Question about money making for beginners

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by MotoDoshi, Jul 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotoDoshi

MotoDoshi New Member

Hello guys. I started this game 4 days ago and i basically have been leveling since then. I am M12 now but it gets harder to tank mobs since i don't have any pets or gear. What should i do to get some money so i can buy a pet for myself? Also, where should i grind from now on? Thanks so much

2. elrhey

elrhey Member

keep grinding and hunting. Patience is a virtue. Don't think that this game is easy, it needs a lot of hard work.

3. Abelong7

Abelong7 Active Member

Grind at Solemn Ground or Odawa 1...

Some tips in making money:-

1) Boss Hunting, they drop mats for enchant gears (normally 12% worth 6-5m; 9% worth 3m; 6% use it to enchant ur clean rare gears and then salvage it so u can get 1 9% mats and 1m; finally 3% tin u can craft it at blacksmith npc..u can get any random mats including 15% one which worth around 15m)
    2) Go war..either u win or lost u can get money
    3) Grind grind and grind..try sell all ur rare that u dont wanna use (at npc)

For god lvl:-
    1) Become hitter build..so u can kill many players on pvp..u can get many cp...sell that cp

100cp worth around 120m atm

Thats all dude and good luck...btw Master level (not include a sitter may find lil bit hard making money...after God lvl much easier)

4. hsadoe

hsadoe New Member

Well, this game is slowly dying. Oh wait, it's already dead. You just have to cope with what the games gives us now to be honest but earning gold can be a really hard job since the drop rates aren't really that good. When u grind and auto grind, make sure to have "Fortune Pouch, Silver Bar, Gold Bar, and Bronze Bar" enabled in the "Acquired Item" function inside AHS. Like @Abelong said, grind for rares and enchant them with 3%-6% and salvage to get a 9% mat and a 1m profit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.