Regarding Laborfest Event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by upirank, Sep 1, 2019.

?

Laborfest Event should be called Laborfest Sale

Poll closed Apr 1, 2020.
  1. Yes, you are absolute sh*ting me

93.3%
  2. No, because i obvious have all the money to actually buy this game licence.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Please donate free money!

6.7%
  1. upirank

upirank Active Member

Hello everyone,

Before we are beginning to discuss, please not this thread is purely "Informative" for the current event. Please do not talk about off-topic.

As you know there is this new event Laborfest, which is the Liberation event from korea. I know that there are a lot players that are not happy with this event at all, due to the way of gathering and create the event material. In my opinion, this event is impossible without even to debate about it, but just as i want redfox to actually improve "their" event. I would like to hint out the different between our Laborfest event and the Liberation event from korea.

First of all i have farmed around 100+ MCGx10 from the Labyrinth event ever since last month. If you are a normal player that can spend money to the game, this is the realistic way to "actually" farm the new OP inner set from this event. You have to farm for the normal materials, while doing gold farm to create the material at a very low rate. That mean you need to use MCGx10 on every craft attempts to get the item. To craft 1 Dignity of Labour, you would need 3 Valor of Labour, which will cost you "atleast" MCG x10 to craft it exclude all the item needed, that mean it will be 400mil only for the MCGx10. So for my case i would at last make 25 Dignity of Labours at most! There is no way to obtain this item, except to buy it from the Item Mall, which is effort able(?) for a large party of players in this server. So is this actually an event? No, this is a sale! You get introduce to a new product and you can buy it using your money. As the participant, you didnt get a chance to obtain any item/price that is obtain able through this "event". You should change the name to "Laborfest Sale", because this will remove the confusion from most of the players. There is no need to be frustrated, if you know it is not something for "free" and you have to actually buy it.

Now what does this all tell us? It is the different between a Sale and an Event!

In the Liberation event from the korea server, there is only 2 materials that have to be obtain, but neither of them would cost you gold or expensive item that cant be obtain(Soul Stone) via normal mean. Even if the crafting rate is similar to 10% and 7%, the time it require you to farm and try to one item is a lot less then in our event, because you dont have to farm gold and the material event together to create 1 item. The realistic time frame of 1 month to farm those item will be actually do able! It is very obvious that the current GM dont know much about the game, nor they have any interest in it. That is a very poorly done job that is being paid. I would recommend the redfox team to at least have 1 person playing the game, so that they actually know what is the problem of the players and resolve them before it escalated in a boycott or any kind of extra work it would require you do clean up later. I am sure there will be nothing will be done after this thread, but at least i hope there will be "improvement" in the game and events that is actually an event. You cant call stuff "Free" and charge money for it, if this happen in my country, i dont think you wont get any issue with the consumer protection rights. And even if you dont really care about the players, please at least pretend you do, it is what called being a professional!. Please dont make them feel that the whole redfox company is made from 3 working people.

Best regards,

Me

Any source for the Liberation event can be found on this video, with all the materials show.

Please note this thread is now open for discussion.

Have fun.

Swim, W84iT and MiYangYang like this.
  2. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Right, "have farmed around 100+ MCGx10 from the Labyrinth event".

The only way to farm them is to have level 4 guardian, which ofc You "have farmed" too.

SixSparks likes this.
  3. upirank

upirank Active Member

As i wrote above, please stay within the topic. And yes i farmed it and bought some. There is nothing wrong with it. At least the pet event can be "farmed"!

4. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

The newest event KR got is pretty much similar to what we got in terms of "farming" meaning that making event materials require soul stones.

I guess all these new relics will be part of the new map they will get in September and are just making it like a expensive preorder type of "event"

In all honesty everyone should avoid trying to make anything from this event from ingame means, buying boxes from IM is the only way to go if you want to "make" the trigrams so buying them yourself or trading with other players for said boxes is the only 2 options.

I am not sure but I think hainan will have the possibility to farm Soul Stones

5. MiYangYang

MiYangYang New Member

you are better than me, at least you have pet3 to farm. I dont even have a pet3, just have a borowing pet lvl 2 LoL... what kind of event is that. I really miss SUMMER EVENT few years ago. at least, people COULD get good item by farming and with chance of creating.

6. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

I did not say it is wrong. I`m saying it`s not fair to give ppl advise like "farm 100 MSG with level 4 pet" when 95% ppl ingame have no chance to even see this level of guardian.

Also hard to stay on topic, because I don`t know what it is. It`s about changing event`s name? If it will be something like "Super duper extremely hard to get items Laborfest only for owners of big fat wallets", then it make You feel better?

Anyway, I`m too close to " criticism" which is not welcome and don`t wanna risk ban. So I gonna shut up, before I say too much.

SixSparks likes this.
  7. upirank

upirank Active Member

Well, i just want to get to the point straight and tell them to at least get the naming right. That is not what you have to be scare of being getting banned for this kind of reason.

Yes, but they wont require "gold" as 1 of the materials to make those create-able item.

8. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

They do, it's the item with a moon as a icon, requires 1x10 milion gold bag and a soul stone to create and 5 other stuff I don't know what those are.

They have 4 relics to trade for that make a set, each relic requires 68 of those moon type resource and 6.5 bilion gold, so a total of 272 items and 26 bilion gold for the set. The succes rate for the moon item I think is 5% and MCG can be used so the cost would/could be about 30 bilion gold for the set of relics and a ton of soul stones.

So one can say future events wont be better, they will probably be worse. But on the side note the trigrams we got cost just 10 bilion gold for the set, compared to KR which cost 40 bilion.

9. upirank

upirank Active Member

Ofcouse, you could see it like that too, but our materials for that set is basically impossible for normal player.

10. Daoji

Daoji Active Member

I can't even afford hair...

SixSparks likes this.
  11. upirank

upirank Active Member

Try to grow them?