re: game is dying without silver

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Goresone, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Goresone

Goresone Member

Hello,
    I know this kind of posts made before but its made for a reason.Silver is getting harder and harder to get.
    Items are not getting sold in shops,blacksmith and trader kills all the cash flow in game,not enough silver is getting farmed from grinding mobs etc.
    There is simple solutions for that like;
    • In the weekend events make the silver drop 3x or 2x too
    • Increase the silver amount from "Fortune Pouch" 100k-500k to 1m-5m
    • Increase the silver from salvaging items ; from 1mil to 3mil-5 million silver
    • Add Bronze bar or Silver bar drop from PvP too
    • Cut the upgrading/combining prices to %40 for premium instead of %20
    • Add some silver drop multiplier for Premium Service (%20 for example)
    Thanks for reading,post a comment below please.
    Thanks

I totally just reposted what was put in Suggestions to General Discussion because this needs to be seen by more people. Also needs to be seen my GMs to suggest to the developers. We need these implemented so there isn't a silver drought. Players struggle to make silver as it stands. EDIT: original poster is CursedAF

CursedAF likes this.
  2. MaRbLEkInG

MaRbLEkInG New Member

FOR GMs Please look at these advanced changes in this server to talk to over with the team due to the Silver Bug issue. This is a community that everyone in the server will most likely agree upon these requests for every player in-game.
    • In the weekend events make the silver drop 3x or 2x too <<< In Progress
    • Add some silver drop multiplier for Premium Service (%20 for example) << In Progress
    -- The event on silver drop should be x2 or x3 either or is fine, highly recommend to increase the silver dropping from mobs to 100-500k silver because gaining only 100-2000* silver isn't enough. Ever since the silver bug issue has happened, it caused a high economy problem for everyone in the game, every player and the server population has been recently increasing with more people joining TS2 Classic. Premium Service should have a feature to increase silver rate drop by %10 since it is an RP item as a bonus map rather than being a close-grind mob with a convenient travel. Labyrinth is fine-earning so I am not concerned about it.

Believe it or not...the items in game is ridiculous prices and nobody will lower the prices because they know several possibly bugged it before the time being of discounting NPC's and Upgrades. This would be an exceptional service difference to increase the server population back in a good way rather than we out here suffering a hunt. We are trying to balance the Silver in-game so it would be fair in an equal matter for everyone.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
  3. AureLoVe

AureLoVe Active Member

"highly recommend to increase the silver dropping from mobs to 100-500k silver because gaining only 100-1silver isn't enough."
    What? Why would anyone in their right mind want 100-500k silver droplets instead of 100-10k. What is this? Free Fortune Pouches?

4. MaRbLEkInG

MaRbLEkInG New Member

I had it at 100-2000 and was editing it but earlier didn't see it corrected it. It is typo, so RELAX man. Idk why your saying Free Fortune Pouches I am only here to help the community and others so they can afford to buy stuff although if you say free fortune pouches like its hurting ya... I can wait for you to get my silver for me.

LeoLewis18 likes this.
  5. AureLoVe

AureLoVe Active Member

Fortune Pouches contain "100k-500k Silver Jeon" that's why I stated it, dumbo.

6. MaRbLEkInG

MaRbLEkInG New Member

Go GET ME MY SILVER

7. AureLoVe

AureLoVe Active Member

Go shove giant balls down your throat.

8. MaRbLEkInG

MaRbLEkInG New Member

9. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

The whole point of this game is for you to grinds and obtains silvers., not to make it easy for you to get silver. Just like in life, you have to work hard for your money... Its the same goes for game currency. If you want to be rich, EARN IT., don't just ask for them to change the market just because you have a hard time getting silver., You can easily get silvers in this game just by grinding/war/vod etc... everything give you golds. Every silver counts. :rolleyes:

hairynig likes this.
  10. hairynig

hairynig Member

this is why these types of servers with companies behind them last longer than a lot of homebrew private servers; it's actually difficult and compelling to get items. I definitely don't believe this servers dying, if anything since that new server is dying more players have filled back here even tho we kinda gained as many players as we lost to begin with. Ever since I stayed on this server I've seen a lot of ppl join.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    seleni likes this.