Permanent Skill Exp Increase

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dreen, Jun 9, 2017.

?

Should Skill Exp Be Increased?

1. Yes, Skill Exp Should be increased.

10 vote(s)
    47.6%
  2. No, I don't care you're just crying.

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  3. Yes, and I believe all Base experience rates should be increased.

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Dreen

Dreen Active Member

Face it we need some progress right now, while it's true GMs having been working to give us more there's still far more we need. The forums are quite we started we a couple GMs and now it seems we only have one and half GM. The skill exp on this server is atrocious and it has been this way for the longest. We need to do as many things as possible to increase player growth. There's a ton of things that can be fixed and/or increased or improved to make the player experience better. Notice i say SKILL exp and not regular experience because i know these players well and even if the base exp is increased they'll still want an event lol such is the nature of human beings greed so something small and VERY doable would be to increase the skill exp because it's really horrendous.The drop rate is worse but that's a discussion for another day.

KosiaRafel likes this.
  2. LingSian

LingSian New Member

My skill is hard too develop too. I use premium and Skill manual but they still slowly.

KosiaRafel likes this.
  3. OldFella

OldFella Active Member

Funny thing exp rate is perfect (IMO) i don't know why they then decided to put skills and drop on x1... A terrible mistake.

KosiaRafel likes this.
  4. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

Well , you need several months to grind up to cap , even more to skill up to max your fav smashes... Something went horribly wrong xD

KosiaRafel likes this.
  5. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

Are you playing at all, mate?
    Ive seen Your post way back making a contest about some stuff with a crazy reward but i dont think many people took it serious , are you sure you are fine?:)

6. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

I included that in my ticket to support aswell (skill exp that is) got an aswear that they basicly wont change it , so bear with your c3 -c4 smashes , ill do the same , and focus on grinding , that wont change aswell ;P

balb1n0 likes this.