[POLL] Dont merge Valkyrie into Titan. Make it an official 2nd server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Demented, Mar 24, 2016.

?

Should Valkyrie become a permanent server, and NEVER merged with Titan?

1. DO NOT MERGE Valkyrie with Titan

77.9%
  2. Merge Valkyrie with Titan

14.9%
  3. I don't care

7.2%
  1. Shadari

Shadari Active Member

or maybe do something like this: start a new server every 2 month and let them run like 6 months or so before merge.

If there is a new server after 2 months it will be as newbee unfriendly as any other server. tbh i tested valk last weekend, and what i have seen i would not recommend a new player for starting. Or only if you want to drop them into hot water...
    Titan is alot friendlier on the lower maps then valk.
    (just saying this because i have read many posts over the last weeks/months about ppl complaining they are 1 hit to the big ppl from titan and therefore don't like play there. but if you start a new char on valk now you are also 1 hit to all the raiders. with the difference that on valk there are permanently many many raiders. on titan there are not)

2. Corssa

Corssa Member

There's where I differ, as I wanna keep Valk separated from Titan :D

3. Lingueeni

Lingueeni Active Member

Pre alpha was not horrible. We did not play it. Only few videos left. Some features were bad but the models were really better especialy acretia.

4. KINGS

KINGS New Member

Stop crying demented, dont you understand the way of running business ? merge new server into old, and making new server is way of RF making profit since the forever. Player buying CS THE MOST is to prepared for new server progression , leveling, upgrading.. pvp.... when player reach a level they think they no longer need using CS, that when profit going down. Best way to making new profit and making player to buying CS is to merger and reset with new server. Its all about business and profit. And its 100% legit way of doing business. Redfox merging is fine, ignore these cry baby.

Also demented , stop crying and complaint about main server players dupping, glitching... high level. , having power gear...... yes its happen, but MANY player are legit on that server, and working hard and spend ton of times and moneys to get where they are now. dont accused and damage their hard work and time spending, because you cant keep up or jealousy about them. cant hang with them, get murder by them. Crying accused spreading rumor player like you is what making other players think legit high level power player is not legit. Grow the heck up and stop crying bro.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  5. fluttershypony

fluttershypony Active Member

>Player buying CS THE MOST is to prepared for new server progression , leveling, upgrading.. pvp....

better remove mau hit exp then as half the server doesn't even pay a single cent and are completely overpowering people who actually have brains and money irl because no 53/55 event equips.

Krunk and Zanarkand like this.
  6. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Active Member

It's a real shame too. I got a couple hundred bucks ready to drop on stable iggy boxes.
    No reason to do that for a white 55 weapon....

7. ShadowBow

ShadowBow Member

I didnt even know they planned to merge in the first place. This is a horrible idea. I only came to redfox because i knew there would be a fresh server, and i think many people did too.

Never merge, dont give items from events and let the server grow naturally and MAYBE this can be the best server ever.

I'm having alot o fun right now on the early game.

Corssa and BCUMS like this.
  8. BCUMS

BCUMS Active Member

They'd kill this game if they merged that Titan server into Valk.

Like ShadowBow said above, let the server grow naturally. No more PT/EXP events etc, 3x rates are already enough.

9. fluttershypony

fluttershypony Active Member

yeah, then well see a ghost town by the end of 2016 with 90% bellato population and people still wearing type N equipment at level 60.

Zanarkand likes this.
  10. RagingBells

RagingBells Member

All those who want merge are the ones QQing about bells having the highest population. If they merge titan with valk then the QQers will be the bells overpowered by the titan overlords. hahahaha

11. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Active Member

It was actually pretty crazy the other day to log in to the bells side just to take a look at their AH.
    +5 INT 50 Spear
    Bell Side: 180M
    Acc Side: 400M

INT 55 Dark Beam Saber:
    Bell Side: 130M
    ACC Side: Non Existent

INT 55 Armor(Shoes):
    Bell Side: 180M
    ACC: No 55 INT Armor afaik

On the ACC side we have gotten a total of 2, maybe 3 INT dark flame throwers from lucky cubes, and 1 INT gatling gun.
    One DFT sold for 200 USD.
    The other was 3 slots on the UTS for 990M.

ACC is dying hardcore recently I have noticed. Before you would have 50 people waiting at GK, or shouting for leveling parties.

