Questions from a New Player

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by Murgen, May 30, 2018.

1. Murgen

Murgen New Member

Hi!~ I just joined the server today. I found this thru RF advertisement in MMORPG.COM. I checked what other games RedFox has and to my surprise they have Twelve Sky 2 which I used to play a few years back.

Anyway, onto my questions;
    1. Do players here PvP only at max level? I remember back in AGE version of this game, wars on different levels were fairly active. Not sure if I remember correctly but I think it was 105/112, M33, G4 and G12.

2. How is the balance between factions? Currently, are there factions that are way stronger than the others? If yes, which one is it? I used to play as Fujin back in AGE version but this time I'd want to play as Jinong just for plain aesthetics so hopefully they are not behind.

3. How friendly is the game for F2P players or for players who are only willing to spend just a bit of money with no plans on whaling at all?

4. How long does it take to hit max level (let's say being able to play 3-5 hours a day) and how long does it take to acquire good enough equipment to be able PvP at max level?

5. Does the game have Discord server, if so, I'd appreciate an invite link of it!

I guess that'd be it for now.

Last edited: May 30, 2018
  2. DarkSky

DarkSky Member

1. better go g12
    2. fujin is the dominating faction
    3. outside selling or buying is illegal
    4. 3-5 hours a day may be 2 weeks
    5. idk about it may be in guilds

3. AnthonyBoyle31

AnthonyBoyle31 Active Member

1. M33 war and g12 wars are best for pvp, obviously g12 has yang and hsb for pvp also, by all means try then two with a m33 but as you probably know that won't end well
    2. Gaun have the most leets but lowest population, Jin suffers with not many leet holders active, fujin are most populated and are dominating hsb ATM
    3. Easy to make money in game ATM with everything being so expensive, for example whilst you level rjs, pjs mats ect are selling fast and expensive therefore making f2p players on a more even playing field but ofc you get the guys who spend their entire wage on the game and are untouchable
    4. 3-5 hour a day it will take you a month to get max level and gears. Grinding during the week with no boost on is tough going but worth it for money and items ect if you're willing to do that, weekends is where you need to take advantage with the exp boost
    5.some guilds or even factions have discords just got to ask around and get to know people

4. Murgen

Murgen New Member

thanks for the answers. another question :>

how do I reset my stats and skills?

5. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Book of Clear Fog