Official TS2C Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [GM]Neko, Jul 19, 2018.

1. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi tiribomba24, I have been testing this issue over the last few days but unfortunately, I was unable to recreate the disconnection issue during war. I had two GM characters on two different factions participate in war but the disconnections did not occur on either character. The methods of disconnect that was tested were: (1) Disconnection caused by death/overkill, (2) Disconnection caused by auto-pill during death, and (3) Disconnection while typing during the 10s death countdown. None of these method yielded results.
    For now, can you please provide a list of maps that you disconnect on to assist with this investigation? Furthermore, can you also provide us with a timeframe at which you normally experience disconnections, as well as your character's level? This investigation is still ongoing and we are doing everything we can to pinpoint the cause so we can have it fixed as quickly as possible. Your cooperation is much appreciated!

2. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

1 more thing this dc only seems to happen on god level war, this never happened b4 the god lvl update.
    its not a thing u would do simple u would have to be killing each other for like 15mins non stop,
    typing or just pressing any botton of ur shortcut bar seems to happen mostly since we are pvping we are pressing the skills much often

3. [GM]Neko

4. HotChocolate

HotChocolate New Member

Hi Neko! Since we didn't have drop from G9 - G12 yet. Could you please let us able to use this Book Of Soul? so we can grind for G8 rare. When I tried to use it, it said "your level does not match"
    Untitled.png

5. thenathan76

thenathan76 Active Member

Or enable g8 drops for g12 characters . That's an easy thing to do . If you can't do g9-g12 drops at least let us farm the g8 stuff.

Sweetcracker likes this.
  6. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
    [GM]Neko likes this.
  7. Florin

Florin New Member

GM Neko please read this. I found a 100% occurence chance disconnect bug. It works like this: If at any given moment a player starts his autohunting and then he clicks on the health/mana pills on his/her bar the game freezes and disconnects. Give it a try and u shall see. :p PS: I know theres almost no reason one should mess with his pills after he starts his/her autohunt but hey, at least i let u know of this.

8. [GM]Neko

Hi HotChocolate, please give us some time, we will take a look into this item.

9. [GM]Neko

Hi thenathan76, this isn't a bad idea. However, judging by the state of the server along with the anticipation of the community, it is highly possible that players will perceive such an update as a failed attempt to 'stall' the delivery of G12 drops. With that said, we will still consider the possibility of this idea. In the broader scheme of things, we would like to have the full level range of items drop in the game, but this idea could possibly function as a temporary solution until we reach that point. Thank you!

10. [GM]Neko

Hi Florin, thank you very much for the report! We will conduct a test on this issue as soon as possible. If we bump into any issues/questions, we may message you on the forums. Your support is much appreciated!

11. MisterBates

MisterBates Member

Im getting DC in war only while respawning, and 1 sec left to respawn it disconnects.
    sometimes i get 2-3 DC in row, sometimes i can make 3 wars without DC. its random.

12. Oeuny

Oeuny Member

Does the distance of someone who lives extremely far away from where our server is hosted matter? I live in the US and I have almost no problems with constant war disconnecting. I do disconnect at least 3-4 times a day when I leave my pc to afk farm overnight I assume it is the ddos problems you guys have that cause that. If possible could you test disconnecting in that type of way? leave a character to farm and maybe switch to another tab and see how often you disconnect. Because It is sad to see what should have been 8 hours of afk farming become 10 minutes after I sleep because of a random disconnection. I wake up disappointed because I can't really watch my computer for random disconnections.
    Haha.... On a random note please just make extended drop and xp rates to compensate for this pretty sure 100% of the population can rarely farm over a night of sleeping. Some can't compete because of lack of time to put into the game and auto hunt is something that can help people compete but disconnecting any random time of the day 100% is seriously a drag. Also thanks for being an attentive GM I'm sure you have noticed that population in the clans is fluctuating now.

13. MisterBates

MisterBates Member

I didnt press any button. Its server or client issue.

dididigit likes this.
  14. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

Dc'ed jumping on a roof zzzzz

upload_2018-8-20_16-21-7.png

MisterBates likes this.
  15. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

Hp pils failed to recover then dc happens when it try's to re spawn

upload_2018-8-20_16-46-44.png

MisterBates likes this.
  16. MisterBates

MisterBates Member

Same problem while 1 sec left to respawn it disconnects.

dididigit likes this.
  17. [GM]Neko

Hi Oeuny, distance from our servers should not impact a player's connectivity. While being far from our servers may sometimes result in some lag, it should not directly cause players to disconnect, especially only during war times. As of now, we are still looking into this situation. Unfortunately, we are unable to extend the bonus rates for this weekend as it is set to expire today (8/20/18) at 18:00 PDT. Sorry about that!

18. [GM]Neko

Thank you for submitting a video MisterBates! We will be sure to use this information during our ongoing investigation.

MisterBates likes this.
  19. [GM]Neko

MisterBates likes this.
  20. [GM]Neko

Hi dididigit, which HP Pill are you using? And what is your auto-pill percentages set to?