Realistic Versions of Rumble Fighter characters.

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Moogle, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Moogle

Moogle Art Potato

I've recently been working on a program (DAZ Studio) and upon experimentation, I've decided to create my version of my Rumble Fighter character, Kat. After completion, I decided to try a version of my friend's character, and then finally almost a complete-recreation of my best friend's character. So here they are, and I hope you like them!

Note - I don't currently have a shop for them, or plan on having a shop, but the possibility is there for the future...just, there are limits to what I can do so it's hard to completely "recreate" a character unless I want to put in way more time than I should when it comes to creating new meshes or textures.

In Order: Kat (Myself, Umbreon). SajinShasaya. Clairbaby (Claire, Espeon).

Final Note - Please don't take or try to reuse these renders / characters. If you desperately want one, message me and we might be able to work something out. But art thievery sucks (or at least give credit). :c

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 20, 2016
    NeoStrayFox and tamirtov like this.
  2. Shina

Shina Creator of Shattering Hand

:0

3. FUJlN

FUJlN Best Dressed

Large breasts

Windstorm and Shina like this.
  4. Moogle

Moogle Art Potato

Had to compensate for all the years we had lackluster clothing in the shop.

And because a particular person who I make these for has a thing for eye candy.

BJJFromGJJ and FUJlN like this.
  5. rfSexy

rfSexy Art Potato & Clean Up Crew

needs bigger boobs

6. Castries

Castries Well-Known Member

You created these models from scratch?

7. Moogle

Moogle Art Potato

Is this acceptable? :c

[​IMG]

Basically how the program works, you get a few options. You can get a blank-slate model, male or female (no proportions) and you adjust everything yourself. You can purchase presets and stuff, but I don't really like doing that unless they're bundled with some nice clothes. But all of the shaping, proportions, colours and everything are my work. Textures I edited and some mesh files I edited. Basically it's unique and you won't find a replica anywhere and the possibilities are limitless.

I'm still new to the program and I have a lot to learn, but I like messing with it and experimenting where I can. It just helps I have prior photoshop, mesh, and texture knowledge to sort of boost my advancement slightly.

BJJFromGJJ and rfSexy like this.
  8. Firefly

Firefly Well-Known Member

How long do these usually take to make?

9. Moogle

Moogle Art Potato

To start from scratch, could take an hour or two depending on how creative I really have to be with it - such as reworking meshes/textures, adjustments on posing or colours, all that fun stuff.

But once the character is complete, for a RENDER it takes from 5-15min to render depending on the size (I usually like to do a 1920x1080 size). But if I add a scene or background for a more dramatic or realistic image, it could take up to 30min JUST to render (not work on lighting, posing, calibration, etc).

So honestly it depends. But once the character is done and I save it, I just load it up, click on it, remove the clothes / add new ones, adjust those or customize them with my magic, work on a pose (could take between 5min to 10min), and let it render for a few minutes.

To make a full-fledge comic with complex scenes, multiple characters, dynamic lighting and scene shifting...THAT is what takes hours.

10. KrulTepes

KrulTepes Active Member

Bad ass

11. Castries

Castries Well-Known Member

I did models from scratch in 3d Animation class, it was not fun haha

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  12. Keanu

Keanu Well-Known Member

God damn Taku. Sick work.

13. KizunaKen

KizunaKen Creator of Burst

They're pretty good. I NEED one! But i'm broke. D:

14. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

great work! If you have time for more, I'll be interested in submitting an avatar reference as well.

15. Moogle

Moogle Art Potato

Well as of right now I was planning on not really creating a shop yet, but if there's enough demand for them then I can probably start. Only issue is I'm extremely limited for male characters (hairstyle and clothing wise) as I put in more effort / time working with female hair/clothes and thus have a wider selection. So it will mostly depend and it will mostly be my versions of the characters posted, not an exact representation unless I think I can do it.

On my DA page I do accept commissions/trades for like, comics or creating OCs, but I don't know if I need/want RC. We'll see! If there's a Gold Neko Ear event I'll need to find a way to get those again!

16. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

DF , i dont want to watch anymore .

17. Moogle

Moogle Art Potato

They come flat-chested, but someone likes them large so I cater to her preferences. :P

18. Piggy

Piggy Member

I can't get over how pretty the face and hands are on the orange suit one. I love french tips. Those honkers are pretty splendid too. What's your DA so I can lurk?

BJJFromGJJ and Autronix like this.
  19. Moogle

Moogle Art Potato

I just made them that big because someone said they weren't big enough, hehe. But I'll PM you my DA account. It's pretty new and I only uploaded a few things, I have about 50 or so things I still need to upload (and some of the uploaded stuff is pretty dated).

Tezmanian likes this.
  20. Tezmanian

Tezmanian Well-Known Member