Plz , No let NEW server like a Brazil server only.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by QbQbO, Jan 31, 2016.

1. QbQbO

QbQbO New Member

The server now , totally runnning under by Brazils and Koreans.
    They kill all none guild players and no speak br players.
    Almost treat this like a br server not a international server .. omg.!!!
    plz no mess killing in core while mining and exp spots in the race...that make strong players choas lowbes with their own reasons.

2. Eugene

Eugene New Member

if they kill you over and over again then its call harassment, send in a DQ&A with a picture and get their ass ban for couple days
    if redfox choose to ignore your ticket then do this: screw this game not worth my time and money

3. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

You cannot restrict entire countries because not everyone is interested in killing players, tarnishing people with the same brush is unfair. What this forum needs is an AMAA thread, similar to the one Ahri setup for 9dragons and then you can ask the GM for RF questions and receive answers because so far we have a huge amount of information, including start dates and you guys really have nothing yet.

4. QbQbO

QbQbO New Member

Here is screwed up by br and korean guilds now .. I hope new company will handle this .

5. ImaDoki

ImaDoki Member

Just for a matter of curiosity, where are you from, QbQbO ?

I'm Brazilian and i think it's offensive when you make the whole based on cases.

Based on your English, i have my doubts you are even able to understand english. Sounded more like you Ctrl+C Ctrl+V a translated version of your main language.

CookieLoJ likes this.
  6. Nanas

Nanas New Member

If you click on redfox's rfonline facebook and youtube links above, they are named "RF Online USA," so in my opinion the servers should use the English language in all chats other then PM's and Guild chats.

7. Trigui22

Trigui22 New Member

First, you should not generalize. Second, Br and Ph are the majority and keep this server alive. If they are doing something against the rules, just report. If not, get over it.

CookieLoJ likes this.
  8. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

They're the majority now because the rest get frustrated and move to other games due to lack of admin/gm moderation, and poor events. That and the fact the chats are filled with 24/7 'huehue' they move on to other better games that enforce language or region servers. Then only english speaking die hards and hardcore remain.

I myself am not bothered by foreign chat... but I can understand why non stop chat you cant understand/communicate with could upset some ppl. Online games require communication to get **** done

I only hope the Redfox staff sets up nice rules for RF, and actually moderates the servers to keep hackers out. Then add in fun events and the game can flourish

9. Dan

Dan Active Member

RF Online is a game that provides its own economy and politics. There will always be players who kill members of their own race simply because the game allows it. No matter how annoying it can be, only the players should have a saying in that. You cannot demand GMs to help you out with this.
    RF Online is also a game were joining communities and guilds is of incredible benefit. If you prefer to stay guildless and do your own thing then you are always free to do so. However, if you want to be successful and/or for people to stop bullying you, then you should consider joining a guild or try to make friends by creating and joining exp parties.

The only one responsible for what happens to you ingame is you.

Tensai, Demented and CookieLoJ like this.
  10. NINJAFoxHound

NINJAFoxHound Well-Known Member

Fixed it for you.

11. CookieLoJ

CookieLoJ Member

People won't kill you for no reason.
    About all chat, I am brasilian and I agree with english on all chat, its better for communication since this is a global server not a BR,PH or any other lenguage server.

12. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

The problem is if they made a server for brazil, indo, and then english the populations would be stretched thin between the servers and youd have problems finding any fun pvp. I dont mind tolerating other nationalities, or languages because at the end of the day I can play with them OR against them. People just need to stop being so butthurt over chat, and have fun. It's a game.

13. Nozdormu

Nozdormu New Member

I am Brazilian, and play the RF because it was one of the first MMO I played, but right now I notice to GM's RedFox in getting smart with Brazilian players, in which I play, they are not respecting, giving wanted in other players, because they think the server owner, huffing others who are not of '' Alliance '' them. I pray that GM enter the game and see if you can Gamecampus, Titan server.

And I apologize if my English is not one of the best

Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
    ClearShot likes this.