[RedFox Games] & [Legend of Ares] Maintenance has concluded! Servers are now open!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [GM]Kratos, Jan 10, 2017.

1. [GM]Kratos

[GM]Kratos RedFox Games Staff Member

Greetings Ares Community,

[UPDATE] Maintenance has concluded! Servers are now open!
    Both RedFox Network System and Legend of Ares Server Maintenance has concluded the servers are now open. Please try and log in and let us know if you are able to connect to the servers. Quick routine maintenance check this week and server stabilization. Ending the New and Returning Users Event and collected all the data from the events for review. Thank you all for your patience and continued support.

We will be having two maintenance later today on Tuesday January 10, 2017 at 5:00PM PDT (17:00) PDT. First maintenance will be RedFox System Network Maintenance which will require ALL RedFox Games to be shutdown during this System Network Maintenance. Note that players will not be able to access the website, forums, and all games for approximately 3-4 hours

Second Maintenance will be also be held right after the System Network Maintenance which is the usual Legend of Ares Server Maintenance. Note that the servers will be down during maintenance, and players will not be able to log in game while maintenance is still in progress.
    • RedFox Games System Maintenance
    • Check Network Systems
    • Check RedFox Website and Forums
    • Server Stabilization Test
    • Routine Maintenance Check
    • Character Specific Bug Fixes
    • Weekly Periodic Inspection.
    • Check Server Down Issues
    • End New and Returning User Events
    • Compiled all the New and Returning User Event Data
    What time is 5:00PM PDT (17:00)?
    Use this handy link to convert your time!
    http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Thank you for your patience. We will update this post once both maintenance has concluded.

RedFox Games

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  2. Drexme

Drexme Active Member

Will the people that have been hacking all this time be banned and disqualified from event rewards? I have reported some hackers that have yet to be banned and are NEW players

3. [GM]Kratos

[GM]Kratos RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi Drexme,

The developers will be compiling all the data today and will also be reviewed after maintenance, so it may take some time to distribute all the Event/Guild Rewards etc. We certainly want to double check all the Returning and New Players like we mentioned on the original post for any inconsistencies on the account logs and data. We are hoping that there will be no issues after everything is distributed, but if there are, then we will certainly try, and correct it even after the reward distribution. We will try our best to look at all the individual logs regarding the event before and after the rewards are distributed.

4. Vegeron

Vegeron New Member

Damn like 8 hour maint? And please give the rewards today and ban whoever later don't want to wait like 2 months for rewards again I need that svip3 for farming ya feel?

5. Vegeron

Vegeron New Member

So how long do we gotta wait for the rewards this time?

6. Drexme

Drexme Active Member

"All Guild Members and Guild Masters will receive the event items after the New and Returning User has ended most likely the following maintenance 1/18/17 or beyond."

Read the event details

7. Vegeron

Vegeron New Member

@Drexme
    nothing regarding the SVIP3 and I've read that before and did not even see that line regarding guild crap

8. zafrareturn

zafrareturn New Member

i have problem with my skill after the maintenance, it was in lvl 2 but after to log, was in 0 (is green and i cant to add more points)

9. Vegeron

Vegeron New Member

That's an old bug for mages you gotta put skill points in very slowly to TRY to avoid you skill tree bugging