Notice: Gift System and Marketplace Properties

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Feb 23, 2017.

1. MyJustICE

MyJustICE Member

2. leehee

leehee New Member

Thank you GM, you have destroyed the game that we love with your stupid.
    I suggest that you try to play this game for 1 month before you try to manage it. Coz as i see, you totally dont understand anything about this game, you are just a noob GM!

3. leehee

leehee New Member

Hefei with 3 ppl. *** you!

4. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

I have never complained about what you've been doing up until now but this one is insane. Instead of making cash items untradable, why don't you make all of them tradable? People won't scare about dealing with other players if you do this and of course, keep the gift system off. This is better and I'm sure all of us will be extraordinary happy if you would consider.

Many of us are non-paid players and we would have the opportunity if we could buy cash items from other players. Make all of them tradeable and shut the gift system down. Safe and secure. No scamming and all. PLEASE CONSIDER.

PoPCaN, Aristotle, Swim and 1 other person like this.
  5. noelnguyen2016

noelnguyen2016 New Member

I wonder how "temporary" this is. This cause no problem to gold buyer/seller who uses real cash, but instead, it creates huge problem to us who buy/sell item mall istuff w gold. I really can't see the point of this

6. DualCore

DualCore Member

buy item mall stuff with gold ? what the problem ? we buy from other players who can add credit and sell stuffs from item mall on their stand.. we get help.. gm get profit..gm still get donation from players.. except they selling free stuffs, from free gift, free box..but GM can make all free item untradable..

7. Senjutsu

Senjutsu New Member

When that changes, maybe I'll go back and buy the CC. At the moment I find this system unfair.
    Starting today not in-game, soon until some change or better explained.

8. leonol1

leonol1 New Member

Agree, the worst patch ever.
    First u remove dragons box etc to make it more fair.
    Now with this patch u guys doing excacly the opposite !
    People who cant spend any money for some reason, cant competive with spenders at all.

But hey, i understand this brings RF games more money so now they dont give a **** about competive at all.
    how silly this company is.

Glad i quit already.

Aristotle, koleda and Samer206 like this.
  9. leehee

leehee New Member

agreed!
    PS: pls log in game bro :)

10. Samer206

Samer206 Member

you should do the opposite!
    make more item-mall tradeable, then nobody will get scammed,
    also, more players will be willing to buy redfox Credites, becouse it's safe to sell them!
    so it's win-win situation
    this update is so wrong.

11. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Yes true tbh. I don't want to say this and I've been avoiding to say this but, GMs and the team, how the fish you cannot think about a very very very simple thing? What's the point of making them untradeable? You can just make them tradeable and let us do the "business". Please, you're acting like a "kid" now sorry to say. Make them tradeable and shut the gift system down. What's soo hard? You don't even have to make this thread tbh, just make a thread, explaining that everything is tradeable.

Aristotle and koleda like this.
  12. ForestWolf

ForestWolf Member

As an experienced IT Service Manager I can tell, this will neither help with gold sellers nor with scams.

Gold sellers: every online MMO has to fight with it but there are no other games that would cut Item Mall functionality just for a try to minimize gold selling. Far more you need to fight the source instead of money transfer gateway. Banning everyone connected to gold trading including players buying is a decent move and should demotivate gold trading, but canceling IM trading possibility actually will increase both gold selling and trade scams. Simle example of a cashing player:
    Before patch: I am a rich person with low amount of time to play. To get high end gear I buy Cash Shop items like Dragon Scales or Bags and sell them ingame to players for items or gold.
    After patch: I am the same player with a lot of cash but low play time. Cash Shop items are untradable so to get ingame items I have to buy gold or items from 3rd party websites.

Now about scamming: The gift system is a really easy way to scam people by promising the trade and not fulfilling your part after receiving the item/gold, so taking it out is a move in the right direction. But how do I give my friends/league any CashShop support since no cash items are tradable anymore. Only way left is for crafting - they give me the weapon and I add dragon scales or slot with a jade seperator. Now this opens way more possibilities for scamming than there were before. This time it is actually always the ingame item player that has to trade first and he has no other way than to rely on the cash player.

