[Resolved Feb 28, 17:15 PDT] Login Server Issues

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Lupinsan, Feb 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [GM]Lupinsan

[GM]Lupinsan RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello RF Online!

There were some issues with the login server, where some players were not able to enter the Titan server. This issue should now be resolved, but we are still keeping an eye on the situation. If you continue to get a server disconnect error at character selection, please let us know by sending in a support ticket.

Thank you!

higorfer1 likes this.
  2. koko2781

koko2781 New Member

my character down level, why ? explain ?

3. koko2781

koko2781 New Member

fast respon please
    why character down level,please please please back my level character

4. Dribz

Dribz New Member

Judging by the posts on the forum & facebook today, people would like to know two things:

Why did it take over 12 hours to address a Login Server Issue?
    Is this to be expected from the licensed host of RF Online in the future?

When the Login Server was fixed, why did the main server suffer a 12 hour rollback?
    Those who were unaffected by the Login Failure, and spent all day playing, are upset they were set back 12 hours. Should this issue arise again, is there a means to warn players or avoid rolling the main server back?

Obviously there is a lot that goes on behind the scenes, but I'm sure the playerbase would appreciate quick updates when situations arise. Thanks.

AyyLMAO likes this.
  5. koko2781

koko2781 New Member

GM not respond,, please retired now..bye

6. binomad

binomad New Member

Why cant i stil connect?..

What do i have to do sir?..
    Untill now i cant access the game
    Is there problem with my account,
    And can i check if my account is lock or what so ever
    Plz help..

7. aditiadwi

aditiadwi New Member

why if i choose server and word "manipulated files are found, please restart" again??

8. Hakuna

Hakuna New Member

I swear to god im that kind of player that could easily spend few thousand bucks on a game, and last night i am just about to add $200 into my account, i decided to give it a check first what items i can buy on the cash shop, then i found out i cant even log in..
    After that i go to the forum, i found out this kind of thing not the first time since the server moved here, few days old server to be expected to have somekind of problems at the start, but it would get better with the time goes on, or how it should be..
    BUT, now i cant help but hesitate to spend money in this new redfox server, i dont want to spend money on a server that the stability is still in doubt.. lets see how this will go for the next few days..

9. NINJAFoxHound

NINJAFoxHound Well-Known Member

You should definitely wait, buddy.
    I'm waiting to see how the new server goes too, because if too many problems happen on already empty servers, I can't help but getting worried when the new server (with a wave of people) will come.

10. shinozaki77

shinozaki77 New Member

GM please help me i still cant download this game it keeps going back to 0% or the set up keeps saying about CCR error
    please help...

11. Hakuna

Hakuna New Member

Yeah i would atleast play a few days to make sure everything is okay before donating.. :)

12. blitzdex27

blitzdex27 New Member

Okay folks listen up! Here's some rocks to throw for those guys who are so eager to remove the existing features in RF Online.

1. Removing of Returnee weapons. Well, I don't agree with that since those weapons are as good as level 40 weapons, meaning you don't need to farm all night to get an intense to level up quick. Those weapons are not intended for making RFO looks like a private server. It was intended to make beginners in playing RFO explore their character's level 30 and 40 class upgrade and make a basic glance at the world of RF in a faster and less hassle way. Say, if you are new to RFO and you tried to play it without returnee weapon you will feel "man, this game is tough. I don't know why they like this game but there are other games have better graphics and gameplay than this crappy game. I quit, bye.". So did you get the point? Before the new player explore and see the actual beauty in the game, they tend to quit before they even see the light, I mean those weapons gives light for the new players. Well for us, who are in-loved with RF Online, those returnee weapons are a big change that some of us cannot accept because the gameplay scenario drastically change so much when compared to our treasured beta days/years. Let the new ones enjoy the game, and make yourself enjoy the game in your own way. If you don't like the weapons just don't use it. You don't like the idea that you are not using the returnee while the others use it? O please man, you just don't want to make other players have same damage and weapon as you. Maybe you just very good in getting the intense stuffs and is very veteran on quests weapons, but what about the others that don't usually read and check the quests and just want to play? Don't be selfish, its just level 40 weapon. On level 45 you get 7 slotted intense weapon of your choice, just think that the competition starts there. By that level you can now show others whose the boss. Don't be selfish that you want all players to grind miserably with just below level 40. The grinding of level starts with level 40 where you need a party in cauldron to level up decently. You are a very sensitive man that if others just level up and did not up their PT's makes you think they are trash? Don't be like that, its because they don't know or its how they play. Chill, relax, they just need guidance.

2. Remove of lv40 weapon box? OMG that added feature made returned/new players excited to get level 40 aside from upgrading your class. OMG what are you? A man who don't want others to get even just free Type C weapon in level 40? That feature also will make new players experience having type C weapon and how amazing it is and you just wanna remove it? Are you a human, really?

3. Removal of BD's? Battle dungeons you say? That is so so over NO! If they remove it, how can people level up if the level up map is conquered by the other race? You will just farm callianas all day? All week? Man, it doesn't mean when some people are glitching in the BD's, you will have just to remove it. Just a fix is needed for that or a monitoring GM.

4. Removal of GVG's? Really? Because of guild feeding of CPs? Is this game a battle of CP's only? Just upgrade your items and you get CP's on other race, besides GVG is once per day. If you missed the real GVG, talk to you GUILD LEADER!

That's all folks :)) Let's have a good time with the new server. I will play Accretian this time so let's see each other :))

13. blitzdex27

blitzdex27 New Member

shinoka, bro just download FIREFOX browser and download the "DownThemAll!" plugin. then the browser will restart. Right-click on the download link in the playredfox site and select to add to downthemall. With this you can pause and resume. I tried it, I failed my downloads 4x and then I googled how to pause/resume download and boom I got it so I share it with you.

14. blitzdex27

blitzdex27 New Member

Sorry I put it on the wrong thread. Peace GM :)) Kindly delete my super long post :))

15. InventoryNight

InventoryNight New Member

Have you fixed it?

16. Natuh

Natuh New Member

It hasnt been fixed ! Im tryin to login since day 1, all I get is "Login Service Connection Failure"

17. Goldenmedal

Goldenmedal New Member

one's are reporting problems again with the login server. Take a look please.

18. LegacyAlien

LegacyAlien New Member

Yep me to cant login

19. GenzSkiE

GenzSkiE New Member

Why always DC sir? in Titan , when im log in.?

20. Gabgabgab

Gabgabgab New Member

CAN'T LOG IN AGAIN! >.<

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.