On a serious note....!!!

Discussion in 'Scroll' started by Maylen12, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Maylen12

Maylen12 Well-Known Member

Top 10 scrolls and top 10 exos... Cut that out. You guys will have players buying those item more if you actually return it like it was.... Spenders should come back every so often and it shouldn't be rares all the time, what about in game items? Like exo or scroll or even clothes... Step up and Don't be lame like gc and ogp. I have high hopes for this company.

2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Stay cry baby. The money is a damnit paper. You can make a copy of the money then deposit to the bank then spent on it. All is they want to make profits, don't blame them. Blame it to Nimonix is the one who made it and make them do it. Stay ignorant trash.

3. Rigamortis

Rigamortis Well-Known Member

tinytinytintin likes this.
  4. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

^Wtf?
    I agree that spenders shouldn't always be rares. And they would definitely make more money without the top 10s because no one really bought those. Pretty sure this suggestion has already been posted though.

5. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

ok
    If spenders should be not rare items.
    Then rares items into common items.

If make more money.
    Then nimonix has no idea. but make boxes to make money fast.

6. Sympinger

Sympinger Member

#MakeRuFGreatAgain

#NoTop10Boxes :mad:

tinytinytintin, Doberman and cici634 like this.
  7. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

I for one like the top 10 boxes. It means that those scrolls are not primarily being used in-game. You can't even deny that before the boxes, those top 10 scrolls/exos were the only items being used in game. I think that behind these changes, Nimonix was trying to get players to purchase new content made available. Maybe they saw that people were content with the scrolls/exos already in the shop and thought that not enough people were buying the new items. Top 10 boxes could've been their way of addressing that issue. They even left 30-day versions in the shop as an option too so I don't see what the problem is.

Tl;dr - Nothing wrong with top 10 boxes

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
  8. Gearman

Gearman Active Member

Yusuke how could that be true if they didn't put Brown Taurus in there as well, yes it did reduce the use of most of those scrolls and exos but taurus was still perm just not in black.

tinytinytintin and Windstorm like this.
  9. Osiris

Osiris Member

This is my view on it. This Veteran Box/Top 10 Box encourages more content being purchased but it's still pretty lame. It's a pick your poison and this was the better poison for business.

tinytinytintin and Yusuke like this.
  10. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

As I remember they only put in the top 10 most requested items during the transfer. Possible no one cared for the brown version. I don't know.maybe they didn't include it because it would've been 11 items instead of 10.

11. Sympinger

Sympinger Member

No scroll in this game should be seen as "rare", I hate this mentallity. Why can't SCROLLS just be bought by everyone, for every currency. That's the main point of this game and it's still limited to paying users god so awful.

tinytinytintin and tamirtov like this.
  12. Firefly

Firefly Well-Known Member

This all day 'eryday
    Attack Booster spam was the most cancer thing in the game

although it was bs that they didn't warn us about doing this and meant 50% of my transfered items were timed

tinytinytintin and Yusuke like this.
  13. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

I mean Attack Booster is still prevalent but not as it was pre-boxes. Maybe they'll make a new box and toss in some of those op items per GC release.

14. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

Funny thing was Attack Booster was perm in the shop for like 2 weeks a while ago. It's the most common top 10 exo because of that sale.

15. Firefly

Firefly Well-Known Member

o god no
    it's back

16. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

I use it all the time these days. There's a lot more op exos that are a lot more annoying than AB.

17. Michaelck

Michaelck Active Member

like dark power? or that levi water exo? ( freaking tornado of water with huge aoe and people can juggle off it and it has short cd) that snake exo is annoying since it drains your sp and hits more then just once grimmie shadow would be more annoying if alch class could use since ele have such low arm and hp. thats all that come to mind atm

18. LastGoD

LastGoD Well-Known Member

str8 facts
    as soon as that was put in shop perm all you saw was every gwer wannabe spamming attack booster
    i feel like it was a test and we failed

19. Michaelck

Michaelck Active Member

OH Ya the gingerbread exo does that to but even if you block the exo still hits you like crazy! like wdf like man there is some crazy freaking exos. dont get me wrong i like exos... im not one them total anger issue mad gw people who want scrolls only in a fight.. that kinda makes no sense for rumble fighter since this aint tekken or street fighter or zone 4 ( rip zone 4) but you got to admit some exos are WAYYYY over top and thanks to avo gem system even more if they can do huge damg

but that just to me.

20. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Yall made me sick.

10 top scroll/exo box are not a rare. Its one of 10 tops common. stay ignorant trash.