Nuker Build

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by gilderoy, Mar 4, 2016.

1. gilderoy

gilderoy Member

Anyone who figured out a good nuker build mind sharing? I am looking for good PVE dmg. The More Dex than wiss build doesn't work. I deal 10-12% dmg on red mobs with biggest dmg nuke at EC7.. i think that's pretty bad. Gear is fine too.

2. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Get yourself 10% ck crit ornies and slot them in your true bracer or fc cs spirit.Also u need prem and trigram.

My stats at GL is 300 wis,150 dex and 190 con.I barely miss.Nukes dont miss as much where as melee misses alot more.In icy with ec stun nuke i take 50% hp doen from mob.I still need to get the rank sets.I just have +4 true bracer 30% crit with 2nd role gear for ve +4 all.

Btw those are the base stats i mentioned so excluding any other buff or gear.Still need to get the GL set for 16% crit dmg more and rank spirit relics.Could get 10% more cirt dmg from bracet opt if i get fc cs rank spirit oh well....

3. gilderoy

gilderoy Member

Well.. let me tell you smth : i'm not spending any $$ for some trigrams.. and premium.. which btw are overpriced..

ihgyug likes this.
  4. 8291bola015

8291bola015 Member

Wis is your damage. You dont need to increase your rating more than damage.

5. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Well u must if u want to do 10%+ dmg each nuke xd.

6. gilderoy

gilderoy Member

I changed my stats to around cap wiss , and dmg increased with only 3% per nuke.. so adding wis is not the way to do it. Paying money is the way apparently.. or just make warr and farm items..

7. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Warrior or melee char is definately the way to farm bosses and dungeons.U need crit to do big dmg.The trigram gives 15% crit rate and also additional 25% crit dmg inc on crit which is big.Just by having trigram and 30% crit in bracer u could crit often and that stun nuke could wipe out 40% of mob hp.

8. gilderoy

gilderoy Member

Farm what? You must be out of your mind. Have you seen the drop rate on boxes and mobs from dungeons?

9. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Did you not know using passes from item mall gives you x3 drop rate?

10. gilderoy

gilderoy Member

Did you know i'm not a spoiled little Sh1t who spends money from his parents?

11. Blitzcronk

Anyone who has their own income can buy what they like, they don't need to sponge off their parents for that. It was a response to you suggesting the drops were bad so I just gave a tip on how to improve drop rates.

12. gilderoy

gilderoy Member

I know dude.. but let's face it , the drop rates are really bad. It's all about making the most $$ out of IM.. but because of that people will slowly quit this. The payers will stay , and then when the server is empty even them will leave.

13. Blitzcronk

Of course and this publisher shouldn't receive any money for this game. They haven't done anything other than roll backs, the buggiest CBT release in 9d history, events that have been exploited worse than G1 starting gifts, drop and skill on par with Acclaim, 200% exp which isn't 200% it's like 140% at best. Lack of communication, the same generic answers in posts they bother to reply in. All new content is always broken or buggy. Lack of game knowledge from staff.

I had so much respect for these publishers but they've just destroyed that when they released their item mall and taking forever to fix bugs.

14. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

The only bug they fixed was the attendance xp card exploit and that was 50% fixed and also they did it cuz people would buy in to their IM.

15. Blitzcronk

They also fixed (quickly which meant taking the server down) the premium buff and then they fixed the blue boxes in item mall.

16. gilderoy

gilderoy Member

Yeah.. fix the IM stuffs.. cause that's what they want . Not the hundreds of in-game bugs, which need taken care of..

17. khanarya

khanarya Member

Dude, it;s a F2P game, how else do you want them to make money to keep the game working? By begging? They just barely started this game. So chill. I'm EC 10 and my nuker is just fine, i can grind at 25 lvls above me mobs with just the basic gear and lvl up faster then war and healers. Don't want to work your ass off? Start paying.F2P alway uses the IM to keep the game going, and they didnt even make the 1 monthmarker since the official opening and you want bugs gone and a 3 hit kill? This isn't GC or gamersfirst. The K version is like this, a pain to grind.

Tussaud likes this.
  18. gilderoy

gilderoy Member

F2P? Are you kidding me? I'll be soon CS lvl , and i won't have anything to farm and sell in Hefei , because the dungeons, drop NOTHING on normal passes. That is the issue here. They can make money from Scales , Tears, Boxes.. and other sh1t like that. Not from the core game items like Passes ... which btw have some insane adding stats .. The game is supposed to give you good drops in Dungeons everytime.. cause you waste 20 minutes to do them..
    And don't tell me it's ok like this.. cause i won't spend 3 hours farming the dungeon and get 1 item in all boxes.. if you think this is ok, you must be insane.
    And this thread is long gone from my question..

balb1n0 likes this.
  19. khanarya

khanarya Member

Do you even know what free to play is? You get the minimum game experience. Want to enjoy - pay up. Just like in acclaim - dungeons drops were close to none, with IM pases - best drops ever. I don't think it's ok, but i dont complain like you do either. No one forces you to play, you dont like it -try another version, there are plenty out there.