[OCT 23] RF 4.25 Update Part 2!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [GM]Foxtrot, Oct 19, 2018.

1. [GM]Foxtrot

[GM]Foxtrot RedFox Games Staff Member

KakaoTalk_20181019_185334032.png

Hello RF Online!

We will be having a game update during the October 23rd Server Maintenance, with many changes to the game maps. These changes are based on the suggestions from the RF Online survey and your feedback. While this update does not include game balance changes that were suggested, future updates will be implemented to address these issues.

1. Map Changes

A. Beast's Mountain, Outcast's Land, Kartella Bio Lab, and Kartella Bio Lab 2 will be shared between all races. Volcanic Cauldron and Jetso Island will remain race specific maps.

B. Destroyed Novazan map will be accessible. Players will be able to enter this map by going to the upper right hand corner of the Outcast's Land map.

upload_2018-10-19_17-14-19.png

C. The Minimum Level to enter maps has been changed to help players level faster.

upload_2018-10-19_17-14-34.png

*Caravan's Time and Space will require a Key to enter

D. Ether Platform Transport Level reduced to 48, HQ Portal from Kartella Bio Lab 1 removed

2. Pit Boss Timers

Pit Boss Respawn Times are being adjusted, to be more consistent.

HQ PitBoss 13 Hours
    Cauldron/Outcast/Beast Mountain 18 Hours
    Sette/Ether 8 Hours
    Elan/Draco 32 Hours
    Dagon/Dagnu 64 Hours

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  2. BlacKD

BlacKD New Member

Really GM, your best idea in years and you will removed, FailFox staff, the best idea and will removed, make new DQ for lv 55+

netosantos likes this.
  3. arkit

arkit Member

Not bad but there are still numerous things you need to fix such as :
    1. Archon Armor Bugs. I did upload some pics to make archon armor bonus as permanent stat.
    2. MAU Defense (I doubt acc & cora could fight those MAUs in Exp Maps) or whatever to make it balanced as you already saw this patch allows MAUs to be best overall class with high potential to play without flaw and need low cost to maintain.
    3.Animus Power.
    4.Make melee great class again especially accretia punisher.

Another suggestion:
    1. Reintroduce ETS Daily Quest to help lowbies
    2. Reopen Herodian daily quest because we only have one daily quest that gives certificate token which is Halostone Daily Quest
    3. Re-add 1 day charms/gens to NPC but could be with more expensive price in race currency since race currency are easy to find now,
    4. Re-Add +5/6 Gold items because its nearly impossible to make +7 gold weapon/armors.
    5. Fix elemental resistance againts Mage force attack.
    6. Make favor talic reduce skills damage. Not just reducing damage of Normal hits.

apollosales and uabafete like this.
  4. [GM]Foxtrot

[GM]Foxtrot RedFox Games Staff Member

Thanks for the feedback! We understand that there are a lot of issues with game balance after the 4.25 Update. In order to release some new changes as quickly as possible, we are planning to release updates in multiple parts. This first part is changing the maps in order to increase PVP and overall game enjoyment, which was the most common feedback we received from the RF Online Survey. However, there are other changes planned, which we will announce here as they get tested and applied!

slacerda85 and apollosales like this.
  5. harry0314

harry0314 New Member

Need more fixes gm

6. LeWildBear

LeWildBear New Member

Not bad. Good to know that there will be more updates coming. :)

7. HardAzz

HardAzz Member

I am really confused. I thought one of the main goals of the last update was to help lower levels exp without having to worry about high levels coming to wipe them. Can everyone 48+ now enter OCL? If so you are breaking what you tried to fix with the last update. Say goodbye to new players trying to level up in this game.

netosantos, UniXcorN and hanielkenobi like this.
  8. 4driano

4driano Active Member

These GMs NEVER NEVER played RF before, I am sure.
    They can't do a usefull rework, mess after mess.

apollosales likes this.
  9. 4driano

4driano Active Member

So lowbies can't exp on map anymore BUT highbies can because jetso still specific...