This past week, I was able to level from 50.5 >> 52 basically undisturbed without any other parties trying to come into our leveling spot in BM. That tells you something.

12. MeanMachine

MeanMachine Active Member

You are lvling in lowbies areas now, son. Others are already in OCL.

RagingBells likes this.
  13. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Active Member

Unfortunately because ACC is only made up of Chinese and Pinoys I can't get a party with them in OCL. looks like solo BM to 53, then BDs.

Or quit, like so many people on ACC seem to be doing.
    Are there any english speakers who actively level on another race?

14. MeanMachine

MeanMachine Active Member

We are fine on Bells, actually. There are few english speaking guilds around. Been trying to unite english speaking ppl into one guild but you know EGO > Unity
    And yeah, ACCs been like that past few servers, maybe it was one of reasons we joined Bells this server.

15. Ben101523

Ben101523 New Member

not merg'n

16. GugaMaurer

GugaMaurer New Member

IF U NOT MERGED... CLOSE TITAN -.-..... MANY PPLS LEAVE TITAN FOR PLAY ON VALQYRIE

WAIT Valqyrie get equips and level to merge!.

17. BCUMS

BCUMS Active Member

I've been playing Bell from the get go & have been in a very active english speaking guild the whole time.

18. Lingueeni

Lingueeni Active Member

U..see acc china.and ph people only prefer play with theyr own kind. They feel like they own the server. And lately phs.been not friendly in many games same with chinese. They market based on real money. Since they can waste it. .. As a people theynice but not the gamer ones. Alot people leaves one side or another due to they unable to play right..

Like i said before Rf online is pvp vs pvp vs pvp.. or triangle pvp system. Same goes with pve. As long as those php and chinse load they money u can write as many complains to support ticket as u want. Nobodywill.change.
    Ph dont have they global server anymore. Brasil also dont have anymore they global.
    China probably had too.
    So
    Unless u shitloaded with money and able solo ur ok. If ur not good on budget u screwed on acc side.

19. A13xand37

A13xand37 Member

Hisoka isnt demented ,he is just very ambitious and enjoys combat. :)

Titan is a weak server population-wise , eventually it can run completely dry ,when both Valkyrie and Titan have 90% of population above lvl 60 ,there is no harm in merging both in the slightest, since you will face your equals in pvp.

There are several possibilities:
    I. Leaving Titan and Valkyrie both intact
    > can result in oversaturation of repetition and borring atmosphere in the months to come, that causes players to quit
    >Titan server wouldnt survive it, old servers need fresh players that are ready for it
    >Valkyrie players would slowly but surely stop playing once they hit a certain point where they've seen everything
    (Proof ~50% of Acc on Valkyrie isnt active at all they hit 50+ and they consider it endgame, only sometimes log on for CW)

>New players would be cut off from playing the game, both of the servers would die eventually since there wouldnt be any balance in pvp nor competetive enviroment for new players which would cause new players to quit soon after realising it.

II.Allow server transfers to Titan for both cash shop and ingame currency alike:
    >This would weaken Valkyrie
    >Would prolong Titan longetivity and server health by a factor, but prolly not a large one
    >New players would populate Valkyrie and slowly replace majority of its population

III.Merge Titan and Valkyrie, and open a New server simultaneously:
    >Would improve Titan server health by a large factor
    >Big part of playerbase would Move onto the new server for the thrills
    >Smaller part of playerbase would quit becouse they cant find themselves on Titan,
    and they find leveling again on a new server borring.

No solution is good solution, not for everyone, GM's have the numbers of inactive players and new players populating the servers, and with that trend they could conclude the player numbers servers could have in the future.
    Its a matter of mathematic ,not of choosing. You cant play on a dead server no matter how hard you tried, and your emotional connection to it can cloud your judgement.
    Players come and go, some stay, some never come back, others take a break and return later on.
    Its a circle. Excluding newbies out of that circle would be a mistake, making old players feel losing their progress, would be a mistake too. Its a thin line ,with many shades of Gray.

20. Bacon

Bacon Active Member

@A13xand37
    Dude pls... you haven't even stayed on the server for a month and already on the verge of quitting. If the GMs granted every player's wish for a new server just because they couldn't catch up or can't handle the drama then we would have 1 new server every month.