[OCT 23] RF 4.25 Update Part 2!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [GM]Foxtrot, Oct 19, 2018.

1. tr1e3ze

tr1e3ze Member

Let's wait to see what the next bug will be, what I see is yet another desperate attempt to fix some of what went wrong.
    The biggest mistake was to implement something totally new on an old server, all these changes should be implemented on a new server for testing and not destroy a whole narrative in which everyone is accustomed.
    You are not paying attention to what the real community is talking about, you continue to follow the same path in which it was a tremendous mistake.

2. Darratinho

Darratinho New Member

GM´s please consider to balance striker damage, and accuracy, all enemy just run and striker cry in his sieg kit,, maus can run and have more damage, sieg kit not for all, very unfair. And the defense of armor must to block speels too, not simple attacks. its easy, i trust in you guys! good work!

3. amith600

amith600 Active Member

nothings gonna change, if they havent kept a lvl lock on low level map then all the highbee , mau and buggers will one hit all new players and that will be end of your trash patch 4.25

4. TurlytheTurtle

TurlytheTurtle New Member

Hoping for a helping reply =)

Attached Files:

5. MichaelDD

MichaelDD Member

why elan became a shared race map? You didn't mention it

Elan bell/cora/acc messengers are missing.

6. bube92

bube92 Active Member

this is good
    this is bad

7. nighttime123

nighttime123 New Member

wth is this patch ??? Im getting spawn killed (one shotted) in beast mountain all day by high lvl players. How am I suppose to progress now ? Spending 2.7m per BD ? This is crazy ...

8. vanectra049

vanectra049 New Member

Where is NPC in Elan quest GM?

9. HardAzz

HardAzz Active Member

I did some testing in Novajan and aside from the mobs hitting for less and not knowing if the pbs can drop D items it appears to be the same garbage map it was before. Pop time of H mobs is still 30 mins and I am pretty sure the pop time on E mobs is every 15 mins. No one will exp on this map, just like no one exped on it before. Who is going to wait 30 mins for the good exp mobs to pop? It is a total waste of time.

10. soho919

soho919 New Member

what GM is doing this 4.25 part 2, FUNNY AS HELL, it is actually going back to similar to old patch just with different map location and lvl req to enter but with more imbalance setting and bugs like op MAU, stupid tower damage, removal gen charm in npc, no loots from jetso and novajan pb, 70 jp that you cannot upgrade, new elems from elfland that no one care. Can they just reverse to old patch? Instead of trying to fix from your mistake 4.25 patch but actaully fixing stuff back to like old patch, this is just stupid? there's a simple way that everyone requesting but GM dont listen to players, reverse the old patch and make changes little by little, so you wont get loads of bugs that you have to fix

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
  11. quanterous

quanterous New Member

Its cool that you brought pvp back to the lower levels since it's a core mechanic of the game. The only problem is leveling between 50-60 requires these areas. It would take weeks to gain levels when we could xp in OCL in peace. Now it will take months or more per level cause we now have to compete for the mobs with the other races and the parties get wiped by lvl 70s. Yes we now can go Jetso for the 58+ but there's only 1 party able to xp there at a time. How the hell are you expecting people to play like this. If you want pvp like this make it easier to level up so it doesn't take more than a year to get to 65+ so we can pvp without being 1 shot. pvp means there's actually another player fighting back...

12. Respect1990

Respect1990 Member

GM that to do with daily quest completion certificate, with medal? I transferred 61 pieces through storage to another character. Now I can not return them to the main player, because I can not put them in the Bank. What to do?

13. Poddy

Poddy Member

OK with this latest update, it's far from great or adding much to the game,

The good - returning maps from race specific to contested so mass PVP for XP spots or Pitbosses (ELAN/BM/OCL)

The bad - you took away Novajan map after taking out Rare D drops from the Pitbosses as well as removing Rare D drops from Jetso Pitboss as well, so why would we fight on a trash map with ebola spawn timers in Novajan as well as fight for the Pitbosses in Novajan? The answer is we wouldn't it is not worth the time or effort if you removed the point to PVP ( the RARE D ARMOURS + WEAPONS from the Pitbosses)
    Overall this patch/update is basically useless
    Lastly lets talk about the Xp grind for lower levels from 50-65+ specifically for the lower levels it takes an eternity to grind in xp spots as the daily quest rewards in XP aren't enough and need an overhaul as well as Pitbosses and loot tables, get it sorted RedFox!

quanterous and bube92 like this.
  14. Watdafaq

Watdafaq New Member

i see comments crying coz they cant level up anymore. thats ok.... *pat~
    old players before also spent eternity to level up and spent too much $$$ for cc just to level up. so GM, why dont you revert back the old patch eh? share all maps starting from sette, vc, ether, and so on.... since your "part 2" patch is still a fail. hahahahahaha

15. tr1e3ze

tr1e3ze Member

They still do not understand the community

16. ZeDaBaZuKaa

ZeDaBaZuKaa Member

GG redfox new path!!!
    now I will only play 01 hours a day because I spend money with cash to buy jade and have a BLUEMAU 60+
    what are you doing, killing you no up in the KUKRAS ..... unfortunately I stay the 01 hour to earn 3% with 5x jade I will not waste my time. ... congratulations to those who had this brilliant idea to benefit only the 60+ parabens, have lost even more the players 60-

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
    quanterous, sergiofolha and bube92 like this.
  17. Respect1990

Respect1990 Member

Почему мне не ответили?

18. PogsYetKam

PogsYetKam New Member

LOWER the damage of STRIKERS
    they can 1 hit almost everyone.

19. mihawk12

mihawk12 New Member

huehue, esse lixo ainda existe? sad.... parei de gastar aqui e comprei um xbox, melhor investimento da minha vida kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    esse serv é como uma faculdade de engenharia que vc estuda por 5 anos e depois vai trabalhar de vendedor em uma loja qualquer!

20. Devantahr

Devantahr New Member

About Tower DMG, these times towers are useles. I come from Codemaster rf and there i played a tower bulder it was fun. Here you cant use them to protect the core or farmin etc. I now there are black sheeps, they set up towers where its not allowed. But what i sometimes see in cw is that traper put mines every wehere even in Teleporters.

In old RF i used Tower to proteckt or atack the core. to farming, PB with the guild etc.
    Twowerbuild classes now are onemore clas that you cant use. What i see is thet the new patch makes is that play only dps (striker,mau, summon, DD classes) Support classes these days are useless -.-