Population due to update

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by zennen, May 16, 2018.

1. zennen

zennen Member

Every Summer the USA servers Release a new Server which brings in hundreds and hundreds of players ready to EXP, have fun and then get to the good stuff which is of course the PVP, as you can tell already this summer is a little different. The last time I played a new USA server I couldn't even move out of HQ without seeing atleast 90000 bells running around, the struggle to actually kill a flem and complete my quest was real.

I guess you guys can tell by how empty your pockets are that the population of both Servers is lower than Expected. The new update did not only Cut the population of Titan by about 2/3rds but also stopped this new server from starting with a bang. In all honestyI haven't even got the energy to continue writing this cause i'm trying to exp but the jist is as follows:

If y'all bring back the PVP and remove the level requirement on each map or even change it to 40+ then everyone and everything would be alot happier and I can guarantee a f*** ton of new players and old players will return, bringing your bank accounts back to the correct summer bonuses you guys get each year.

PS please Sort my tower damage out. K Thanks, Bye

2. Dugik

Dugik New Member

gm wants peace. we players must shut up and only exp mobs before 70lvl/attend cw to be strong.

3. Melee

Melee New Member

What exactly did they change? attending cw has a minimum level now?
    Just started on pegasus without ever playing the redfox version.
    One change i think is really good, high level players can't run around and oneshot low levels anymore.
    (even if that is a bit redundant at the start of a server)
    Otherwise i wouldn't be playing again.

50+ players should never be able to farm lvl 30's in this game especially, where you can just automatically one shot anyone thats so much lower than you.
    But this game wouldn't be the same without PVP (not high levels killing lows, that was never pvp).
    They should find a solution for both.

4. RoxasKun

RoxasKun New Member

resources0001.jpg NeutralCS10000.jpg resources0000.jpg

pvp on map 40+ dammit

5. bube92

bube92 Active Member

6. zennen

zennen Member

In all fairness how else can low level DPS classes get kills / CP without killing lowbies. Also I've had the best Fun and PVP on maps like VC, Elan and especially Ether. That level 35 PVP at ether at the start of every server is incredible

7. projectumbra

projectumbra New Member

I don't understand why they don't reduce to 1 server only.

8. TranceRedfox

TranceRedfox New Member

The new server implementation is great. Bring some population.
    However, RF online with huge population (RF Indo,PH,EU, soon Thailand) right now is adopting classic mechanic. (Max lvl 50, limited cash shop items, etc etc)

IF only pegasus remove pvp restricted area, and they patch it back to usual PVP system (VC/Elan/Beast/Sette open to all levels) for temporary, maybe player will get more excited.

9. projectumbra

projectumbra New Member

Is most of EU players english speaking? Are they more populated? I saw their forums some say its p2w.

10. Melee

Melee New Member

I played for 2 weeks on the EU Server (4game)
    The only Thing that's classic about it is the maximum level and the 0,5x rates.
    if you want 1.0x rates you have to pay. (there are also jades and upgraders and much more)
    Compared to here, the cash shop there is pretty cheap but ofc it's p2w.

People on that Server were 50+ with +5 Weapons after 1-3 days already... you can just upgrade your stuff with cash shop items.
    And english speaking? haha you wish... that's the main reason i stopped playing there, noone ever talks there because using all chat costs 100,000cp per text. And all other chats get spammed by portuguese ppl who don't care about others.

Population is decent atleast number wise, chip wars are full of ppl.

i like it here way more, atleast some ppl write english and the new version of the game is much better than that fake old version EU uses... (it will never be like codemasters etc anyways, it's just a money grab server having 0,5x rates, selling premium to get 1,0x rates, selling jades and stuff to get whatever rates and wearing items 5 lvl higher makes for a really nice "classic" feeling...)

11. Immortal

Immortal Member

I also stop playing there . I don’t mind the premium . I think it’s very cheap . Thing that stop me from playing is . They faulty advertise on classic core . Classic my ass . It’s almost 3 week and players already reach 55 . Second day in players already wearing 53 set . By third day they wear 55 set . First day already having +6 50 int weapon . If you have a lot moneys to drain , rf Eu is best place for you . If you want Code master classic rf ( which I though it was ) rf Eu is not for you . Eu will be the first and final rf server I play on . Red fox titan will always my home even I’m not playing .-King-