[OfficialGuide]All you need to know about Rumble Fighter

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by TheFuzionBranz, Mar 24, 2016.

1. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

Introduction
    Hello and welcome to RF, If you are reading this its probably because you are new to RF or are looking for help. I am a veteran player who joined RF in 2007 when OGP was host. I played GemFighter also with a group of NA players. I have mained many different aspects of this game. When Rumble Fighter started out, It was pretty much a fast paced fighting game where anyone did anything to kill someone. As time went on the game went on to be refined and have strict mechanics for actual skill competition. Guard stun, Regular Stun, Recovery Roll, Juggles, Savor, etc. With this evolution, Things obviously changed and the world of "Metas" were created. As of now there is the meta of communities/things to do:
    • Moonlight FFA (Low to Extreme high skill tier)
    • Blacktop Melee 1v1 (Extreme high skill tier)
    • Guild War (All tiers)
    • Glaciercove Teams (High skill tier)
    • Dos Palmas, Third Rock & Risky Escape FFA/Teams (Lower skill tier)
    • Boss mode (Low skill tier)
    Of course Rumble Fighter has alot more content, But this is what you will see in the lobby when you play and this is where the competition is. They are also pretty much the easiest maps to learn on also.

The Interface
    Rumble Fighters interface is pretty noob friendly in my opinion. Its basic and has everything easy to access and use. I would advise you to do the tutorial as you get items from it. Plus you will learn the basic controls. But dont think its that easy, The controls are not the hard part in this game, Its the timing and placement, we will discuss this later on. Once you have your IGN and have finished the tutorial, You are free to explore.

Menu Button
    The first button on the menu bar is the Menu button. You can access your:
    • Training Mode (a bot you can set to active or inactive with other settings on any map).
    • Survival is another method of training which is also used to unlock nanmu at level 15.
    • Guild Page where you can join or create a guild.
    • Tutorial is where you can repeat the basic tutorials at the beginning of the game or start them if you skipped it.
    • Adventure is a method to do boss mode alone or open up a public room

Menu Bar
    On the main bar at the bottom of the game client, You will see the following buttons:
    • Plaza (Big map to meet players, chat, fish and play mini games)
    • Lobby (Make a room, join a room and play)
    • Item shop (Buy and browse)
    • My Character (to change your items and access your game items such as boxes)
    • Medal Shop (you can use your boss mode coins to purchase special items)
    • Rune Page (where you can get free temporary buffs)
    • Fishing Bag (to redeem your plaza fishing boxes)
    • Refinery (to enchant your gems and avalons for extra buffs and stats)
    Personal Menu
    On the bottom right side of your client you will have your account settings and tools.
    • Quest List (Contains daily and "Storyline" Quests)
    • MSG Friend List/Guild List
    • Giftbox (Contains history of received and sent items from the shop)
    • Options (Can edit your macros, sound and client settings)
    • Exit game
    Lobby
    The lobby is pretty basic. On the top left you have your channels. Free has always the most players. Eu is for Europe. The others are based on your performance and skill to match you with players. There is the special SD and 1v1 streak that take place at certain times and days.

F1 to F4 can be used to instantly join or create a room if its not possible to join, a room type selected without having to browse the pages. On the left you can see your current set and right under it you can create your own room with your own options. Select mode on top, Map, Rounds and password is optional if you want to be alone.

Room Lobby
    Room lobby is simple. You have extra tools if you are room master. You can kick players from the room, change the items on and off and also select the maps.
    As a regular player, you can change teams (If its a team game), inspect other players info and change your own premade sets. Once you are ready to play, Hit chat on or chat off depending on if you want to see and be able to speak with players. As a room master, the ready button is a start button which requires everyone to be ready.
    (To become room master, create the room, win first place or have the leader leave and be the next in priority queue)

InGame
    In game is pretty simple. Everyone has a health bar where you can see the player head, hp/sp and exocore gauge, You can see if you have your own panic (yellow dots). You can open up chat by pressing enter. Tapping TAB will set up whisper to the last person you talked to, Hitting < or , will bring up guild chat.

IN PROGRESS

2. Abrac

Abrac Well-Known Member

Noice

3. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I disapproved.
    DosPalmas and Risky Escape is supposed to be Extreme skill tier.

ThirdROck is lower skill which is I agreed.

4. Masonite

Masonite Active Member

Lmao you think new people are going to play this game.

5. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

I've seen several new players already. So to answer your question, yes. Still think the community needs to grow more though. Need to start churning out events.

Fraud likes this.
  6. Masonite

Masonite Active Member

I don't think were going to see anything that will impact the community unless we get on steam or something like that. Also in pretty sure those new players can get bullied out of playing this game easily by joining a typical moon room with toxic people in it

Yusuke likes this.
  7. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Yeah we need steam. I would think singles is better for new players. In teams, I'll admit I do kick new players just because I don't want to deal with them.

Fraud likes this.
  8. Illyasviel

Illyasviel Member

It'll be interesting to see how detailed you make this once this is completed.

Saiiyuki likes this.
  9. Windstorm

Windstorm Glacial Master

I see you Branz.
    Making the tour guide for all the newgens that won't look at it unless they forum like us