People who like kicking

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by iwannadielel, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Yo I would be over 80lv . Maybe even 99lvl if I still would grind bm . On GC I grinded only BM (I think I had over 50lv till end of GC) my max exp per day was 1m (with 100% exp cat) But after GC I stopped to be an BM player (since they fked up trades ) and now I'm 75 . But yeah most of these people who got over 80lv got it hacked af ,since I've seen most of them and 8 noticed when they jumped from lvl 40 to 80 in 1 week lel . But for.me Lvl is like my goal . I hope imma hit lvl 99 before RF ends (even if I dont play at all rn xD)

2. JILLkews

JILLkews New Member

ikr! i got kicked for using wings and i got like 300 of em what am i supposed to do with em?

3. Aegis

Aegis Well-Known Member

not gonna be hard if you r dedicated to at least 3 hours a day with 200% cat. if 3 hours are too much, nhaa is option but its aids.
    u can do it

yeah... i legit logged in 2 days ago and tried 1 moon room. logged off cuz at least 2 people complained about my resurrect items. if i stayed there, i would be kicked if i didnt get host next time. i just want to use resurrect items cuz why not and its more fun if i am not dead. i have like 1k+ resurrect items. i want to get that quest reward for using them.

4. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

Kicking in the end is what making the rounds more competitive