Redfox Advertising,

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by texanman543, May 31, 2019.

?

Has anyone noticed any Rumblefighter advertisements

1. Yes we Have their just not working,

16.7%
  2. No we Haven't but we should.

83.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. texanman543

texanman543 New Member

I was just remembering how great this game was in ogp days, and how great the game still is today, but I'm sort of wondering what happened to the advertising, whats happening with all the money we spend on Rc credits, why aren't we noticing a overflow of advertisements on google and Tv like back in the day, all I'm saying is it would be a shame to let this game die twice, please Red-fox get this player base back up "MAKE RUMBLE FIGHTER GREAT AGAIN"

2. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

We are definitely still advertising through Google, however traditional online advertisements don't do as well as they used to due to how popular and effective modern ad-blockers are.

I have shifted into working with content creators and streamers with Twitch and YouTube. We are definitely trying to move Rumble Fighter into a better place, so we hope you're here long enough to see that happen.

Crescendo, oTedd, Hercule and 2 others like this.
  3. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

They have to fix the issues or the new players will walk once they see them. New players leave much faster than loyal players.
    I don't want to see them fail again like on steam.

4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

it would better if you advertising through moan hub.com.

5. texanman543

texanman543 New Member

I'm just hoping that we dont get blind sided by a shutdown like ogplanet... I dont want to continue to invest time and money and then out of no where it's all gone. Please keep us updated

Crescendo likes this.