REDFOX, Now it is your biggest chance:

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by riobuanajaya, Apr 15, 2018 at 2:42 AM.

?

DO you agree with a new classic server?

This poll will close on Apr 15, 2019 at 2:42 AM.
  1. YES! but with a PROPER classic mechanics!

69.2%
  2. No man, im good with the 4.25 patch

30.8%
  1. riobuanajaya

riobuanajaya New Member

It is now golden time for you guys to create a new legit classic server with classic mechanics and gameplay. Look at how Philippines and Indonesian got its classic server and manage to have stable population even after 1 year server launching!

Redfox, you literally got 0 competition at International audience, right now.

EU Official server just open last week, but many peoples thinks it rather fail. Because of; almost non-existent marketing campaign hence the low population, the 0.5 rates, and kinda weird gameplay (Launching igno-box & Socket enchant at launch day, weird MAU damage, etc) they literally just translate the RF Russian client to English, with lvl 55 cap, its seems not engage the classic players enough. Its just seems weird.

FYI, RF Classic Indonesia manage to make a whole new client (with remove major bug from the game) with truly classic gameplay, such as:
    1. MAU key missing when it's HP reach 0
    2. Removing All non-classic Cash Shop, this include: Socket enchant, Talic Box, Jade, Charm, all of it! (This way, an Intense Hora Spear / Hora Akeron [7] is very worthy because of the rarity)
    3. After 6 month post launch, we dont even have Elan! all grinding at VC map, and yes; its hella thrilling and crowded!

Then why the fuck i just not play RF Indo/Philippines so im not whining here?
    Because of the duplicate man. Yes, someone able to duplicated items at Indo server and it was a major fucked up, but still. The chip war is still insane until today.

Most of classic players just wait for a legit classic official server for international audience now. With proper classic gameplay, im 99% sure it can reach stable 1k population. I bet it will get massive support from US/BR/PH/Indo players. Its simply because international RF players got ZERO legit official classic server right now.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018 at 6:17 PM
  2. DimonaXxXx

DimonaXxXx New Member

Even if they create classic server, i dont think many players will come back to redfox. Players quit because of the integrity of game moderator. Even with hard and solid proof of players bugging/cheating. The GM just ban them for 1 day or 3 days. There is no transparency. On EU server, GM acknowledge their fault and try to do something about it. They are open to their players. We all have enough. Most players and big time guilds are in EU now.

juninhogaucho likes this.
  3. riobuanajaya

riobuanajaya New Member

If they really listening and do something about it, then they will do a proper classic server, which is not.

They implemented the premium service with golden age patch stuff (Elven blade/Rental elemental)
    Selling Charm & Generator (In this case, they implement the 0.5 rates because this way, many players will struggling reach the lvl 55cap, then they just need to level 50 and buy 5generator to use best gear in-game)
    They basically just bullshitting say that 0.5 rates make a classic feeling. No its not a RF Classic at all, its because they want majority people buy their generator.

As i said, their server just really weird, its just translated RF Russia with English language and lvl 55 cap.

Dude, RF Indonesia publisher is greedy as hell; their monthly event is about cash shop. But its not nearly as greedy as EU publisher when they manage the classic RF.

Thats why, its literally the best time for Redfox to open a new legit classic server. Because no competition out there for global audience!

4. Immortal

Immortal Member

As right now for me

EU rf = classic . We get raider at settle / ether / vc/ while we exp and farming . We get kill many time . And have to farm ore for red stone to be able enter vc . I’m actually feel happy about it. Make the game feel alive . I can go any where !

Red fox = idk wtf this is any more . But I still play.

They already made Alot player mad . And a lot already found new home in Eu

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018 at 9:26 PM
    juninhogaucho likes this.
  5. 4driano

4driano Active Member

No to Yes and No to No.

6. xerverus

xerverus New Member

Play on RedFox bro?
    What server / race?