Player Concerns

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Phantomx0o0, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Phantomx0o0

Phantomx0o0 Member

Its been half a year since I play 9Dragons from red fox, and I could say this is the best 9D compared to the previous developers, every month new things to grind, I love how the game is meant to be hard and I hope there will be more patch comming. So far, this is the best MMO I've ever play. But there are things I'm concerned about.
    1st, when I die in comma, my character will stuck and wont be able to attack, and I should relog from inside the dungeon.
    2nd, there are times when server gets lag, and getting delay.
    3rd, pick up system, I hope this would be develope especially in CCD, drops are faster than monster die, spending 15 minutes for picking items is pointless, supperior pass are getting useless and I hope superior green and red can be revamp as well.
    4th, trade system is still vulnerable for scammers, I hope they raise gold cap and we could just sell stuff in stand.
    5th, I don't get win record sometimes even tho I kill higher lvl players, but I get lose record Everytime I'm killed.
    I've seen RF is doing good with the recent updates, I hope they can support some of my concerns as well c: Happy weekend

2. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

Heyy don't put this. I just don't like you in particular spongebob :D
    This game cannot be called necessarily hard. It's time consuming. It's all about how much time you spend here and how efficiently you use it.
    And the rest of it is just RNGesus. It's heavily luck based. But yeah in a way it's hard to get items, but in the end it comes down to how much time you are willing to spend to get something. some get stuff sooner than others. Yeah some people don't have as much time as others and thus you can say it's hard to find time to play. But nothing in this game is actual skill based. No muscle memory, no particular knowledge needed to do something. It's all simple and mostly RNG based.
    Yes the item drop pick-up system is just outdated and inefficient. And as for CCD i can imagine all the loot on ground can leave quite a bit strain on server performance and i would love "dungeon drop inventory" Something that doesn't drop items on ground, but stacks them in seperate inventory right away from which you can pull items over to your actual inventory after or during the dungeon. And the rest of the loot (trash loot) isn't just laying on ground. It would be quite convenient i think.
    About trade system - i have no complaints. The game is old as hell. Yeah people somehow get scammed daily and im amazed how they get scammed, even more so when knowing it's such an actual, popular thing to do. People have tried to use good old scamming methods in trades and never succeeded. I bet if i knew they would try to scam me before hand i could rip them off instead LMFAO. But usually i just take trades slow and see what they are up to before i press that accept button. Yeah it can go wrong with a weird timing, but it has never happened to me so i don't know how impatient and hasty you guys are.
    I think you don't get win record or actual bk/gk from a person that doesn't fight back.
    As for your first point. Yeah that bug is annoying as hell and only healers can fix it with their trap skills ( so i have heard)
    but if you have panaceas you can die again and ressurect yourself with those which fix the issue, or relog (not an option in a dungeon usually) xD

3. Phantomx0o0

Phantomx0o0 Member

Just now, I lost 7 stacks of SGB for deco, and I didn't get anything, 6 hours of grinding SGB for nothing, I literally lost 6 hours of my life

byelarm likes this.
  4. Phantomx0o0

Phantomx0o0 Member

Regarding to separate dungeon inventory, I hope they do it like Kylin Dungeon Inventory.

5. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

I enjoyed last night ;)