[Repost from GC forums] Cora race special is broken

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dan, Jan 26, 2016.

1. europeter

europeter Active Member

I dont have a video about this, but I've already tested the panzer generators (MAU generator).
    With 5 panzer's, spear 55 +3, 4 elems 20% and 40% pot, i raised the Catapult damage in 10% and the Goliath in 40%, the two equiped with T1 blue.

2. xIchiraku

xIchiraku New Member

Anyone knows the crit rate for hecate? For example a 55 or a 60 one, is the crit rate is the same rate like chaos talic in weapons?

3. fluttershypony

fluttershypony Active Member

So many conflicting reports.

so the panzers do actually work in this version? and it applies on both maus, not like other countries where it's goliath only or just plain broke.

4. europeter

europeter Active Member

Long time ago it was supposed to work only for Goliath, increasing 4% atk for each gen (5 gen = 20%). Nowadays it increases based on your melee damage on foot, like the mb.

Some people say it doesn't works because they don't know how to use it, most of them doesnt even know how to use mb properly (just pick it up, use with a bow/staff).

5. Jaywalker

Jaywalker New Member

It's been changed long time ago that melee attack affects MAU. I'm not surprised anymore with bell equiped with volcan coming out of MAU, someone write 'RF Online 101' or something.

6. shinobido

shinobido Active Member

You really sure about this? people says base of melle atk increase soo much atk power, but when you are hitting, really give this great increase of damage? or just are on visual of MAU atk display?
    try test with 5x gen MAU with ranger weap and with melle weap using max atk possible
    (Using a MAU with 1 hit damage melle or yellow MAU, to see exactly how much atk give´s)

7. excaliber

excaliber Member

Hijacked thread!

Back onto topic... I may be wring as it was such a long time ago that I played ... BUT I seem to recall the whole Animus saga and an explanation that should they work a certain way they would be overpowered?

Fact is that the game seems in an unfinished state where things have been implemented and then unimplemented , changes made whilst leaving other things alone and thus creating a total state imbalance in certain areas ....... And parts of the game that do not work or only partially work or an intention was to have a certain game mechanic that was only partly implemented and caused yet more problems....... I dare say that the Animus falls into one of these areas , as does the MAU .. there I said it in the Cora thread!

8. europeter

europeter Active Member

As i said before, i've already tested all this.

It definitely increase the damage on both MAU's if using a melee weapon (not only increase the stats).
    On other hand, if you use bow/firearm/staff, it means, any weapon that not a melee, will only increase the stats and nothing will really change about the damage.

The percentage values that i said was based on the stats values, but i tested the damage on tons of different mobs and a tanker friend, we noticed that the damage in fact increased in 11~12% for Catapult and 43~46% for Goliath.

@excaliber is right, we kind of hijacked this thread hehehehe :D
    Lets respect each topic and discuss about mau's on the correct place.

shinobido likes this.
  9. Bacon

Bacon Active Member

Bumping...

I am not so sure what to expect on the summer updates but oh well...

fluttershypony likes this.
  10. coolertic

coolertic New Member

wut? isis have equip? problem solved

11. Kramic

Kramic New Member

Holy thread resurrection..... :(

@Dan were your notes looked into at all?

12. RaineZ

RaineZ New Member

OP cora grazziers crying that they are not OP enough....
    classic human selfishness.

13. Litas

Litas Active Member

Goog god you're stupid...

14. silvermagus

silvermagus New Member

Never play rf with high level huh?