Requesting information from RedFox

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seriaph, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Seriaph

Seriaph Member

Dear Redfox,

On behalf of the RF Online community I would like to thank you for helping continue provide a place for us to enjoy one of our nostalgic pastimes.

Many of the players here today have been loyal fans for many years. Unfortunately there has been many issues with publishers and development progression on this game, which has been very disappointing for many.

I understand that you are busy getting everything online, ensuring we have a smooth as possible transition from game campus to Redfox.

As you have probably noticed, many players have suggestions for how the game should be improved or what they would like to see in the future.

On behalf of the community I would like to request an official statement from you, Redfox, with the purposes of letting us know what you intend to do with RF Online. I'm sure many of us are anxious to know what your current and future plans are.

Im looking forward to the relationship we can build and hope that we as a community can provide as much feedback as possible to inform your decisions.

All the best,

Seriaph

Darkon001, Dan and NINJAFoxHound like this.
  2. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Incredibly polite and well explained. We've received masses of information regarding 9dragons, everything from questions answered by staff members and official release dates. I haven't yet seen this amount of information or support in the RF or the TSX forum.

3. NINJAFoxHound

NINJAFoxHound Well-Known Member

Maybe they still are in the middle of appointing Staff archons for our game haha :p
    Even better, it might still be the elections at RedFox nyahaha.

Joke aside, we'd indeed greatly appreciate a statement about what was said in the opening post.

4. [GM]Bora

[GM]Bora Administrator

Hi Seriaph (and anyone else who might be interested),

I don't have too many details yet, but here's what I know so far:

1. Work with CCR to bring out the best content
    I can't promise you bug fixes and changes for every single thing, but we have started and will continue to work with CCR (RF's developers) to bring RF to it's fullest potential. Hopefully that will mean bug fixes, new content, race and class buffs, etc.

2. Steam
    Hopefully, we'll be able to skip the whole GreenLight process >_<

3. Don't let the game die!
    We don't have any plans of transferring RF to another publisher after RedFox, and hopefully our plans don't change in the future. I know RF is an old but classic game, so we're going to try to keep it growing and exciting as best as we can. We'll definitely keep in mind the interests of veteran players as well as new ones.

Hope that answered your question :D

Seriaph likes this.
  5. Spite

Spite Well-Known Member

can you please tell CCR that I am still waiting for planet wars? :p

6. Seriaph

Seriaph Member

Wow! Thanks for the quick and informative reply. It's really good to hear that you're working on all of those things.

It's a really positive change to have some real feedback / updates being posted. I'm looking forward to playing RF on Redfox :)

7. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

Im honestly glad planet wars never happened. Mechs are so boring to me, and that space combat they advertised was sooooo bad / boring looking. It looked like an old PS2 game :) definitely not my cup of tea. I'm very happy with controlling my footy instead of a space suit with gimpy gameplay

Seriaph likes this.