[​IMG]

ricciparker and Gatekeeper like this.
  10. MisterGraciano

MisterGraciano New Member

they probably bring ets back for lowbies

11. HardAzz

HardAzz Member

On this topic I actually agree with you. Judging by what is going to happen with this update I don't see a future for this game. Stop wasting your time and $ by trying to fix this garbage patch. If you are going to make these PVP maps again for all levels then the last update was basically a waste of time considering the only thing people like is peaceful exping. You need to...
    1. Remove the new update and give us the old game back.
    2. Make special low level maps accessible by warp stone for all races but restrict the level. For example "Warp Stone OCL" is for all races 48 - 61. No PBs on these exp maps.
    3. Make Novajan and/or Elfland a 70+ map
    4. Add 70+ gears
    5. Update Maus without making them God
    6. Update Animus
    7. Fix bugs and hacks
    If you start with this I think you will bring a lot of players back and we can start having fun again. The game before the new patch was not broken and people enjoyed it.

UniXcorN and apollosales like this.
  12. Seishin

Seishin Member

They put level restriction on maps for lowbies: ppl complaining because they cant raid lowbies anymore!
    Then they remove this restriction: people complaining because now lowbies will be killed!

Really guys?

Well, thanks redfox! Hope we get more fix and changes coming! :D

13. ricciparker

ricciparker Member

WTF WTF WTF!!! I had no problem with all the changes you made before it meant as a summoner I could level my summons in peace without other races coming to kill me while I was trying to up them. Summons are already hard to level up and now you want me to contest with high level players coming to 1 shot me in Kartella Bio 2 also.
    If this really the way you want to take RF online then please do something for the summoners.
    1. Make a summoner specific MAP/BD where we can find all the mobs that give our animus good exp or a HERO mob for every level of the summons.
    or
    2. Give animus more exp from level 56+
    or
    3. Give us some kind of charm we can buy from CC store to increase animus exp.

Regards

riccip

JayCarn likes this.
  14. HardAzz

HardAzz Member

They never put level restrictions on maps (70+ can still enter OCL), they made the maps race specific(ACC can't enter Bell OCL). There is a huge difference. People complained about there being no pvp on exp maps. I think everyone agrees that having lvl 70s raiding low level parties is not very fair, but having pvp in your level range while exping makes this game fun. If you are helping advise Redfox on how to make this game better please stop.

xian95 likes this.
  15. arkit

arkit Member

Ok i saw some players do agree on shared map and some dont agree on race specific map.

How about re-introduce elite training school map? They have a maps with restricted level to enter (I.e lvl 61-65, 56-60, 51-55). This maps have 2 stage (First stage as race specific and second stage shared between 3 races). Make monsters in map 2 yield reasonable exp but monster from beast mountain, outcast land gives more exp and faster respawn. I think that way lowbiee will be given two options as 1) Exp in level restricted map but yield average exp or 2) Exp in ocl/bm/vc but having more rewards with high risk of being raided by high lvl players

16. RyuuHana

RyuuHana New Member

The main fix that needs to be addressed is getting 67+ gear. Fix jetso mobs and jetso pitboss to drop 67+ gear and D gear/wpns from pitbosses. Once this is fixed, many high level players can enjoy again.

slacerda85 likes this.
  17. Seishin

Seishin Member

Yes, its not restriction lv, but race specific, my bad. But I still think that lv 50~55 do not want pvp in their exp/quest/farm maps, in that range BlueMAUs for exempla are extremely strongest than acc/cora from the same lvl (and in our current patch, MAUs in any lv tbh).
    The point is: the way to level 1~65 need to be fast, it's 2018 and those levels are obsolet today. They need push people to 65~70 for pvp/gear farm and create new items for 73~80 to the next push.

18. MichaelDD

MichaelDD Member

2. Pit Boss Timers

Pit Boss Respawn Times are being adjusted, to be more consistent.

HQ PitBoss 13 Hours
    Cauldron/Outcast/Beast Mountain 18 Hours
    Sette/Ether 8 Hours
    Elan/Draco 32 Hours
    Dagon/Dagnu 64 Hours[/QUOTE]

isnt draco at BM? why do they have different rs time?

bube92 likes this.
  19. bube92

bube92 Active Member

what about elan?

slacerda85 likes this.
  20. Rooki

Rooki New Member

Push this update through and you will make it a 2 race game as I know the last active bellato guild(which 99% of the ACTIVE bell population are in) on Pegasus will quit the game. So do what you must but as Cora and Acc are married these days your not gonna get any PvP. Do you really pay any attention to what is actually going on on Pegasus?

slacerda85 likes this.