Re-Ban NHAA

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tengu, Oct 27, 2017.

?

Support

1. Yes

36 vote(s)
    35.3%
  2. No

66 vote(s)
    64.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

It's all good I reported them. Telling someone to kill themselves should warrant a 7day mute mask if not a 3day ban as well, at least it did back in OGP when you reported it.

2. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

They probably just meant "keep yourself safe" you know it's dangerous out there with the Trump's and the black lives matter folks and what not.

BJJFromGJJ and Tengu like this.
  3. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

idk man I gotta agree the guardian council mistreats shamans in their DQAs, maybe give them HP pots and Wings when they start to balance it out?

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  4. AlchemCult

AlchemCult Member

shamans aren't a real class

NeoStrayFox and Tengu like this.
  5. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

This is why even in their own game Rumble Fighter has lines like this when you enter a boss mode:

RumbleFighter_11202017-214320.jpg

NeoStrayFox and Tengu like this.
  6. SomeHyena

SomeHyena Active Member

Hey I feel it, I haven't NHAA'd in quite a while but I do tend to get bored of doing nothing but 3rd, moon and glac. That said, I do like the "sparring" that goes on in NHAA rooms because I prefer 1v1 / no dt to getting mobbed and being unable to do anything because your teammates don't know how to support the team (and I am an offender here as well, outside of standard Demo I tend to be pretty useless in a team fight). WTB a proper no-dt battle mode.

But, there are ways that they could help curb NHAAs without angering everyone though. Perhaps even a multiplier for playing on random maps, or on maps that are "unpopular" with the list of less-popular maps updated every two weeks. Weekly goals for # of kills to get a Carat bonus or something (like 100 kills in a week for 30-40k carats, more than you'd make simply NHAAing for most people.) Could go a long way to map diversity so it's less likely for burnout on the popular maps to happen, and could seriously help both new players build up Carat faster, and disincentivize NHAA without completely getting rid of it for those who like it.

7. ZxZTheLoves

ZxZTheLoves Well-Known Member

Tbh with or without nhaa, community still gonna be toxic, getting rid of nhaa just brings to light of how bad the other gamemode/map players are. Like moon and 1v1.... I think I threw up a little just saying that...

8. SomeHyena

SomeHyena Active Member

Unfortunately tho, ANY game with a competitive side is going to inevitably be toxic as sin. It's a dangerous mix of ego and anonymity, where people don't have to be a good sport or nice because there's no danger of any real repercussion. That's why normal fighting game communities bend towards toxic, as with games like DotA and LoL.
    With competition and anonymity, people who are normally decent human beings (albeit competitive ones) turn into massive a-holes. I guess it doesn't help that the veterans around who aren't toxic tend to leave chat off or only play with their friends due to disillusionment with the game. Kind of amplifies the toxicity a bit.

9. NebuKiniza

NebuKiniza Clean Up Crew

I lag so bad people accuse me of forcing; I can only nhaa or bm now lol

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  10. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

Then why TF you still here if you cant use the game the way it was supposed to be used...I wouldve stopped. Fight is life, figjt is love.

11. idkfamz

idkfamz Active Member

Paying customers play NHAA. This game kinda needs those. Next question.

Yeezus and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  12. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

That urks me about RF the most. How u pay but spend all that item and time just to be in nhaa?

Shana likes this.
  13. TimeSplitter

TimeSplitter Well-Known Member

I mean, if that's what they enjoy, let them be? Some people like to chat with others while playing the game without having to focus too much. Also, who are we to tell players what to buy and what to do with their money lmao..
    In the long run it doesn't even matter. They're still buying RC. And I know players who only NHAAs and have spent much more than the average RF player on this game.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  14. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

How to start a thread that lasts even after the subject is dead, and the votes speak for themselves. @Tengu I think you may trigger these kids even more than I do, and you have my utmost respect for it.

Tengu and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  15. idkfamz

idkfamz Active Member

I mean it's not hard to do when you put effort into pushing for something that is pointless. People just tend to tell you how dumb you sound.

FaytLeingod likes this.
  16. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

I don't wanna chill, I want to fight on this fighting game known as Rumble FIGHTer :(

17. astroboy215

astroboy215 2022 Un-Fashionista

Man it’s no point to ban nhaa. It’s gonna get nhaa players heated and they’ll end up ddosing your favorite cove , moon , bm room there is. So what we need to do is focus on the real rf issues man . The dc problems we are right having right now is ridiculous. We now have rf to one page in the lobby. A few ppl abusing the dc problems for fun. Players rage quitting. We are suppose to grow as a community. Red fox when are you gonna throw a new trailer for rumble fighter ? We need some attraction for rf to get new people to play. Our community is so small we know everyone. I want to go into a room and not know any of them just so I know that feeling of woah we got some new players.It’s like a good 30-50 ppl we see on rf. So just fix the dc issue and let us and the new players enjoy a peaceful game. Make RuF great again !!!!

18. Comoros

Comoros Well-Known Member

man nhaa's been needed to be banned. It just can't be easily banned. The best thing to have been done is to change the way points are awarded in moving screen - I believe it just gives more points based on time alive and nothing else. I don't feel like typing an argument now as to why it should be banned but it should

19. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

This thread was a joke but NHAA is technically an exploit because everyone in an 8man room can receive 1st place exp+carats by not playing. It's why they stopped supporting Moving Screen with new stages after Taurus Temple back in 08.

20. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

That's why OGP used to ban NHAA rooms.

If RedFox don't care, I don't care. Get that $$$

Shana likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.