Notice: Gift System and Marketplace Properties

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Feb 23, 2017.

1. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello, Nine Dragons Community,

As most of you know by now, Gold Sellers are trying to accomplish the goal of annoying as many people as they can. We would like to remind everyone that purchasing gold, racial currency, and other items from third-party websites is not allowed on Nine Dragons, or any of RedFox game, as stated in the Terms of Service you agreed to when signing up: https://www.playredfox.com/agreement/terms

Purchasing gold/items will result in a permanent ban of your RedFox Games account and related accounts at our discretion (keep in mind, this is also a good reason to not share accounts, even with someone you may trust).

No matter what the website's name/URL is, if you are not purchasing through the RedFox Games marketplace using the official payment methods, you are not buying something legitimate. Of course, this is talking about purchasing with real money. We're not going to ban you for selling/trading your in-game items for other in-game items/gold.

In the case of a ban, no refunds will be made on any items or credit purchased, also as stated in the Terms of Service:

Remember, these gold sellers wouldn't be here if there was no profit to be made. Players who purchase gold are perpetuating the gold spam. So, do your friends, community, and self a favor and don't buy gold!

Please be sure to use safe trading methods, and never accept offers of "I'll give you gold tomorrow if you give me an item today," or other trades of such nature. Trades are always the players' responsibility, and we may not be able to help you in the case that you are scammed.

Lastly, we have temporarily blocked the Gifting System and will revert all Tradable Cash Items back to Non-Tradable with tonight's unplanned maintenance.

Thank you for reading, and for your cooperation.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
    viloo and Okiku like this.
  2. Dunadein

Dunadein New Member

Fair enough!

3. sdadsfsa

sdadsfsa Active Member

Any news on anniversary patch ?

crazylynn and Pna1Dra6on like this.
  4. Bolawayy

Bolawayy Member

Are u going to make something about acc spams to get MKC? The server was good and the administration had to destroy everything hasn't it?

5. Blaze

Blaze Member

yea, Mybe you stop crying about it will solve it

6. jkmarkdvulg

jkmarkdvulg New Member

HUEHUEHUEHUE

NEED A BETTER EVENT GM GO GO GO ! ! !

7. TheKaruse

TheKaruse New Member

What is racial currency?

Does this change include items which were already bought? I bought a few Steam Packages with the Option of selling them later and would like to know whether it will still be possible after the update.

Also, will this change be permanent or only until you have made sure Item Mall items are safe from any sort of hacking?

Scales and Jade Seperators are desired items and have been subject of scams from the very first day of this game. It would be a shame, if the days where you would get together all your gold for your first 4 slotted weapon just to get scammed for scales returned permanently

8. dingor

dingor New Member

I had a problem related to cash itens, sent a ticket last sunday, but i still hadn't an answer.

Please, when possible, check the #25362 Ticket.

Thanks!

9. joaostrat2

joaostrat2 New Member

Well think with me. You actually blocked the Gift system. People who want refine their weapon or add scales on it just got a 300% rise on Scam chance. LMAO. THAT IS GOOD TO REDUCE SCAM.
    Man really....

10. Nekolady313

Nekolady313 Member

it cant be help when 100s ppl falling for scams and runnning to support 24.7

so many ppl want ot WTT mkc set on yin for cc etc so who knows how many new players been scam all ready.

11. Terrorhavoc

Terrorhavoc Member

Hi Gm do what you have to do as some of our concerns may not be took serious,answered or liked!9dragons needs a safe tradable econimy,i dont know what your plans are and how you cant stop gold spammers,but isnt there a way to block fake ips?i guess maybe they use that or the same way some works have been censored,cant link spam be censored? Block fake ip,censor www. Etc so spam would just be stars.

12. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

GM Ahri, I do not see the purpose of reverting all tradeable cash items back to Non- Tradeable. This means your are basically forcing the 9dragons community to obtain market place items though only purchasing RedFox credit. This is a very bad decision and will chase players away from this game. Scamming is an issue because of the gifting system. You should remove the gifting system and change the properties of all item mail goods into tradeable. In addition, your policy for scamming supports scammers. You are basically encouraging people to scam because RedFox refuses to investigate scamming conflicts. I quit the game in the past because of your stupid policy. I am back in this game because I care about it. But honestly, some players have legit and hardcore evidence of scammers and you refuse to take action, causing players to leave the game. I honestly suggest you take my feedback into consideration. So far, you have taken my feedback through the tickets I've sent you a few months ago and now the server is alive. I encourage RedFox to change the properties of item mail items into tradeable, and change your scamming policy. Thank You.

PoPCaN, Chardzard, sdadsfsa and 6 others like this.
  13. wenoweon

wenoweon New Member

Second this.

PoPCaN likes this.
  14. Bolawayy

Bolawayy Member

They can't make a pay 2 win game. 9dragons advanced too much in the past years although the administration has not. Of course they are encouraging to buy CC by events and packages.

That's why I stopped to play again

Chardzard likes this.
  15. DualCore

DualCore Member

Hi GM
    many ppl will leave this game.. all item mall cant trade ? only a few country support ur payment.. where they can buy some stuff from item mall ? from other players, who can add cc in their country, who to lazy farming in game, but can sell item mall stuff for make money in game. you have nothing to lose, ppl still donate $$ to yours.. people do not want to waste money on something that is not useful for them... cant trade, cant sell ...

Chardzard and AnhTuanNgo like this.
  16. Blaze

Blaze Member

No I only care about your sore whiney ass, that keeps crying about something totally legit just because you were totally dumb and retarded that you weren't able to do it so you want other people to be the same as you.

Get Lost scrub, I don't believe retards like you do still exist in the gaming scene you should go play Mario or Tetris.

17. Bulik

Bulik New Member

Hi GM Ahri :)
    My idea for problem with scam its easy, make another npc in Hefei where we can buy only stuff from Item Mall and make all items tradable but just in thise auction house.
    Im appologize for my english but i hope you know what i mean ;)

Chardzard, xiros1 and DualCore like this.
  18. Nemo94

Nemo94 New Member

Just make Item mall items tradeable like 30day prem, blue dragon boxes, dragon blood and etc so there will be less scam in sever

Chardzard, Aristotle and DualCore like this.
  19. RanmaNguyen

RanmaNguyen New Member

This game is the kid management and advice, it really did not understand anything about business!

Chardzard likes this.
  20. Aristotle

Aristotle New Member

I'm sorry but this is the worst idea. I don't like the refine or combine system. I won't have anything to do with them. I want to pay other players who like to refine/combine. I like to purchase credits so I can use them as extra currency in-game. There is almost no item that I would need to purchase for myself from the Item Mall. So why would I buy any more credits?
    Make all items on the Item Mall tradeable and keep the gift system off. Otherwise this game will stop generating profit.

PoPCaN and Swim like this.