Official TS2C Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [GM]Neko, Jul 19, 2018.

1. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

only if you have a crap ton of silver to burn on experimenting.

2. donchaliar

donchaliar Member

you saying s5r can close the dmg? or r u blind? dude s4r making more dmg than the s4e

3. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

you saying s4r is pulling in 30k + ap with 0 str points?

4. aerostatic

aerostatic Member

not true. rares can be csed very easily. and S5R adds 60% to all stats.

I'm not blind. I know what I'm talking about.

5. donchaliar

donchaliar Member

yes :) the s4r pulling 30k ap 1 str

rare can't csed easily :)

6. khuromkong

khuromkong Member

how bout answering tickets try also sir..

[GM]Neko likes this.
  7. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Our ticket queue is a little bit backed up at the moment khuromkong. New events are on the way so it is all hands on deck at the moment. However, we will be sure to address tickets as soon as we have the time! Sorry for the inconvenience.

khuromkong likes this.
  8. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

how about an update on my quests suggestions with the developers :oops:

9. CaptnSavaHoe

CaptnSavaHoe New Member

TREASURE BOX NOT WORKING!
    OPENED TWICE

10. CaptnSavaHoe

CaptnSavaHoe New Member

nvm was just 600mins mount absorb zzzz just box went away

[GM]Neko likes this.
  11. aerostatic

aerostatic Member

The new creature exp 3% (from Ice Cream) are not working.

Please look into this and fix ASAP

[GM]Neko likes this.
  12. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

Hey so I made this post(on Prize suggestion for future events) back when G4 was max level but guess it is still up to date according with last patches have a look:

• Have a monster spawn weekly (example wednesday ) can be some santa devil( the gorilla) in saigo
    • Capture the flag in yanggok-consists on generating to of shields to fill each of faction bridges and 1 or 2 extra shields on the back of all the others then other factiona have to kill the shields on the back BUT in order to even hit the shields on the back(the called flags) they have to clear the bridge shields 1st- prizes for winning faction can be spawn a poney that dropps few elite box that contains any item in game(can variate), limit of 30mins with +3 cp during it and if draw all factions win prizes equivalent of 60%of the amount of winning
    • Include cp war in game a pvm feature that players have to defend a stone from monster that will hit it each monster killed gives 1 cp and at the end of event an extra money prize like 10m or 50cp per player soemthing like that
    • Do weekend rp promotions like the up post of "kazepls" so would lower the price of a few items example: protection charm that is 410rp could do a.weekend of 287rp(30% disccount) or even 246rp(40%) we have a huge problem with blackmarket that ppl sell everything for real life transfers that must end! FAST!
    • Gm forum events, something like the valentine card draw was nice event, dont need to be drawing
    • Virgin Ghost in yanggok, So all factions can team up to kill the this mobs they drop rp items and some consumables like elixirs feathers can add Platinum Upgrade stone on it...
    • Porving grounds, Add God 4 Big Bosses spawning there for materials( 3-6-9-12%)
    Well you dont really have to stick with gm events, i know players req a lot from you but if u just do some simple actions like going in game sometime during the week u can make us happy.

Also add new features like:
    1. new pvp zones;
    2. new maps to hunt bosses in game since we really lack bosses to hunt
    3. Increase drop rate of certain items(chunghos fur, blue cranes feather, platinum upgrade stone, elite/epic equipments on pvm)
    4. maybe even make x2 mount and pet experience during weekend

One thing is sure you guys need more support, you need more gamemaster or even game sage maybe you guys are flooded with stuff to do and need some help!
    Hope it helped if i think on new stuff i come here edit this
    Regards

13. Mr0blivionz

And this is an idea that i can see you beeing able to accomplish as I see you are hunting things to do to make this game better(also posted on prize suggestion)

There are multiple 12sky2 servers closing and with that you get a chance to bring a lot of new players something we really are needing in game since we dont find people to pvp in a pvp based game, we are lacking players alot.
    So the idea is to accept players from any other 12sky2 server existing at the moment, either ELW, WSP, Mayn games i cant say the TH server since it is also published by SGData(however they had 3 full servers on 1st week and still do, max we had was 4 bars on the 1st week). But then make a transfer option for those players, their game is not yet closed but giving them something to encourage them to join redfox would be really nice for them and for you, the idea is, get a screenshot on the game at saigo(or any other common place for all factions) to prove that it really is your account and another at the character selection window showing the level of the character you are trying to bring.
    Every server has g12 released so if you have a god level character on other server you would reward them with a God rank 1 on 1 character(yes god 1, nothing game breaking they would still have to grind 12 huge levels) with a full god 1 rare set of gear matching their faction with all items at something like 90% combine stage 12, a pet like a bettle at 25% or 50% (everyone has bettle condor or phoenix in game at the moment, wouldnt change anything) and like 2silver bars(1billion silver) for them to keep up the grind and try to be someone ( you know we had the silver bar problem so if u add a few more bills to the game it is not gonna hurt any1 actually 2 silver bars wont make them able to even buy a full vanity set)
    All accounts would only be able to transfer 1 character, people found doing multiple transfer wouldn't be done the 2nd transfer and further, to make your request you should 1st creat an account at redfox and create the character with the name you want, then a ticket should be sent with the title chosen by you with all the info provided such as screenshots, the name of the character that musr be turned into god rank 1 and anything else needed.
    This takes time and work I once spoke with shinnen inside game and saw hom lvl up from 112 to m33 in 5 seconds so you guys have the tools. All you would need is to generate the items and leave on the account.

We are lacking pvp and players wich makes people leave game but do something to attract players would be really nice of you. Such as advertising I see so many 2D mmorpg announced on facebook with 35 servers, why cant we make an announce and try to reach 1 full server here? It would really be awesome
    I am not trying to flame or cuss any1 here just want to help grow the game I love. So please try to listen to us a few times and make this game grow .

14. Mr0blivionz

sorry but at this point i have to agree with them asking for higher exp rates, its a pvp game its all about getting to the highest level build gears and pvp its useless to make some1 spend weeks grinding from lvl1-g12 and later to r12, i have seen(am seeing) how it is to grind without premium service and odawa cave, its even more then weeks without the exp rates.

Oeuny and Sayurii like this.
  15. Viole

Viole New Member

Next events can u bring the forbidden mounts?
    12.jpg e4f427094c.jpg

[GM]Neko likes this.
  16. [GM]Neko

Thank you for taking the time to write out these suggestions Mr0blivionz. There is quite a bit of information to cover here but the GM Team will take a look at your suggestions for future developments. Yes, we are swamped with work but such is the life of a Game Master! We that said, we will continue working towards bringing you players the best TS2C experience possible!

17. [GM]Neko

Yes Viole, mounts are definitely on our list of features for future developments. Not promising anything but we will most certainly consider mounts as a potential event reward down the road!

18. Viole

Viole New Member

One more thing can i have their names?
    And their stats if possible ty

19. [GM]Neko

Can't help you here Viole, sorry!

Viole likes this.
  20. [GM]Neko

Hi Luciox11, we can try but we're going to need a bit more information. If you submit a support ticket, our support team will gladly discuss this topic with you in detail.