[Petition] Fix the box rates for New Skill items

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Drevius, Feb 14, 2018.

?

Does Nimonix need to fix these rates

1. YES

2. NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drevius

Drevius Comic Book Creator & Clean Up Crew

This is sort've long so I'll include the tl;dr you guys feen for so much.

I know a lot of you might say why are we even still buying boxes at this point in time. But even you have to admit that if you did get a box or two and you actually pulled something worthwhile like Pencak or Dark Slayer it felt pretty good. Back then boxes actually had semi decent rates. But recently it's become obvious that Nimonix is jipping these boxes with unfavorable rates towards skill items and loading them up with unnecssary crap or an abundance of timed items that have a 95% chance or never being used. Especially since they just load one boxes with both genders clothing sets that also have timed variants, and not to mention variants that have different stats. Basically meaning that if you count up all the clothing/accesory items within a box, multiply that times 3 because almost every one of those items have 1-2 stat variants. And if that isn't bad enough, multiply again because you add the fact that since they're "nice developers" there are permanent versions included. A better box would be the old dark slayer box. Was gender locked, and there were no stat variants between them. If I'm correct, the first box that introduced these horrendous rates were the Verm. Phoenix boxes for the next metatron exocore. Boxes that came after that continued to have piss poor rates such as Christmas Box 2017 whose rates failed to compare with 2016's version. Now we have this Blood Syndicate box which on average it seems requires a person to purchase OVER 30-40 boxes just to have a chance at the scroll timed. With boxes priced at about 17$ a package for just 5, you're looking at 50-100$ just for a chance at a scroll unless you're extremely lucky. And because we still buy these boxes (For example to show them off since some koreans had a tiff with us over some videos), Nimonix now thinks it's okay for them to push out these horrendous boxes. Now I'll say this as someone who used to actively buy boxes for this game, if you have the money, and you really want to go for it, then go for it. But fact of the matter is, we're not receiving quality service. The loot boxes are worsening and they're trying to hide behind these 'new' recolors that look like they were done in under 2 minutes by playing color switch with a hue slider.

tl:dr verison:
    The box rates have gone from bad to horrendous within the past year and continue to do so. Nimonix trying to hide behind shoddy colors. Fix the rates

xLayla, Shana and Flamekiller like this.
  2. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

i mean yeah cost a lot of money but fun when u get it and you will forget about what u spent for it. i dont use console or anything so to me its wurf but like to each they own i think

3. ankyt

ankyt Well-Known Member

would be better if they showed the actual rates so we couldnt qq like this

Tengu likes this.
  4. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

Make like phantom walker aka no timed items but separate boxes for both genders.
    I would spend some hundreds if the rates were like that.
    12234444.jpg

Last edited: May 11, 2018
    Shana likes this.
  5. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

rf die if do this

6. ankyt

ankyt Well-Known Member

theyll literally have no money

7. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Overall, we just need less boxed/rare content and more stuff put into the shop. And if NimoniX is going to continue pulling the **** they do, they should make it more convenient on us and more tempting to purchase the boxes like @Flamekiller said (and I've suggested to [GM]Toast before) make gender exclusive boxes if the clothes aren't unisex and make all items perm and no timed/filler content.

Shana, Tengu and Flamekiller like this.
  8. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Boxes are fine they just need to have more events that reward boxes and/or RC for 100% completion. Problem solved.

Shana likes this.
  9. TrainerTyrese

TrainerTyrese New Member

How do you make rf full screen like that without the black bars, and without being in wide mode?

10. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

Right click desktop and hit the graphic properties option or go to resolution settings. Make the display set to full screen.

11. idkfamz

idkfamz Active Member

The rates kind of have to stay bad. There aren't a lot of players, and they probably don't want to overload the game with an OP item. This could drive away players, especially ones who can't afford to spend an uncertain amount of money for the item.
    I believe they should put them in the shop to give everyone a fair shot at them, but they make more money on ~$5-$100 for an item than $10-15. I'm willing to bet it's one of the few things keeping this game alive.

Also from a general gaming standpoint, most chance items only give you a very small percent chance to get the most beneficial/prized item in the pool. It's natural.

Last edited: May 19, 2018
  12. Rigamortis

Rigamortis Well-Known Member

Boxes should be 600rc, but only give perms.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.