RedFox contact

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by EmpSpearman, Aug 21, 2018.

1. EmpSpearman

EmpSpearman New Member

Hello.

Is there a means by which I - or anyone else for that matter - may contact RedFox staff that may be actually to properly assist in issues that are largely detrimental to their titles? I say this with the ticket system in mind, which in my experience has been lacking in its intentions to serve the players.

I notice that on the RedFox LinkedIn page the company is described as having a few core goals which are as follows:
    • Realizing a game's full potential
    • Customer satisfaction
    • Immersive gaming experience
    • Endless passion and enthusiasm
    I apologize to NDA players that this post is not pertinent to your gameplay experience, but I'm endeavoring to find a way of reaching out to RedFox and this seems like a busy enough message board to do the trick (I hope). I come from another of the aforementioned company's games and sadly any attempt that I have made to help resurrect the game has fallen on deaf ears.

Most pointedly I refer to an undetectable packet editor that I submitted to management in 2016 that to this day has not been patched. In recent times a player who has created some overlay menu options for hacking purposes released this to the community to the point it is very hard to find a player who doesn't exploit it. One of the exploits available through this hack menu is the creation of almost all items purchasable in the game's revenue-raising store. I provided RedFox with a very simple fix for this over twelve months ago which I'd thought would be met with glee, such is the effect this hack is likely to have on company earnings, but alas this too has not yet been patched.

A much more broad spectrum of item hack spawning has now plagued this game, and upon finally getting my hands on the software myself, have submitted it to RedFox. You'd be correct if you guessed upon reading my last sentence that that too has been ignored. I sent this same program to the staff standing over the Korean version of the same title - which works there also - in a hope that if they patch it that perhaps such an update could be streamlined through to RedFox. I sit and wait.

This game - Legend of Ares - is going through troubled times but has always survived off of a niche market up until now. I conducted a survey using the players past and present who all connect via a fan Facebook page. The results largely indicated that relevant repairs to the server and its management would lead to returning players, more active gameplay and greater expenditure in the plus store.

I hope RedFox will see the light, and that maybe I might just earn a response.

Thanks for your time.

2. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

I've only ever heard of the ticket system unfortunately. Sorry to hear whats happened over at LoA, 9DA have kind of the same problem but with auto farmers instead. The longest ban I've seen is about a weeks notice, and after that they are back up auto farming once again. Some game bugs they try to fix, but it seems like they relay way too much from the developers over in Korea and can't really fix anything themselves.

3. EmpSpearman

EmpSpearman New Member

It's a shame that they seemingly have to rely on developers abroad. I'm sure they'd love to be able to tackle the problems themselves and the fact that they can't is really leaving them hamstrung. If they use the same developers as the Korean version of the game does then that would be nice, otherwise I suppose there is very little hope.

In a recent ticket response I was told that they were trying to get more support from the developers so it's a shame they don't have that already.

4. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello @EmpSpearman ,

Thank you for participating in the Nine Dragons Awaken message board.

We understand your frustration, unfortunately, the only way to contact RedFox Ares Support is through the Ticket system.

We will forward your concerns to the appropriate department, however, as this forum is for Nine Dragons Awaken, we are unable to provide support or assistance regarding Ares Online issues.

Furthermore, as this content does not pertain to Nine Dragons Awaken, it will be moved to off-topic.

We apologize, as we are unable to assist you further regarding your concerns.

5. Stereotyped

Stereotyped Well-Known Member

It's ok, mate. No worries. Self-respecting players are strictly on 'PS+' now. By self-respecting I mean me. I cannot guarantee about anyone else, nor would I ever care about the rest.