[Open Discussion] New Rune or Item That Increases Permanent Box Item Chance

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Maomi, May 4, 2018.

?

Rune or New Item That Increases Chance of Permanent Boxed Items?

1. Great Idea Maomi!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I don't think this will help.. (Explain why)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

First time posting here, hi, hi there, hello. Anyways you read the title. Frankly, if they're going to keep doing these boxed items they could at least make it easier to get the items inside. Just like there are better chances of getting chests on boss mode they could increase the chance of getting permanent boxed items rather than timed ones. I know this isn't really helping the problem that Redfox or Nimonix (either or, or both)(are becoming huge money pigs, but who knows where Rumble Fighter will take off if the players give good ideas so other people don't see the game as just P2W.

The Enigma Box was as a pretty cool idea, the best they had in a long time now. I wish they would've just kept up the pace, the game has an abundance of possibilities I can't see why people who have degrees would want to just limit themselves in a game with a lot potential, a good and loyal fan-base, and a good game idea in general.

In my opinion, if this is all Redfox can come up with they need to hire some [CA]s or form an idea group of some sort that can talk to Nimonix or Redfox frequently to see what the community wants. But this is just an idea though, it's not helping the situation but it can ease a lot of people's pain. And no one wants to spend like $200 on one item, it's quite redundant to think that this will keep working.

2. TheImmortalSea

TheImmortalSea Clean Up Crew

lol lemme help u

/close

3. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

lol no

I shouldn't have to explain why RedCocks wouldn't implement this into the game, but for starters runes are game based. Which means that they expire after you play a certain amount of rounds. If they did this how exactly would they set it to expire? They would have to rework the rune system and they are too lazy to even fix minor bugs let alone re-code a system for us to get items easier when that's exactly what they don't want. The rates for the boxes are deliberate. They don't want you to get perm items so that you spend more money. Anyone who would want this, means they buy boxes, and are therefore an idiot.

TL;DR don't buy boxes

4. Zeept

Zeept Creator of Inferno Guitar

index.gif
    This should also be an effect , effected by the LUCK stat