Poll for Caliana Keys

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bordz, Jul 13, 2019.

?

who wants Caliana Keys put into GateKeeper

1. we need this for new armor.

17 vote(s)
    56.7%
  2. we dont need it.

13 vote(s)
    43.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. bordz

bordz Member

lets redfox prior this thread and
    put Caliana Keys into GateKeeper.
    so we dont need to buy RMT to the other players.

2. bordz

bordz Member

keep it up guyz so we have keys on npc

3. Immortal

Immortal Active Member

I am not or care about dragon armor . Because I will never have time to reach 75 anyway . I don’t care how other play their game . Bugger cheat unlimited dq rmt or whatever , it’s not my business. I just dont care . I play rf because it help me killing some of my free time , that all lol.

But I will add some of my opinion on this matter of you since I seen you repeat it many time thru out the forum .

But this idea of you will not stop peoples from buy from other play with $ . Actually it will increase RMT more since it so easy to obtain dragon mat. But it will be much much cheaper.
    Second more more farmer will spam it all day and the annoy massive system message. It annoy first time they ever add that future to the game I think back in ccr when they introduce gold wind knife or whatever , it’s been many years .

Gm could add Cali key to gk BUT make dragon mat none tradeable . This solution also stop all the Cali key bugger , no point of having 100 of dragon mat where you can’t trade . -King-

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
    bube92 likes this.
  4. bordz

bordz Member

its ok if you dont care about it were just help them to make more cheaper until they dont need to buy
    but yes for now we cant stop them on rmt but soon they give up if ppl have many armor that they have
    so who want to buy those rmt then? also those bug dq for key will be stop also and less prob for the game.

5. Odovska

Odovska Active Member

It's not only about dragon mats. Cali keys could work as a money sink in the game if sold at a high price. Most high level players accumulate so much race money that it loses it's value, which further stimulates CC and RMT trades.
    ALSO
    It helps players get lv 70 gears.

bordz likes this.
  6. bordz

bordz Member

no one buy those if all ppl have all ready from bd

7. Odovska

Odovska Active Member

expect in pegasus where lv 70 items are harder than dagon dagan and dagnue items

bordz likes this.
  8. bordz

bordz Member

60+ can make caliana bds

9. bordz

bordz Member

also if we doesnt do this too many ppl still bugging caliana keys quest and still selling on RMT black market.
    this poll dosnt meant to make abuse this poll make help to gms problem and to all ppl those want that armor
    and dont need to rmt bcoz rmt is making bussiness outside world and out side the game.

10. bordz

bordz Member

keep on voting we need more

11. Triztt

Triztt Member

They don't care. They fcked up their game with every additional small patch they just implemented without testing. Now CCR can't fix this mess.

12. bordz

bordz Member

keep it up guyz

13. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

So, some may have stole from guildies to rmt T4 so they could buy cali bds or Dragon armour key mats from other players then report them after they helped them but that aside players got dragon armour however they got them, i don't agree with immortal with respect, the scales are non trad able and this means you need to play to get these things so in my opinion just make the cali key battle dungeon quest a daily quest and this makes things fair considering many players cheated and exploited so its not fair to not allow newer players gain a chance to get these awesome sets too, just like the type C 67 - 70 armour that exist.

Don't be a hater and don't be jelly if others players get gud without cheating or RMT.

michaeljusgado likes this.
  14. bordz

bordz Member

we know some of not aggre have caliana keys stocks from alts good luck !!!!