Returning player

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Vali1844, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Vali1844

Vali1844 New Member

Hi everyone. Last time I played 9Dragons was when GC 9D was up, playing since Acclaim open beta. Since then, a lot of things have changed in the game. I want to play again and I want to ask if I can have some fun in this game without being a donator. I'm downloading the game right now. Also, are there any active hero bands in the game that accepts new players? I'm not that kind that keep asking for items and favours, I just like to talk with somebody while playing the game and ask questions since the game is so different now. Thanks in advance.

Stereotyped likes this.
  2. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Absolutly man! You don't have to donate to have fun, can be hard to grind on weekdays since drop rates isnt scaling very well. If you join a hero you can get lots of help. Which server are you playing on? We have a HD band on Yin that mostly is new players and returning players. PM me ingame ign Chingo if you need any help :)

3. Vali1844

Vali1844 New Member

Hey, thanks for replying. Which server is most populated and active? I'm interested in the PVE aspect of the game. I think I don't stand a chance in pvp if I'm not a donator.

Also, my fav clan is HD. I have always played a HD character...

Stereotyped likes this.
  4. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

The most populated server is Yin, as for pvp both server has it but you wont really getting into pvp until late game.

Stereotyped likes this.
  5. Vali1844

Vali1844 New Member

Thanks. Can you tell me how is the hybrid role in this version or can you give me a link with the changes?

Stereotyped likes this.
  6. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

7. Spullo

Spullo New Member

If you remember how hybrids used to be on Acclaim, then there are quite a few changes not only for hybrid but for most characters. You can no longer give stat buffs to other players or even heal other players. There's like 1 or 2 skills that you can actually give to others like a defense buff and healing their VE. Other than that, it's a pretty selfish class. Most skills for all roles have very high cooldowns now with the offset that they level up fairly quickly, at least relative to Acclaim 9D. Expect buffs and some skills to have cooldowns around 5-10 minutes. The heal amount is also lowered greatly if I remember correctly. At max level, the heal does less than 200 health per 3 or 5 seconds I forgot the specifics and the cooldown is 30 seconds I believe. So definitely not the same as the old one that had a very low, few second cooldown with a heal amount of like 400 health per units of seconds. Same with the all stat buff, it's been lowered so every cheng level corresponds to the amount of added stat (so at cheng 10 it's a +10 buff). Those are the biggest changes that I noticed upon coming back and making a hybrid.

Stereotyped likes this.
  8. Vali1844

Vali1844 New Member

so what do you guys say that is the best role for a newcomer that needs to farm items and grind? I made a hybrid, currently rl7 but i can change role until fd1.

Stereotyped likes this.
  9. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

Warriors path is the easiest imho, or a healer, they are always welcome :)

Stereotyped likes this.