Quests for lvl 47 int armor parts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RagingBells, Apr 9, 2016.

1. RagingBells

RagingBells Member

Tried talking to the FOREIGN VENDOR in HQ but can't seem to get the quest. What are the pre-requisite/s of the quests?

2. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

lvl 40+, and stand close to it

Helmet is the level 47 quest
    Gloves is foreign vendor at HQ outbound
    Race manager
    Represenative of whatever by race manager
    Then the 5th and final quest starts with an item drop from a TC2/Tc3 depending on your race

3. Lingueeni

Lingueeni Active Member

Not worth to do some parts just buy them from shop or people. Im sure its cheaper and safer than die meaninglessly trying to do something then spots taken.
    Maybe helm and gloves

tchami likes this.
  4. RagingBells

RagingBells Member

wow thanks for the info. well by the time i reach 47 maybe it'll be cheaper XD

5. NINJAFoxHound

NINJAFoxHound Well-Known Member

6. Lingueeni

Lingueeni Active Member

True but by the time u can buy cheaper ones from people and resell them again for same price. Or keep for future.
    Oh thanks now i be able finnally finish all pieces.
    But seriously. Not worth work on those. Keep grinding till u able buy. Besides if you on bell side u can easy gain dalant.
    I mean boxes

7. RagingBells

RagingBells Member

Well I've been saving boxes but accs are getting strongers now and it's not long before they reign supreme and mine all day while bells gain stigma :((

8. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Active Member

You must be on a different server, cause I am pretty sure that we don't get 120k health, and 45k general atk automatically when we hit lvl 51 like you guys do.

In INT 50 Armor, and a +5 INT akeron I still get 1 shotted by someone 1 level above me, while he eats my doomblast and compound siege and shakes it off like it's nothing, because hey, if he blows up, it doesn't really matter. You still get to keep your key in this version.

It will still be a long time before ACC have any chance at fighting back.

Corssa likes this.
  9. fluttershypony

fluttershypony Active Member

>It will still be a long time before ACC have any chance at fighting back.

try "never" until 53/55/57 intense armor events or mass talic crystal/superior armor events pop up.

You can have as many elems as you want and pay redfox 5000$ for that +6 int dark flame launcher, you'll still get hit for 10k+ from the very edge of the screen by 55 arms while wearing your +4-5 normal 55.

even worse for cora mages.

Corssa and Zanarkand like this.
  10. philipmikh

philipmikh Member

im pretty sure you still can one shot any mage, spec, rangers w/o high dodge and maybe even warriors in that gear of yours, and striker is not supposed to survive a x1 with a blue arms anyway, accs get the most op tanks in the game and they can pepper the maus, giving them a hard time on repairs, so they should fight the maus, not the strikers
    coras are the ones suffering the most they dont have any advantage this early against the maus, only the zerg, that they don't have in this server like they had in arcane, cerberus, early titan (and im glad for that lol it was getting irritating)

11. RagingBells

RagingBells Member

What I mean is it's not landslide win for bells anymore as accs are gaining numbers and are harder to push now in CW.

12. NINJAFoxHound

NINJAFoxHound Well-Known Member

We actually started to reach the "balanced PvP" state, where no CW win is guaranteed, and CW last for whole good 2 hours. Best moment to play :D (because it won't last long hahaha)

13. Lingueeni

Lingueeni Active Member

Jus
    Just watch how many coras brasil and ph players Rules over cora aliance on Rf moonlight private server,... as i said earlyer.. it just makes sad... A DOZENS CORA LIKE BELLS ON VALKYRIE.... JEEZ IF THEY MERGE WITH US WE WOULD HAVE 1:1:1 OF ALL RACES......
    Sorry just overexitedment and sadness toward how people dont apreciate game... ;(..... ..
    If all private servers closed u know how many amount of players would go to global... insane would be >_<

Corssa likes this.
  14. Corssa

Corssa Member

If you wanted a push on a slide I don't think you would be playing this game, but perhaps I'm wrong.

15. RagingBells

RagingBells Member

I never said I wanted EZPZ win. I just said that it's not like that anymore. Good God.