There are ways to fix it: create a report/view on most bought CashShop items and make them tradable. My quick list would be: Premium, Crafting (Dragon Scale, Dragon Tear, Master Crafting, Jade Seperator), 30 and 90 days bags, Dungeon passes (Rising Dragon and GCM passes are surely most frequent), anything containing xp cards (Currently only the steam package).
    Apply the example I stated before and you will understand, that customers (paying players) will use 3rd party less and will stick more to "legal gold trading" by selling CashShop content.

The daily rate of an IT Service Managing consultant is 1.500€ for 8 hours consulting. I spent 45 minutes to read, analyze and write a solution suggestion, so I basically just gifted you 140€. You better use them.

13. Namiko1

Namiko1 New Member

This is the first server since i play 9D that have so worst developers and Gm, that annoying all people in server with his updates, gift system and etc. A lot of people don't have a chance to buy RF credits by himself. With this your decision, to make all IM stuffs not tradeble, you really kill the game! Few ideas how to make the game more popular and active: 1. You can make all IM stuffs tradeble, but only in auctioner in Hefei, then all will have 100% insurance they will be not scamed. Both side (seller and buyer) will be happy. 2.For all upcoming events in a future, you can make all items for creating with the same system like BoF event to farm materials to create a boxes, then people will not make tons of new account to farm boxes like previous event for MKC. That will be the fair choice for all us. 3.Make events (xp, skill, drop) stable. Also give us good buff (like Carnival of Soul) for us. 4.All people will not have a suggestion to trade there items (clothes, weapons, etc) to other people to open them slots and etc., because many people will be scamed. If you don't fix the last update for IM stuffs from tradeble to not tradeble, a lot of people will leave the game. A hope you will read our posts and i hope you will take the right decision about the future of this game.

Aristotle and koleda like this.
  14. Zeno96

Zeno96 New Member

How Long till u make it Tradable again ? i got 10 scales and 3 tiers stuck on my bag now , i try to sell it before , dont be like that please Ahri !!!

15. Oprosti

Oprosti New Member

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    Aristotle likes this.
  16. Renrul

Renrul New Member

thanks gm i like to invest my gold into tradable cash shop items and flip them for more gold but now they are all untradable and all my gold i invested is now GONE. gg

17. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

I don't see why we are all here and discussing this issue. GM won't listen to us anyway. They make decisions base on monthly financial reports. If this decision reduce the revenue and profit, they will change. That's all.

There is nothing like: GM read your comments --> "Oh oh oh..." GM fix according to your comments

No! That's not gonna happen!

Now I'll peak out some of the ways - how to make GMs change their minds:
    1. Stop playing the game for a while - a decrease in number of players is significant to GMs
    2. Stop paying for credit (paying, not donating, its different from GC or previous publishers, check TOS for more details) - this is a critical hit to admin. level
    3. Send tons of ticket under terms of "recommendations" - use different accounts to be more effective

JFYI, forum's management has nothing to do with in-game's management nor future's development path. Complaining or recommending in forum is almost an attempt in vain.

Good luck everyone :)

18. thinusary

thinusary New Member

this makes no sense. you should remove gifting and put everything tradable. not revert back everything to non tradable. like other has posted this is a scammers heaven. lending +15 weaps for Js or DT and hoping not to get scamed. when the scamer knows full well that weapon could be sold for gold cap... extremely stupid decision redfox, i am disapointed

19. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

This why I love 9dragons. Everytime it tries coming back from the dead, there is a publisher waiting around the corner to kill it. I support GM's decision fully. Thank you guys. Thanks redfox you're the best :*

20. GoliaX

GoliaX Member

No way, you are only going to make lose their time with this and will take longer to answer tickets. Also, use diferent accounts? Maybe if you said something smarter like use diferents ips, just no way, they are not silly.

Michiyo likes this.