Official TS2C Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [GM]Neko, Jul 19, 2018.

1. aerostatic

aerostatic Member

Release Island of Blood and Island of Souls so g12s have something to do and some means of csing their elite gear

2. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Hahaha "yet..." :)

3. [GM]Neko

No worries tiribomba24, your English is just fine. You have some good suggestions here that will be noted for the future. Thank you!

4. [GM]Neko

Hi again Spymaster. Obviously, we welcome players from all across the world to play on our servers. However, as mentioned before, it would be extremely difficult to implement a language filter or to force players to speak in English in-game. We will be monitoring this issue down to road to see if it becomes increasingly problematic. Thanks for your feedback Spymaster!

Spymaster likes this.
  5. [GM]Neko

Yup! It is a goal for us GMs to be more active with the community so you'll definitely be seeing me around. As for your other suggestions, the login rewards seems the most interesting. Having login rewards with decent items for consecutive logins could be beneficial towards both the community and RedFox. This topic along with your other suggestions will be discussed!

6. Mach0

Mach0 New Member

- Fix my Pet i cant move my stuff on pet bag!

7. [GM]Neko

Very interesting topic here. As with any MMORPG, there is a large disparity of power between higher and lower level players. While making leveling and obtaining gear easier will significantly benefit newer players, it also seems like a slap in the face towards veterans that had to grind hard to reach where they are. However, as is, lower level players will always feel like they are being bullied. Finding the right balance between the two will be difficult, but it will also be something that we will keep in mind for future developments!

8. AnthonyBoyle31

AnthonyBoyle31 Active Member

Great to hear! Defitnely worth it for the incentive of keeping people logging in and also items to help them within game to stick around is a win win for all.

christiandummy and [GM]Neko like this.
  9. aerostatic

aerostatic Member

I don't think veteran players will mind so long as they have more people to pvp with at the max level. As long as the gap closer isn't ridiculous, I think the higher levels will be fine with it.

-veteran player

[GM]Neko likes this.
  10. Ovkara

Ovkara Member

yeah, I get the slap in the face part. and there is no real solution for the power disparity between low and high level players that I have been able to piece together, its trying to find a happy medium between the two.
    and its more of a slap in the face in a game like this where gear is so important to power even at higher levels to try to hand out a starter set at the level cap, beyond that there is the leveling itself that is probably the easiest to tweak without much hindrance... but given the state of the game making leveling faster could even be more detrimental because that would mean less drops for those leveling through and past that G8 break point for drops
    that's why I thought maybe specific area bonuses that change day to day (or every group of days) past the level 90 bracket, and make it in zones that are accessable by all factions only, it would spur random world pvp for spots at good drop zones, and make it feel like you are more relevant because its mostly going to be people at least vaguely around your level, at least I dont think you gonna see g12 going to farm at a g1 mob and this should be mostly true across the leveling boards

either way, game is seeming to go in the right directions, keep up the good work

[GM]Neko and Oeuny like this.
  11. Lasviosa

Lasviosa New Member

hi CM twelvesky 2
    I'm a new player here but I've played twelve sky 2 on another server.
    after I downloaded this game I was surprised because some item or map did not exist or did not exist yet. but I see some players have reached high level. in my mind this game provides very difficult difficulties in because of the absence of some map to level up or look for God-level items. i think u can fix our problem
    thank you ^ _ ^

12. [GM]Neko

This is good to hear! Just curious, do you have any suggestions on how we can approach this gap closing situation? As it stands, we do not currently have G12 item drops. However, if we do implement it in the future, it could cause this gap to widen even further. We would like to hear some thoughts from veteran players!

13. [GM]Neko

Thanks for your feedback Lasviosa! Thoughts from new players is always valuable information for us. We will keep your suggestions in mind for future developments.

Lasviosa likes this.
  14. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

As a vetern player, I think your best bet to close the disparity is to release Set 5 rare equipment because it allows rare users to fight on equal terms with set 4 elite users.

AnthonyBoyle31 likes this.
  15. AnthonyBoyle31

What maps are you referring to? A long shot but have you clicked on the 2 guards behind guard captain for more map option I also didn't realise there were maps for master level until I asked

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
  16. AnthonyBoyle31

100% agree with this idea. Also with the release of g9-g12 drops. Any veteran with genuine thoughts towards good pvp should agree due to it giving more competition due to having a set in game which is more achievable.

[GM]Neko, etfjudas and aerostatic like this.
  17. aerostatic

aerostatic Member

I actually think releasing g9-g12 drops will close the gap rather than widen it. Right now, g12 geared players have the silver and resources to upgrade G8 gear to g12 to use. Players starting out now have to spend a lot to get the same gear (and since they are starting out, they don't have that much to spend). Adding the drops for everyone closes the gap between the players who have nothing and the players who are taking advantage of that and charging alot for basic gear that should be obtainable at their level (g9-g12).

As for lower level players, the gap closer comes from higher weekend bonuses and more frequent exp bonuses. This game is meant to be enjoyed at the max level, pvping with everyone (not wasting an absurd amount of time grinding). This paired with drops will help a lot.

In agreement with etfjudas, releasing the set5 rare sets into the game will also close this gap and will allow rare users to compete with elite users, allowing more interesting wars and HSBs.

As a suggestion for general player involvement, making the HSB and Labyrinth times 2-3 hours sooner would make it possible for way more players to attend, which in turn will drive more PvP and stimulate the economy (labyrinth). More American players will be able to attend. This is a fair compromise between the major groups that play (PH, CA, USA, UK).

As a veteran player, I've spent a lot of money and time on this game and I only want to make it more fun. Making it just as hard for lower levels doesn't accomplish that and makes the game hateful to play. I have no issues with helping lower levels close the gap to the top pvp-able levels.

EDIT: Possibly a nice compromise would be to release drops and the new maps for g12s (like Island of Blood and Island of Souls). This way, new players have a gap closer (g9-g12 drops) and veteran players have something to work on (obtaining new gear to combine existing gear etc).

AnthonyBoyle31 and etfjudas like this.
  18. Oeuny

Oeuny Member

Wait so s5r stuff can't be exchanged to? Or do they only drop from pvp? I have the s4 set but I still feel like a g8 with 90% gear.

19. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

It can be, but that rate is so low its borderline impossible.

Oeuny likes this.
  20. Oeuny

Oeuny Member

Is it worth going for if I already have s4r and random other pieces g12