Returning Player Questions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Salem, Aug 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Salem

Salem New Member

So I played rumble fighter forever ago (when it was with OGPlanet and a little while when it moved to GC). And I've obviously missed the account transfers, so what I'm wondering is how has it progressed since then and what is your current opinion about the game both the good, the bad, and the ugly. Mainly from a f2p perspective as I dont plan on shelling out a lot of money, if even at all.

2. MintyIce

MintyIce Well-Known Member

If you can deal with all of the lag, toxic players, new op scrolls, waiting 2 minutes after getting rammed off the map within 3 seconds in game, useless boxes, and rigged events.... go for it.

Rumble Fighter. The only game that adds in more problems with each update.

5th Place makes 1st Place? Kek.

[​IMG]

tamirtov likes this.
  3. Firezilla

Firezilla Clean Up Crew

complains about problems
    only plays NHAA

4. MintyIce

MintyIce Well-Known Member

Draygashi and tamirtov like this.
  5. Tarkenxd

Tarkenxd Active Member

I'm weak

6. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

As long as you're not a completionist, or an item collector, then you can still get by with just F2P items

for skill items, I find that [Exocore - Tactical Bow] and [Scroll - Another Avenger (Striker exclusive)] is all you really need

for stats, this is an unavoidable problem, since people just know how to sneak into rooms with OP stats. In that case, it's all the more fun if you even manage to win against them, and more humiliating for them

but even if you lose against them, you know you can always blame [or silently judge] them for using high stats

this also applies when fighting against players with p2w gear in general

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
    tamirtov likes this.
  7. Drevius

Drevius Comic Book Creator & Clean Up Crew

Just look out for the crybabies that do the same sh*t you do but it's only considered skill when they do it.

DarkProdisht is a good example

8. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

This^^^^^ = No, don't even read that. You'll be mistaken with that terrible way of explaining.
    Good
    : The game isn't dead yet, YET. Players are still active in the important areas of the game such as Boss moding, 1v1ing, Nhaaing (No hitting at all), Glaciers, Moon, Risky, Dos, and now 3rd rock. New scrolls, new exo's, new bm designs, good spenders (now they are atleast... decent). Some people are actually really chill so you'll make friends no doubt.

Bad: Game isn't dead but is very close to dying. Players ignore the other areas of the game such as King of the hill, Protect the castle ( or whatever it is), older BM's such as Al hata or Monastery (Been seeing a few now though). GM's are currently not 100% up to task on everything, we basically lack Developers and Staff.. and their attention. Lag is in every game but the lag in Rumble fighter will upset you, and the players around you. Bad talking is everywhere... like almost nonstop, no one will ever go in the game and use a megaphone to say " I love you all" without adding "**** you" at the end in some way. Every update brings an issue, that the developers have to fix decades later. Guild chat is continuously breaking for some reason. NO REAL events until now. Anyone can add more tbh these are just the main issues.

Ugly: The community is god awful, Ddosing isn't punishable as much as it used to be because of the lack of service from the developers and staff so don't piss anyone off in short if you wanna play the game. I mentioned this before but the lag can turn up pretty bad if your having an already off day then the lag will surely **** it up even more. The game has a million bugs that still haven't been fixed even since OGplanet, or gamescampus. YOU WILL make enemies, no mater what you do. People kick newer players to "SS" or "Save spot" for their friend, even though you rightfully came in to just play the game which leads to you wanting to kick them later on which = WAR. The events are nothing but pocket wringers, literally every update involves either boxed items which require RC, a new scroll that's also RC instead of more carat ******* scrolls which we clearly lack, a new exo... FOR RC, or a spenders event, which obviously is most likely FOR RC since carat spenders get ignored half the time. The prices for things are outrageous unless you got a good paying job, a nice mommy that can pay for you, or a dad that's tryna keep you from telling mommy about linda coming over when mommy is at work. You can afford to get good stats but if you really want crazy stats you need money, which is why they need to make more clothes for carats with better stats. Screen freezes, will happen.. the more you know. Did I mention the community is ****? I did but I'ma say it again, your ear will be ripped off just for saying ... nothing, that's right if you even ignore the wrong person your a "*****".

The bright side: games alive, nice ppl still play... hi. wb.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
    Sohoshiro, tamirtov and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  9. Sprite

Sprite Member

You forgot to say Risky

UnleashD likes this.
  10. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Fixed it, thanks.

Sprite likes this.
  11. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

12. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

@iwannatouchgirls right?

13. Lephantis

Lephantis Active Member

I would imagine NHAA confuses a fighting game.

tamirtov likes this.
  14. OhYeonSeo

OhYeonSeo New Member

The good is kick azz the bad is need money to kick azz the ugly is fking lag!

tamirtov likes this.
  15. Redkid

Redkid New Member

Getterdone! - Triger/KidAces

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.