Nuker build?

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by TheSmug, Dec 28, 2017.

1. TheSmug

TheSmug New Member

I've been searching for up to date nuker builds and really struggling on what to go for.

I know the main Stats for nuker is Wis / Dex > Con > Ess > Str

This is....Some people say max wis, other says max dex. What am I meant to put in each level respectively?

2. TheSmug

TheSmug New Member

I literally just came back from playing the game which was last published by GC think? I dont remember. So I'm basically starting off from scratch with no money and just working my way back up.

Maxing Con though? It means I would have no damage at all if that's the case?

Is the game that heavily P2W? Is it even worth someone like me that is just starting new....to play? Considering I wont be spending a penny from my wallet on this game. In GC back in the day, I worked my way up without spending a penny and was thinking of doing the same in this version. I really don't want me to waste my time if there is a limit to what I can do without paying a penny and have to start spending real cash just to progress further.

Regardless though, back to the topic....

3. TheSmug

TheSmug New Member

I'll most likely go PvE though so thanks for the heads up! Why max con though? Is it because it gives +5 def per point so its more important? Why is Wis > Dex for PvE but Dex > Wis in PvP? Is there a specific reason behind this? Why is ESS not required to be leveled? If you dont level it, dont you have low VE meaning that you will have to med constantly to recharge it?

Also what do you mean when you say nukers get's shafted here?

I see I see....so playing without paying a penny will only get you so far? So basically a limit...? At the end, you MUST spend money of some sort if you want to progress with better gear and be up there with the higher %?

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  4. TheSmug

TheSmug New Member

I see I see, honestly...I really appreciate your comment. Helped me alot!

Last thing though, care to tell me why you don't need to level ESS? As both you and Prophet stated that ESS isnt required at all. I thought you must have some sort of base level since Nuker is all about caster = endlessly using VE. Don't having low VE = bad for you since it will always run out and have to med?

I thought there was a difference between standard def and CK def, just like how standard AR and dodge is separate to CK def and dodge. Unless It only means when your against other players using a specific type of kung fu? So phy def (CON) is needed since mobs are all physical, CK def is only if ur fighting against other CK users?

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
  5. OMGKuan

OMGKuan Member

In a word, the answer to your final question is..."Yes."