Patch Note Summer Update

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NoobSlayer, Aug 13, 2016.

1. polgahin

polgahin New Member

hi GM ,can i ask pls.

how to unlock my 1 account f i login he say Account is lock y GM?

pls help me back my account.

name of my char, Johnchristop Bellato on Titan Server ,,pls help me back my account.

my account Email lock is Catindoyann@gmail.com

pls unlock my account GM Tnx, and Good Morning.

2. Shadari

Shadari Active Member

anybody knows already what booster box and accessory box do drop?

3. Lingueeni

Lingueeni Active Member

Definelty need.

4. Jimbo

Jimbo Active Member

Need: I want this thing and so does everyone I know but we will quit after 2 months.

That's what i get from it.

5. Lingueeni

Lingueeni Active Member

Same me. Going quit 2.2.3 here and move to 1,5v once they fixed bugs.

6. Shadari

Shadari Active Member

7. Psicopat

Psicopat Member

i wish that they could do that.... 1x with lvl cap to 50 would be the best thing to ever happen since codemasters

BCUMS likes this.
  8. MrUnknown

MrUnknown New Member

Gm where can i download the installer ???? in your website that is not the installer help me Gm i cant play i unistall my rf bec. I cant play help me =( its hard to log in so i unstall help me where can i find the oldest instoller of RF USA help me

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  9. Lingueeni

Lingueeni Active Member

Wish they made 40lv cap rf online... lol
    With reworked gears level exp ect.... this game dont need more cap levels to make the grind terrible it needs more live pvp or reliable competition between new and old players...

10. PupTwilight

PupTwilight New Member

Nothing wrong with increasing the Lvls........ Just they go about the wrong way in doing it

Lingueeni likes this.
  11. Mainaleygu11

Mainaleygu11 New Member

12. LARFY

LARFY New Member

REASON WHY RF ONLINE IS BOUND TO FAIL -hope you will consider this so that you can change something before you implement this summer’s update.
    1. THE HIGHEST UPGRADE FAIL AND ITEM BREAK RATE is HEARTBREAKING.
    - First of all, this becomes unfriendly to all players especially students and middle-income players who are hesitant to buy it because of its uncertainty.
    - Second, Gamers like me who can afford to pay for CC product to upgrade my items are cautious to purchase it because there is no guarantee that it will enhance my items to a desirable level. The CC items like the upgrades will also break items rendering it useless if the player has only one item. Imagine that you have a SINGLE rare item that you work hard for to get and ends up broken when you upgrade it with the MOST EXPENSIVE UPGRADER from CC. Not only that you lose your rare item, your CC item as well becomes useless because you cannot sell it once you opened it. It feels like LOSING BIG time. It will most likely make you think more THAN A HUNDRED TIMES before you buy and upgrade your equipment.
    - Third, this situation created a sequence of event that leads to the depletion of players. High-level players who can afford to buy this CC item but hesitant to purchase it and upgrade their things will end up hoarding low-level items (especially if they successfully improved it). The passing rate of items from players to another (lower levels) is so slow that causes new players not to pursue this game because of their inability to acquire high ends items to hunt monsters and to join PvP during chip wars. The effect of the high upgrading and breaking rate of this game is the actual causes this game to become TOO unbalance between high levels and the rest of the players.
    - Another result of this game format is the inability to fight OVERPOWERED MONSTER once you reach level 50 and above. Most of the players right now is just using gears without upgrades, and few are wearing only with +2 or three. Selected few who can afford has probably + 4 or 5. All these players are grinding to level up and hunt monsters that are designed to combat players who have +6 and above gear upgrades. INSTANT CHARACTER’S DEATH becomes a norm with painful experience down. With meager experience rate, other players will just settle down being a low level and hunting scraps forever. Eventually, they will transfer to a more rewarding game.
    2. The GIFT “RARE ORES” – FEELS LIKE A SCAM.
    - This is the only game that gives its player an empty gift box. Players who spend a lot of time hunting it do not get what they deserve.
    - With 99 pcs of small, medium, and large boxes - the results are almost the same. Out of 99 pcs= 1% to 5% (Rare gems) 5% to 10% items (Weapons), 10% to 15% COMBINED low level Exp Capsule (small recovery exp), talic upgraders ( high failing rate), AND OTHER in-game garbage. FINALLY, 50 to 65 % EMPTY BOXES.
    - Some might say that this is a challenge, others might say that this makes the game interesting, but for me, it becomes a waste of time.
    - WORKING PEOPLE who want to enjoy this game do not want to lose times hunting items that will end up feeling like a fraud. These working people are the players that can finance the game for its survival. Without them, you will lose your revenue, and the game dies out.
    3. INABILITY TO COMBINE HIGH ENDS WEAPONS AND GEARS
    - SPECS CHARACTERS BECOMES USELESS regarding weapon combination of level 50 and up.
    - Games are usually designed to let players farm for resources and create a desirable item out of it. This game violates that essence of free crafting. Players no longer play to hunt for resources for any other reasons but to sell it. This makes the game so dull even for a pass time activity.
    4. HOPEFULLY: OTHER WILL ADD UP MORE. HOPEFULLY, THE MANAGEMENT AND THE GM will think about it and change it for the greater good.

