[POLL] Archon and Palmas Armors

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [GM]Foxtrot, Nov 14, 2018.

1. arkit

arkit Member

@[GM]Foxtrot dont think removing elementals bonus also good idea. There are some players who worked hard to get this ancient eles. You cant just remove its yellow stat. I have spent 2 Years just to complete 2 sets of my ancient which wont drop anymore from Caravan. Dont compare my ancient accesories with what those "Trade Between Race Hacker" who got their ancient accesories by illegal ways. There is no way for you to compensate me if you remove these things. Please fix your gameguard, removing archon and palmas are ineffective to Cheat Engine User now. And dont forget some players worked hard to get 3D (Dagnue, Dagan and Dagon), Baal Hamon Ring. If you remove yellow stat from accesories you will destroy some legal payer effort aswell.

20181015_083744.jpg
    received_252517452050277.jpeg

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    ricciparker likes this.
  2. HardAzz

HardAzz Active Member

Removing unique items is not a solution, all it will do is get more people to stop playing. I think the fastest and cheapest way to fix this problem is to update your policies. Anyone caught using a hacking program or bugging items gets a permanent ban on the first offense. If you think that is too harsh maybe delete all items that give stat bonuses on their account. Either way I bet 90+% of people abusing hacks/bugs will stop immediately making the game more balanced for the rest of us, and make the abusers much easier to identify. The soft punishments you have now encourage people to cheat.

3. Dhane

Dhane Active Member

Removing them is a quick solution than let GMs process tons of reports and tickets IMHO

4. HardAzz

HardAzz Active Member

Dear RF Online Community

We are aware that some of our players are exploiting Item bugs and using 3rd party programs to gain an unfair advantage in the game. This is against our policies and will no longer be tolerated. Going forward anyone that violates this policy will have their account permanently banned. This change is necessary to promote a fair and balanced game for all players.

I believe that will solve 90+% of the problem and it took me 2 mins to write. If all ele and special amour sets had their bonus stats removed or were deleted during the next maintenance would you continue to play? Personally I could care less about the armor since most people use it these days only to bug or AFK in, but the ele sets are a very important part of this game.

At this point I think it is obvious that $ is not going to be spent on upgrading GameGuard, and we all know coding for bug fixes could take years.

5. arkit

arkit Member

trash 1.png
    trash 2.png
    trash 3.png
    trash 4.png
    trash 5.png
    trash 6.png
    trash 7.png

So where are these two active commentators who always giving "suggestion" on every forum post? You should voice your opinion if you want GM to "Remove archon and palmas armors" since GM Foxtrot asking for our opinions. And don't forget to give suggestion to our GM to Update Redfox Gameguard aswell.. i hope you guys don't mind if GM update their gameguard aswell because i never saw any of you mentioned about fixing Gameguard in this forum. You dont need to be worried, you are not hypocrite and just like you said that accretias are hypocrites..not you.

Dhane likes this.
  6. Dhane

Dhane Active Member

I would still play, I don't even use those armors, i'll ask you the same question. would you still continue to play?
    Our guild is so vigilant about cheaters/hackers and we report as one so that GMs would check, and I assure you that those words are typical answers you'll get from GMs.

I would only believe them if once they ban a player from violating their policies and make them PUBLIC

In the end, I'm still with you hoping that this game would be great again. cheers~

7. HardAzz

HardAzz Active Member

I would not continue to play. There is no future for a game where deleting or removing features is a solution to stop trash players. Rare items that make you stronger then other toons is what gives many of us the motivation to play, it gives us a goal to work for. I had upgraded/t3 ele sets many years ago. I have upgraded 70 D gears now (from what I have been told 70 D = 80 int). Without any special items/eles to work for there is no motivation to continue wasting time on this game.

8. Dhane

Dhane Active Member

Why are you even talking about your elems and 70D gears?
    This thread was created by GMs for the Archon and Palmas Armor AFAIK.
    I don't get it why you're involving other items. I don't even have those armors being questioned here.

9. Dhane

Dhane Active Member

:D

10. HardAzz

HardAzz Active Member

Yes this thread was originally about armors but we expanded on it to include all items/ways people hack and/or bug. This includes armor, eles, cheat engine, and WPE (whatever that is). Just go back and reread the posts.

The point of my last post is that most high levels already have top tier items. The only thing left for us to try and collect to build our toons are rare eles that give bonus stats like baals, flame pread, 3 bro sets, etc. If you remove those eles or their bonus stats because people bug them, then long time players have nothing else to work for in the game. Even if lvl 70+ gears are introduced most of our current D gears are already = to lvl 80. If there is nothing left to farm, trade, buy, or upgrade to make our toons stronger then I believe people will stop logging in.

As I said in my 2nd post I don't care about deleting the AA, Palmas, Didalos, armor since it is rarely used for anything besides afking and bugging. Special eles on the other hand are used by lots of people everyday.

Dhane likes this.
  11. bube92

bube92 Active Member

that man knows his race;)

12. arkit

arkit Member

trash 6.png
    Screenshot_20181115-173534.jpg
    And that "Girls wanna be" does not know his bellato race :(. Btw i only said what this guy from screenshot said that Accretias are Hypocrite. How about you? Should i call you Hackberry or Cheatberry or Bugberry or Legitberry.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  13. Dhane

Dhane Active Member

Ok got it, I see your point, but when I first quoted your reply I was referring to AA and KW/Palmas lets be clear to that.

And let's just hope GM will do their best to keep old and new players coming and removing this damn CANCER on the game. So many people here over-exploiting GMs and Games weaknesses by thatever means.

I still agree removing AA and Palmas/KW/IDK :D

To those DAMN hypocrites, you know who you are. LOL

14. bube92

bube92 Active Member

u really put alot of effort and time in your forum mimimi
    im not rampage i was not banned and if i were an acc i'd shut my mouth just right now having 1 strike team that was banned 2 times already and the other strike team that bugged daily quests to hit 70.
    you toasters really are funny beings:D

15. arkit

arkit Member

u really wasted alot of effort and time in your forum being a crybaby
    im not crybaby. Thank you to verify most rampage got banned because i didnt mentioned Whole Guild and if i were an bells i'd shut my mouth just right now having Most of Archons that were verified bugger and banned. And having a Worst Hacker in bells who trade Items between race, spreading how to use cheat engine and got real money from it to buy food.
    You Cryberry really are shameful beings:D

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
  16. bube92

bube92 Active Member

when half of the IB guild got banned all acc's were silent cause they felt ashamed for their race.
    now you still got kromy who was banned already as archon, simon who made his way to 70 bugging quests,
    did trunks finally finished his didalos set? 1.jpg

dont u feel ashamed for your current archons?

17. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

This is a great idea! GM's take note of this possible solution <3

18. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

I have Palmer sets on my Accretia toons, my friends gave em to me before they quit RFO.
    They have a sentimental value to me and if i had them taken from me because of buggers i'd be sad :( * Don't laugh at me *
    I even put one set on a noob alt to keep em safe from deletion. Wipe stats or do what Mafia suggested then update Fireguard to something more reliable :)

One step at a time, one punch at a time, one round at a time. But make it happen

19. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

Lol, no wonder your so OP. Well played

20. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

I just got to the end of the thread and that went down hill very fast, guys and gals we know there are cheaters in this game. Lets just help RedFox try find a solution to this issue <3