[OCT 23] RF 4.25 Update Part 2!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [GM]Foxtrot, Oct 19, 2018.

1. soho919

soho919 New Member

like millions time we have been saying, we didnt complain about mau in the old time because they were balance overall with all other class with bells, they balance with way lower dps and lowbie mau even with 300k hp, they could never take me 3 hits even i was using 70 int+5 staff back in the days, but now i m using 70+5d, and 5 hits is very ridiculous, we are only talking about lvl 47 mau here with effect to the overall pvp, and these 70 maus, IF YOU ARE NOT BLIND, blueberry, you know it yourself they are OP, if not, YOU WOULD NOT RECLASS YOURSELF TO MAU, this we have said it many times already, even RB doesnt work on MAU, 100k hp with tankyness of lvl 70D CR armor and hitting 12k on FR 70 D armor in range is very FAIR?

"mau so weak today, forgot to bug?wkwk" so you agree what we say? you guys bugging? u cannot wipe cora+acc only when we have like 3x or more than 2x no. more than bells, you can see we cannot win in any PVP against bell when we have just 1.5x no. more than you, bells have way better items? i dont think so, also you know it any trash d70 weapon become useful on MAU, even a mace +4 d70 originally trash on a melee, but it becomes very useful on MAU. It is not only the RB effect that makes it OP, a D+6 spear certainly strong on a melee, but on a MAU it doubles the effect as it become a mage using d+6 staff in dps, range of striker, tankyness of CR armor, more hp than mafiatank in full def mode, do not take debuff and crit, all attacks even AOE

may be you can answer me, how many times you or beastmode die in pvp in cw average? 0-1 time?

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
  2. bube92

bube92 Active Member

and now in english pls, i didnt understand a word:D
    who is hitting that hard?

never. but i also never died being magemiller, cause im the biggest carebear 2018

3. soho919

soho919 New Member

ask Beastmode? who's hitting this hard

ye trash answer as expected, you guys just wanna hide the fact mau is op, but its not working

4. xian95

xian95 New Member

LEVEL RESTRICTIONS EVERY MAP PLEASE I MISS PVP SO MUCH

Roceangou likes this.
  5. bube92

bube92 Active Member

beast mode is strike team with a +7 70 u genius.
    i already said mau's are too strong if you can't even read properly you should maybe go to school more often than playing online games.

6. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

TELL EM adrriano! +1 from me

7. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

But most players can walk faster then a mau can run, whats the problem? if you can kill him in 4 shots of a spell why didn't you just dive in for the kill?

Wait, cool down for what?
    Shooting his gun?
    A normal attack with no skill?

Hahahahahhaa, good point you made there, good point... >_>

#justsaying

8. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

@[GM]Foxtrot Hi bud

Everything is fine the way it is, we just need the return of old players and chip wars will change, plus if summoners worked how the original design was before everyone cried nerf cora wouldn't need to ally. Just fix Summoner pets to match striker and Mau classes and get the retired strikers to return, i think re opening maps is the right thing to do but like many people say add a max level cap but this will conflict ocl route to destroyed novajan too so...

9. soho919

soho919 New Member

+7 int is better than d+6? genius?
    ye you explained too strong ONLY because of RB, but it's not, read properly what yourself said and go to kindergarden first or barbie online

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
  10. soho919

soho919 New Member

what the hell are u talking about, dive in? we are bells with HC? we are MAU with 100k hp? who said i m using a gun dumb ass, i was using d+5 70 staff

11. soho919

soho919 New Member

now you talk like AS IF summons are fixed, thats the exact reason people are complaining about MAUs here, the race special is not balance, thats why nothing is fine, its like a 70 summoner with d+6 staff strike team, VS beastmode strike team, beastmode will kill him in 2 shot, pet useless, cant debuff, cant crit, cant even drop his mau hp 1/3

12. bube92

bube92 Active Member

look who needs to get back to the kinderkarden.
    this is a forum and if u got no basic manners you should join the tretas page on facebook u can leave out all ur frustration there.

Roceangou likes this.
  13. soho919

soho919 New Member

ye that will be you

14. tr1e3ze

tr1e3ze Member

nothing is perfect there will always be the positives and negatives

15. AngeloRF

AngeloRF New Member

RedFox can't have a single player telling them what to do
    They unite all garbage from lowbies and highbies, and do their own huge garbage
    now the game is destroyed, i did quit, infinity brothers quit, all the rest half quit, and still they are dumb enough to make bad updates
    This company doesn't deserve our money, just go play another RF

16. arkit

arkit Member

Their damages are okay, Ranged MAUs were designed to be glass cannon in the past as they could 2-4 shot +0 armors players and cant deal much damage to favor armors. But their defense are something unusual. Strikers are still easier to kill if you use right debuff. But we cant neutralized this MAU at all, theyre unstoppable with those defense. Accretia got alot of nerf on their armors and bellora melees get net. I never seen bellora get rage quit because of acc as they even make video of they killing lots of strong striker on youtube and acc never got any update only get nerf.

17. SenJi

SenJi New Member

this.. This.... THis.... THIS!!!!
    Specially #1... only g@ys who wants to level without being raid and killed. Wasted server.

18. Jagerbomb

Jagerbomb New Member

lol patch update what?! PART 2?
    If I can recall there was no "PART 1" before
    does your precious players need someone to owned?
    does your precious players already reach good levels?
    now MODs reason on changing maps.. lol

to many arguements.. all nonsense..
    this is not a solo RPG
    its MMORPG..
    if a noob like you dont know what it means..
    MASSIVE MULTi ONLiNE ROLE PLaYiNG GAME..
    if you dont have company.. your a damn LONER nerd.. lol

if you complain why cant you 1hit kill your opponent..
    either complain to GM(what I thought the reason this stupid update was made) or buy a GM account, stupid..
    why not try barbie dress up that might suit you well.. :D

19. Jagerbomb

Jagerbomb New Member

+1 I enjoy having a Goliath or catapult equip by a dodger or def enhanced rider.. lol
    its like.. miss miss miss miss then 3 digit damage.. :D
    90% of casters only knew is.. attack attack attack spell.. afterward deads..
    (cant kill its opponet need to complain to GMs)
    I have seen melee or gunner debuffed with Contain.. lol

20. nedius004

nedius004 Active Member

Can plz ad and fix more with this maintaince we waited for more then 6 months and now u only change 2 things .Can u plz fix the daily quest exp so its scalled right so u ged evry lvl range same exp from daily quest becoz now evry lvl u lvl up u ged less exp from daily quest.