portala dungeon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sansar01, May 17, 2018.

1. fero001

fero001 Active Member

Yes because there is only 1 drop for 1 person. If they will increase drop for all then it will be fine now its only for highest dmg

makedoneca123 likes this.
  2. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

I doubt there is anyone in this game that can tank potala red pass...solo.....

and I don't know about you but warriors do just fine in potala....
    you just have to play smart...and not rush otherwise you will get creamed....
    All you need is a healer alt...and be prepared to spend the whole time they give for dungeon....
    you also better burst the boss down fast before annoying shadow clones appear...or just run and target clones 1 by 1....
    not particularly a warrior...and not a nuker....but I solo potala just fine....
    except for red....and no matter how well geared you are....you can still get 1 shotted...if you get unlucky...at any of the levels...

Viets are born strong....in 9 dragons....
    its a fact...
    the moment they make their toons...their country men/friends bombard them with gear and power level...and they surpass westerners....in a very short time....
    like you said...
    some share accounts...
    a lot sell items for money...
    a lot..grief...
    a lot monopolize(in yin hunghong)
    most are toxic...
    hence new viets are born strong....with silver Viet spoon in mouth...If you aint viet...you better start kissing hongs azz....(yin)
    Tao has its fair share also...but barely touch tao...anymore

Last edited: May 21, 2018
  3. ChowChow

ChowChow Active Member

Given the amount of time they have in their hand, you can achieve the same. They are also agressive farmer. Don’t get involve in PvP until they have enough gear unlike westerner like to just jump in and complain. They sell for money but also spend in for game credit which is also the reason server is still alive. You have to play smart and be patient.

4. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

i agree and disagree....
    by selling items...they take away from game and kill game...
    they give game $50 and then sell for $300-1k how is that keeping game alive lol

and no they don't wait until they have gear...
    even without gear they kill you...they have mob mentality...they gang up on you..

they are not aggressive farmers....they are no life farmers lol...
    so no i cannot do like them...i have things to do..and don;t share my account with 20 other people...

the Viets are supreme in Yin. enough said.

5. ChowChow

ChowChow Active Member

You sound like a dude that jump in water then complain how did I get wet.

Perfection likes this.
  6. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

To get a conclusion :

- warriors can't tank mobs in potala, can't finish this dugeoun (there is no video , not a single proof that they can make it till the end, all videos pointes in the direction of chi kung characters, even personal & others warriors experience point to this ) / this should be changed, warriors are design to tank and should rock in potala.
    - even those are western servers, western players should be grief, pay the money, be prevented to enjoy game by a gang of viets players that are born 'with a silver spoon in here' / this should be changed, also new rules agains this kind of behavior should be set;
    - education also should be added ( you know what I mean).

‘ Old wounds die hard’...

naytun, poorman and makedoneca123 like this.
  7. CpaReborn

CpaReborn New Member

No warriors can finish Red/Green solo potala that is 100% true even if you combine all the best gears in game now. Room 1 alone Left-right Guardian will smack you down. Lets say you manage to finish room 1 on time, Room 2 will be impossible. You will need heavy chi kung damage to deal with the minions spawned by the bosses, there simply is not much time. Same with Room 3, you will need heavy chi kung damage to finsish off all 3 waves of momsters.
    The main bosses are not a problem for warriors, its the minis/mobs that you need to finish in order to kill the main bosses is the problem.

Purple run maybe its plausible. Unless otherwise any video will surface of a warrior soloing red/green to debunk my claim, i’d say its impossible for warriors to solo it.

P.S. Solo runs means ur pocket cant go inside with you.

8. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

solo run does not mean no leech....if you go in no leech....you stupid....and don't expect to finish level 2....

If I can solo green as a melee hybrid....without using nukes.....warriors can....
    otherwise....all i can say is get better gear...
    it does not take a genius to run away from boss and lure their adds....
    if you are going to man fight them....like a zombie....any class will dies......even nuker....

I will say again.....
    As far as green is concerned its very solo-able with proper thought..... and easy with any class....

as long as you not trying to solo at hi 1...if you are....get wrecked.....
    if you not at least hi 9....then it's only your fault....and at hi 9...expect to fail a lot...

If I can solo it...you can...if you can't....its only your fault....

and purple run is not plausible...purple run is easy as heck....if you crying about purple solo...then go level up....
    and get a decent gear....Op deco is a must...otherwise...you do not have decent gear...

and when soloing having a big pocket...helps a lot...so yes your pocket can follow you....
    with or without a deep pocket you can solo....
    if you can't with a deep pocket....I am SO SORRY!!....

stop giving wrong....info......
    it's fine to say you cannot for the life of you solo....but a lot of people can......

9. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

All of this = emty words.
    Let's actually see a video with a warrior tanking alone in potala and finish it. Who can do it ? You all the mighty warriors...
    Nobody is weak , nobody is strong, so prove me I am wrong :)

Perfection likes this.
  10. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

nobody is weak nobody is strong,

but its is possible to not know how to do certain things...efficiently....
    or have the gears needed....

will not waste my time...just to make a video of what i do whenever I feel like it....
    If you think its impossible...I guess its fine .....
    the people who I helped get green title....know its not....
    that's all that matters....
    if its too hard to solo...you can always duo... after all its a dungeon....
    or just make a healer....and solo easily every dungeon...

will tell you how I do it again...you can try or you can keep asking for videos....

first....get levels.....
    second get gears....
    third....
    lure boss...
    when boss gets low...and adds pop...
    run...and lure adds.... separately....
    or if you geared op...just burst...adds....at your own risk of potentially getting 1 shotted...

If you trying to kill everything....then g-luck....you will fail... only target is boss... and adds...

Last edited: May 24, 2018
  11. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

I will not provide a video...and like I stated above,
    it is fine to keep your opinion....
    its yours....But as far as I concerned...I have done it....
    and I am bad at this game...
    so it means you can...
    and by it...I mean green pass...not red...
    and I have also gotten 1 shotted by almost dead boss...at all levels...

you believe or not belief..its up to you...
    Good day.

Last edited: May 24, 2018
  12. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

We all know the theory ...

So first .... I got the level, second I got the gear, I already did potala x times with a chi kung party and tank the bosses. Yet, it is not possible for a warrior to tank all the dungeoun alone (red!).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And you're very elusive. For someone that gives advices as a 'pro', at least enumerate and detail what means level (what level ?), gear (what kind of gear) and detail on stages and bosses and what skills to use as warrior. You know in potala, we have different rooms and bosses, mini-bosses .... and mobs !

you believe or not belief..its up to you...

We are not here on a church to ask us to have fate. Fate in what ? Because you can't make a simple video ? Really ... We operate with logic, arguments and experiments ( practice ) not with something we can not perceive. All the players should know the right infos that are demonstrated .

Last edited: May 25, 2018
    ChowChow likes this.
  13. ChowChow

ChowChow Active Member

Nicely done. Now waiting for @Sirme illogical rebuttal.

14. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Yet you expect people to put their "faith" in you just because you can't complete... there are so many things wrong with those images.....

1. You have purple weapon.. Gluck going any potala with that crap... You don't need to be a "pro" to get better weapon...

2. I have not seen you play personally...But I know some people in that image...And with their gears....g-luck soling...

3. Gonna now assume, just like you...that you are trying to solo late f\game/endgame dungeon with noon gear....

4. Enough said...You better start kissing Gifts or get Viet friends for better gear...And start working...on that shitty 40k hp..that you expect to use to solo green.... if you can't event get 60k hp...You should not even be giving advice on potala....YOU NEED HP!!! AND DAMAGE!!......

Not gonna reply again...since I feel I have given enough pointers...But you not comprehending...And choosing to live in a "small world" view....

no one is perfect....live learn and understand there is always a reason for failure... And yours is no gear....And expecting grandeur...

40k hp.. as an HI... for potala....no wonder.. even purple hard for you.....first boss can literally 1 shot you easy.. every couple of secs...
    your guides might be okay..
    But you are clearly ill-informed for potala....

Last edited: May 26, 2018
  15. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

As expected... a wall of text full of nothing. Before submitting an idea learn what you want and how you can comunicate. Omg... go training and learn communication. Nobody writes a wall of text these days, in communication training is an e.g. how not to do it and what shows a lot about the person that write it.

There is no logic on what you say at all. From your wall of text I don't understand nothing. All is obfuscated. You accuse my party of not having better gear cause you know someone. Who you know ? Ardy btw is viet, but ofc you have no idea. I am using also IM, my costume is +150 status and so on, again you have no idea. I have enough hp absorb items, HP is not a problem. What the hell I was expecting from a newby ? Wireless phone... something you actually heard from others and pass on and so on. Again, nothing concrete, not even screens or videos, just emty words again and again.

Sirme you can't do it, just admit it, it is not an embarrassment ! Kisses ...

PS: next time please don't stress me visually ! My eyes and brain can't take it anymore :)

Last edited: May 25, 2018
    Perfection likes this.
  16. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Lol maybe you..should browse forum abit... Anyways seeing as how this is becoming impertinent....And I am typing from cell...

17. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Bottom line is...You are bad...your gears are horrid...get good...gears...rather than being in forum and spouting wrong info...

18. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Screenshot (117).png

So I will spoon feed you for once......Hope it teaches you to look better...and listen when you are ignorant about something....

19. ChowChow

ChowChow Active Member

This thread is a mess. It looks like bunch of toddlers vomited. @[CM]NineArts better clean this up before it creates an odor.

20. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I will not post anymore here, we have more important issues to adress now like dmg glich and so on. Also I am leveling a chi kung role character just to compare vs warrior in potala, with video on :)