Vermouth and bube92 like this.
  13. [GM]Clover

[GM]Clover RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello LARFY,
    Thank you for your thoughts and I really appreciate your honest feedback! There are definitely several hot topics that can be discussed here, but I'll just leave you with this. RF Online is not a perfect game. The GM Team with myself included, are only human. However, I can guarantee you that we do the best we can with what we have, in attempts to bring the best gaming experience possible to you and your fellow RF Online fans! As for your feedback, I have taken some notes and I plan to bring up some of these topics in our next GM Team meeting. Thanks LARFY!
    - GM Clover

Vermouth, France and Seishin like this.
  14. jessss

jessss New Member

YES, this guy is right. I like the mechanics of this game but its so frustrating.

Since I started playing this game in 2006, I can’t help it but notice that this game feels like they are trying to drive their players away.

Other games would encourage the players to play their games by giving them daily, weekly, and monthly rewards. This game does not. Just like this guy said, even the processed rare ores gift box provides us with a lot of craps items and an empty boxes. This type of mechanic will drive out your clients.

- At least make the processed rare ores a hundred percent successful.

Other games allow us to upgrade our items to the max. Although it will fail or downgrade sometimes, it will rarely break expensive and rare items. In RF online, even the cash shops items will break your items even on the first try. Most of the times it hurt so much when you upgrade and lose some expensive things like leon’s, relics and others. It's like the creator of this game do not want their clients to buy the cash shop upgraders or pursue this game.

- They even suggested sometimes to sell an item protector in the cash shop. For me IT WON’T WORK, you should delete the “item Break” program and “high Failing rate” in upgrading items. At least give your player some joy of improving their items to at least + 4 and start the failing rate slowly by the percentage depending on how high their upgrade is and do not delete all enhancements when it fails. NOT THE NORMAL ITEMS. AT LEAST THE INTENSE AND THE OTHER HIGH ENDS EQUIPMENTS.

GOLD ITEMS for sales are impossible to get. The gold rate you are giving us after chip wars are so small and limited that it takes years to accumulate. When you finally collect enough gold and buy your items, it will simply dissolve during upgrading. PAINFUL WAY of playing.
    THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR US PLAYER WHO works FULL TIME and plays this game during our break or free times. YOUR game is design for players that have no time to work or to sleep. Seems unrealistic for me to run a business and gain a profit. WRONG SALES MECHANICS.

Another suggestion is having an ALL RACE UTS – where the price is in gold so that everybody can benefit all the items. There are a lot of wasted items because another race can’t use it and sell it to the other race. I THINK THIS WILL MAKE EVERYBODY motivated in hunting bosses and others.

Lastly, NO OFFENSE GM – I KNOW YOUR DOING YOUR JOB WELL and your good (your listening) and there are a lot of layer above you before you implement an event. Some rewards are good, like your latest event. But, some are somewhat funny. An example is the chip wars event where you can get a 1 percent exp.

I hope you will change things during this summer patch because I LOVE PLAYING THIS GAME. I keep coming back every time. I hate to see this game vanish into oblivion and wonder what if the RF online was appropriately handled. Thanks.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
  15. for3w3r

for3w3r New Member

PLIS I NEED HELP CHAR ERROR SELECTION
    [​IMG]

PLEASE I NEED PLAYNG.

16. bordz

bordz Member

lol and the new updates now have low drop rate 67 int armors and weapons on jetso
    and they called rare 67 int items now bcoz redfox management change all even item drops

17. bordz

bordz Member

we hope that redfox gonna fix it back the drops on jetso mobs

18. nedius004

nedius004 Active Member

They yust need to reverd update back to summer update or to the Korea update since Korea server is summer update based but more updated