Physical Balance

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by PlayeR, Feb 18, 2019.

1. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

Can anyone explain what Physical Balance is ? ?

2. krokzilla1122

krokzilla1122 Member

From what i understand, it makes your dmg higher WITHIN your damage range.
    Ingame where your stat information is, there is a stat Damage, should be like Damage 1500-5000 or any numbers. Balance makes it so You would deal more towards to 5k side.
    Correct me if im wrong tho im still New

JensenR likes this.
  3. JensenR

JensenR New Member

Exactly bro !
    Physical or Chi Kung Balance is an index that gives you a higher posibility to cause damage that closer to the maximum damage .
    As your known , Any player using any weapon will always have 2 basic type of damage are Minimum Weapon Damage and Maximum Weapon Damage . This will take an effect to YOUR min and max damage
    As the game index said , damages which is close enought some where to the maximum damage zone will become the CRITICAL DAMAGE and will be effected by CRITICAL DAMAGE INCREASING stat from gears , and Critical damage is alot bigger than normal damage .

But please don't misunderstand that Balance is the best thing !
    CRITICAL RATE is the best thing bro , Critical rate always make sure that your hits will directly become critical hit , and the bigger gap of crit rate between your and your enermy's , the higher chance that the one who have the higher Critical rate will cause Critical Hit .
    So just don't make the mistake that bine your PVP WEAPON with Physical / Chi Kung Balance nuggets . Bine it with Critical Rate Nugget as high level as posible will be the best move I can share with you :D

One more thing , the damage of weapon so far are too big that if you refine your weapon high enough , the hugh gap between min and max weapon damage will can not be balanced anymore
    As we known , weapon balance can be arranged like this :
    Polearm / Spear < Sword / Sabre < Gloves / Axe / Dagger < Bracers < Staff / Wheels
    That show us that Shaolin and Brother of thieves tankers are classes that have the worst attack balance , because the min and max damage gap is too big . Even you bine your weapon with physical balance nugget , it can not help you abit . So they definitely will bine polaerm / Spear with Crit rate nugget to PVP.
    Meanwhile to League of beggars and Sacred Flower tankers , their balance is already good because staffs and wheels always has the lowest max damage in all weapons . So obviously they will choose Critical rate nugget to bine to their weapon , not physical balance nugget
    Nukers and Chi Kung Hybrids are also have good chi kung balance . Not only bracers have the significantly higher min damage than other weapon , but also bracers's max damage are bigger than other's max damage too , only smaller than polearm / spear max damage . So CK players usually don't worry about their attack balance . They only care about Crit Rate and "Hit and Run" strategist :D

So we can see that classes which have low balance are never care about it because it's useless . Classes which have high balance are also never care about it , because it doesn't help them as much as crit rate does , so I can tell you that ATTACK BALANCE is garbage now bro , not because it's bad , but because critical rate is way too good :D
    I'm not exaggerate about this bro , you can have a look at this video
    This guy was testing his critical rate with his friend :

As you can see , the lower his critical rate is , the easier for his friend to cause critical hit on him .

I'm so glad to be here with you guys !

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
    krokzilla1122 likes this.
  4. krokzilla1122

krokzilla1122 Member

Jesus christ, those items

5. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

Thanks for info guys;)

6. denteazul

denteazul Member

lol Hari is full gear. Physical balance will only help you achieve more dmg for PVE, when pvping crit rate and pvp defense rules.