Returning Player, questions about how clans work now

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BogusTree, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Dracula is his original name from Acclaim, he is know in discord SR community under Dracula name, his log in name. For us he is original Dracula, the rest are fakes.

Watch out in GC and see who pks from your league.

@BogusTree welcome to SR !

2. PewPewMeDIe

PewPewMeDIe New Member

Please tell me the name of the 4 people in wicked. I wanna see how tough they can be especially at GC.:mad:

Maybe we can team up against them

Perfection likes this.
  3. Exrhegia

Exrhegia New Member

I'm just curious about one thingo_O what's with the spy thingy? What's there to spy on? People having fun, making jokes, talking about whatever? I personally invite anyone to join wicked see if there's anything to spy on. Also don't presume you know everything about every band or league out there :p also ask yourself why some ppl play this game, you might be surprised but some actually do it for fun, and don't bother spying or idk...

Attached Files:

4. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

don't mess with Wicked booooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyy

MinnesotaSlays and Perfection like this.
  5. BobThePriest

BobThePriest Member

Thanks for the invite. Have been undercover for a while with wicked already :p

6. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

I hope you been a good "spy" Min and that we have provided lots of good material for you to gather and report to Sedbona and Athuyar :p

MinnesotaSlays likes this.
  7. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

my eyes are always on the big prize. I like to win the war, not small fights.You guys contaminated first SR by placing some characters in, it is more a pay back to know how you guys are doing and as the guy above said is fun to get from you free levels and items as you got from us. May the force be with you, young paladine !

8. PewPewMeDIe

PewPewMeDIe New Member

I aint afraid. Im still waiting for the names. They ain't nothing to me.

9. BobThePriest

BobThePriest Member

I dont report to Sed or Athuyar. Only enjoying the chat and not so good band buffs :p

10. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

A man has no name.

11. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

yes, more wood to the fire :D

MinnesotaSlays and BobThePriest like this.
  12. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

That's why the "spy". Glad you are enjoying our company :p

MinnesotaSlays and BobThePriest like this.
  13. PewPewMeDIe

PewPewMeDIe New Member

I know who you are:mad:
    Better give me them names

14. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

we are not blind, because we are old school we know who gets what for free and what they have to do for that. Our trust is not easy to gain. We know who got free level 5 pet from your band members and why the change of attitude and position. You can not be in 2 parts, you have to choose in the end.

15. Exrhegia

Exrhegia New Member

Who are you? my mom? :oops:
    Last i checked, i can be friends with anyone, if i want to. :)))))))

16. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

The only 2 people from white side that can deal with Wicked atm are me and Ebola. Wicked has many $$ spending players, where as white side consists mostly of F2P players.
    Wicked names worth mentioning: Th0t, V3rSace, Michio, rest is weak.

That being said I invite anyone to join my league "Invictus". The entry criteria is to have full zodiac set, mirisa set + flying dragon weapon since this league will be purely pvp focused.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
  17. BobThePriest

BobThePriest Member

Since Invictus is white clan i dont think you will find players that own an expensive place with multiple computers in a room wanting to join you to make your ego bigger.

18. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

You must be very confused to think something that happens inside a game can make a mans ego bigger. Either that or you've invested your life already so deep into this sh!t that you actually believe that is possible. You must be the kinda guy who has ingame friends and probably have your ingame toon married to some other virtual chick and whose FB profile consist of your ingame toon *yikes*. I joined yin so I can kill everyone I feel like on sight. Not to get married or w/e the heck you guys do here.

And exactly for that reason white side needs to create a strong pvp team. So anyone who loves pvp and meets the criteria is very welcome to join.

PS: Neither did I join here to win verbal battles. If you are so "pro" let's settle this in a pvp match and meet in KL.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
  19. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

This thread is now way off from the original topic

MinnesotaSlays and BirdbrainX like this.
  20. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

The guy don't need this rubric anymore. He is well guided.He is in our community asking. He had a problem with elixirs, but work out. Dracula set him with items, he is shao, was level 55 yst.

But on the other hand, these kids needs some lessons to learn.

I am sorry to say, but @BobThePriest you betray SR principles. You took free items from Dracula and others BM and after you got into black clan and for your services got pet 5 from thot and Rhea for free. Everything what old Sr and Mender stood for is betray by you. Either you give back the pet and what else you got or go out of En and give back the items from him and others.

Now you are not the only one in this situations. Who knows did the same, should follow what I said.

@renatokpz you are in many shared accounts posts. You are black clan, came into white clan, Scanor helped you with items, now you gave your account to be shared by some people white with interest in black clan. Take care one day you could end up with no items. Sharing accounts is for losers in this game.

@Cytrix you are a lonely ranger, but you have more to learn on this game. Alone means no power, maybe you can make pvp alone, but those people will bring you down in the end. All 1 man show bands in Yin are long time buried.

@Perfection and Wk don't even bother to mention, she and Rhea are the harem of a certain master and change it over interests.

@Ozbud Yin is so screw up that I need endless posting to describe the toxicity and dog eat dog, low self esteem and malingering of this forum avatars who likes virtually so much. Young and the Restless, version RedFox.