs/Community Managers are just simple hired people that have to put up with our crap on a daily basis.

19. Evantor

Evantor Member

Whilst the publishers arent developing the actual updates. joongwon chooses updates based on what redfox informs them is best for the integrity of the game. So I am not wrong.

20. Evantor

Evantor Member

Bro... I feel like every post you make is just pointless toxicity.

P.S. the game is in a much better state than Acclaim. First off the lvl cap was like CS-DB throughout updates and +9 was highes refine for a while. The exp was so slow you would die from old age by HM. Karma trading was not regulated and everybody and they mama had Minion of the Damned. The stats were always a little rubbishly designed and to top it off - nukers were OP as **** and healers didnt have much past buffs. Throughout different publishers warrs became OP. Now at Redfox, every class from every clan is viable along with the stats and features making sense. Obviously MTX to win is still a problem since Acclaim but that will never be solved. I just wish they would increase drop rate.

Czezry and Stereotyped like this.