[QUESTION] Gold Cap?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Issen101, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Issen101

Issen101 New Member

Question on maximum gold a character can carry? planning on buying the cape worth 200m gold.. TY

2. kablewy66

kablewy66 Active Member

Pretty sure 50k gold is the cap. But I could be wrong. That was a long time ago.

3. Shadari

Shadari Active Member

even if the cap changed i don't thin there is any legal way to aquire 200m glod. At least not with some years 24/7 farming

4. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

I think gold caps at 500k? Or was it 50k...? I dont remember, but it's nowhere near 200m. The price was set that high to prevent players from getting that item since it was so over powered. Was never meant to be in circulation

5. buddy

buddy Member

1m Gold max

6. AyyLMAO

AyyLMAO Active Member

It's 500k.

7. EricHM

EricHM Member

The weird thing is why do they leave the cape there if it's not supposed to be purchased, it feels like a lot of items for sale in NPCs are not supposed to be purchased, like the complete boxes from rare ores and the tera ammo for that ridiculous 200m price. Gold limit you can carry is 500k.

There's the Promise Jade but I don't think it reduces NPC purchase price, it only increases profit when selling to NPC. I'm not even sure you can get the perma jades from ore refining anymore, at episode 1 they used to be so freaking rare even while being able to mine anywhere at crag mine + farming ore from lazuardians yet at episode 2 never heard of anyone getting one.